City Council Member Despot Gets Owned! - Tries Throwing Out War Vet With CCW Permit

page: 9
176
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Born and raised...voted for Obama 2008 and 2012.


What sense of accomplishment does this carry for you? Romney was a position holder, he didn't really even want to run but the dynamic needed someone to play the part. It was a dog and pony show but you thought it was real so you participated.

I've found that it comes down to two things, inner versus outer control.
Some people have not developed their inner strength and confidence so they find it easier for a higher authority to play a greater role in their decision making abilities. As more and more decisions are made for you, you submit more and more of your will to that outside control, mainly just to feel safe or to be a part of something bigger than yourself. Someone else becomes more responsible for your illusions of safety and security. Hitler used these same tactics to rally a nation behind him in order for him to exert control over others.

Those who have developed a strong inner world by facing their fears and using their own self determination have a better sense of who they are and have the tools to better navigate through life. They are not as easily manipulated through fear based emotions or propaganda. They don't respect handouts or entitlements. Confidence is developed through actual experiences and action as they do not expect someone else to do it for them. These are the people who brought Hitler down.

Using this analysis, I would say the councilman first tried to change the situation based upon his own fears and when he found that he could not manipulate the setting to his desired outcome he could not face the reality of this so he chose to withdraw and not face the situation.




posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex
 


No response huh???



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by JimmyNeutron
 



And the reason it was unconstitutional in this case is that there is NO law abridging the right to bear arms in that chamber.



LOL.

That doesn't make it unconstitutional. If a group of citizens decide they don't want an armed man in their meeting, then they can vote and do so.

Gun owners aren't given the privledge to trample other peoples rights either.


You are absolutely correct - they can vote to their heart's content. They just can't do anything about it. So - another fail on your part.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by macman
 



But, aren't you a NON-US Citizen???
I don't see where YOUR incorrect opinion is relevant in this matter.
I suppose your retort will be the tired and old "This is an International Forum" and blah blah bah.

You can add your incorrect opinion all you like, but..................It doesn't matter to anything, as you are not a US Citizen and really have no say in the matter.


Where did you get the idea that I'm not a US citizen? LOL.

Born and raised...voted for Obama 2008 and 2012.

Soooooooo....this is awkward.


Wow - such a surprise...




posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by macman
 



But, aren't you a NON-US Citizen???
I don't see where YOUR incorrect opinion is relevant in this matter.
I suppose your retort will be the tired and old "This is an International Forum" and blah blah bah.

You can add your incorrect opinion all you like, but..................It doesn't matter to anything, as you are not a US Citizen and really have no say in the matter.


Where did you get the idea that I'm not a US citizen? LOL.

Born and raised...voted for Obama 2008 and 2012.

Soooooooo....this is awkward.


Wow - such a surprise...



Am I supposed to be ashamed?

Because I'm not...I am very proud of my vote and my left leaning standing.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by JimmyNeutron
 



And the reason it was unconstitutional in this case is that there is NO law abridging the right to bear arms in that chamber.



LOL.

That doesn't make it unconstitutional. If a group of citizens decide they don't want an armed man in their meeting, then they can vote and do so.

Gun owners aren't given the privledge to trample other peoples rights either.


You are absolutely correct - they can vote to their heart's content. They just can't do anything about it. So - another fail on your part.


You do know there are plenty of places that restrict where one can carry a gun or not, yes?

CJ



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by macman
 



But, aren't you a NON-US Citizen???
I don't see where YOUR incorrect opinion is relevant in this matter.
I suppose your retort will be the tired and old "This is an International Forum" and blah blah bah.

You can add your incorrect opinion all you like, but..................It doesn't matter to anything, as you are not a US Citizen and really have no say in the matter.


Where did you get the idea that I'm not a US citizen? LOL.

Born and raised...voted for Obama 2008 and 2012.

Soooooooo....this is awkward.


Wow - such a surprise...



Am I supposed to be ashamed?

Because I'm not...I am very proud of my vote and my left leaning standing.


Like I said before, say you vote for Obama and you will be treated like an idiot. It's a third grade mentality, but there you go...

CJ



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 



Like I said before, say you vote for Obama and you will be treated like an idiot. It's a third grade mentality, but there you go


Sure, but from my personal real life experience, the ones that think you are an idiot for voting for Obama and people I went to school with, who hardly graduated high school, are stuck in a dead end job, but they love their guns so much they spend thousands of dollars on them while their kids are facing a future of the same dead end job because their parents are too dumb to plan for the future (they think colleges are stupid "liberal" institutions anyway).

So when someone anti-Obama makes a judgement on me without knowing me...I take it as a compliment and I just thank god that I am not dumb enough to be on the same side of the issues as they are.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex
 


Well put. The fact that you have a conviction in the matter and stand up for yourself speaks volumes. I would imagine someone like yourself is even so silly as to admit when they are wrong and agree they don't know everything. Perhaps you even go so far as to acknowledge that others have valid viewpoints without belittling them. Hmmm. I guess that makes you a bleeding heart.

CJ



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by JimmyNeutron
 



And the reason it was unconstitutional in this case is that there is NO law abridging the right to bear arms in that chamber.



LOL.

That doesn't make it unconstitutional. If a group of citizens decide they don't want an armed man in their meeting, then they can vote and do so.

Gun owners aren't given the privledge to trample other peoples rights either.


You are absolutely correct - they can vote to their heart's content. They just can't do anything about it. So - another fail on your part.


You do know there are plenty of places that restrict where one can carry a gun or not, yes?

CJ


Absolutely - I'm in no way ignoring the current state of affairs... I'm just arguing against xedocodex's inane arguments.



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by xedocodex
 


Well put. The fact that you have a conviction in the matter and stand up for yourself speaks volumes. I would imagine someone like yourself is even so silly as to admit when they are wrong and agree they don't know everything. Perhaps you even go so far as to acknowledge that others have valid viewpoints without belittling them. Hmmm. I guess that makes you a bleeding heart.

CJ


I think you should read through his posts again - he belittles in almost every one of them.



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by xedocodex

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by macman
 



But, aren't you a NON-US Citizen???
I don't see where YOUR incorrect opinion is relevant in this matter.
I suppose your retort will be the tired and old "This is an International Forum" and blah blah bah.

You can add your incorrect opinion all you like, but..................It doesn't matter to anything, as you are not a US Citizen and really have no say in the matter.


Where did you get the idea that I'm not a US citizen? LOL.

Born and raised...voted for Obama 2008 and 2012.

Soooooooo....this is awkward.


Wow - such a surprise...



Am I supposed to be ashamed?

Because I'm not...I am very proud of my vote and my left leaning standing.


Like I said before, say you vote for Obama and you will be treated like an idiot.

CJ


The proof is written in the majority of your gun control posts...



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyNeutron
 


Care to point to one single post where I advocate gun control? I think my initial post on page one of this thread says where I stand on this issue.

CJ
edit on 29-1-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by JimmyNeutron
 



And the reason it was unconstitutional in this case is that there is NO law abridging the right to bear arms in that chamber.



LOL.

That doesn't make it unconstitutional. If a group of citizens decide they don't want an armed man in their meeting, then they can vote and do so.

Gun owners aren't given the privledge to trample other peoples rights either.


You are absolutely correct - they can vote to their heart's content. They just can't do anything about it. So - another fail on your part.


You do know there are plenty of places that restrict where one can carry a gun or not, yes?

CJ


Absolutely - I'm in no way ignoring the current state of affairs... I'm just arguing against xedocodex's inane arguments.


Perhaps I misread, but xedocodex is saying that you can vote and apply (ie: doing something about it) that vote - like the bill in CO that just was dismissed allowing teachers to carry guns. Also in any privately owned establishments you can be barred for carrying. This is not "current" - this has been around since we opened shop as a country.

CJ



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex
 


So, another 24 hours passes and you still can't respond.

That speaks more about you then your coveted "College Education" you seem to hold in such high regards.



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Greetings ATS


What a fantasic Mayor , Protecting the rights of his citizens over the wants and need of his co workers
And with all Honesty , why feel fear for some one who will give his life protecting you , you should feel proud as a member of the city hall

This is a quote from a vinni paz song ,

- Last time I checked we had a law against murder. It doesn’t prevent people from killing people.

TheGreazel.



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thank you. That gave me a great deal of satisfaction to see some payback for a change. Great post there OP.



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by xedocodex
 


So, another 24 hours passes and you still can't respond.

That speaks more about you then your coveted "College Education" you seem to hold in such high regards.


What is it that you want me to respond to, I'm not going to fish through your post history to find it.

Do I covet my "College Education"? I wasn't aware that I did. I am glad I have a college education, I am glad for the education I have had outside of college...why is it that you seem so against education?



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This video sums up the liberal mindset in a nut shell. Councilman Baldy doesn't have the intelligence, the temperment or the intestinal fortitude to be a leader. When he doesn't get his way he storms off, probably to organize a peace rally. We don't need scared little boys like this pretending to be leaders.



posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
This video sums up the liberal mindset in a nut shell. Councilman Baldy doesn't have the intelligence, the temperment or the intestinal fortitude to be a leader. When he doesn't get his way he storms off, probably to organize a peace rally. We don't need scared little boys like this pretending to be leaders.



Huh, who knew? I'm a liberal and think the guy was a total loser. I guess the nut shell has been broken.

CJ





new topics

top topics



 
176
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join