It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ok first off, I hope this is the right place for this post. If it isn't, My apologies, and please move it to the right forum.

I would also like to add, this is only my theory from reading multiple news sources and posts on this forum. By sharing this I hope to spark a civil discussion on the topic at hand.

Here we go.. Ok it seems clear to me that the current President has declared a silent war in this great Nation. Its not a war of bullets and blood, but of the mind and soul. We are a divided country. I believe this is intentional. Our President forces everything on us. Obamacare is a disaster. The majority do not want another AWB like 1994, but it will be forced on us. See guns were becoming way too popular again. New T.V. shows about buying/selling and making/repairing guns were popular shows. It was becoming a pop culture fad. Just not quite there yet. So something had to be done to stop it. I don't know if the SH School shooting was a government op. or not but they played it for all its worth. I don't believe the government did it really. People are snapping on their own. The stress and fear this government makes is enough to drive people nuts. You work all your life till you can't physically do it anymore. You buy a house, pay an outrageous morgage for 30 years if you're able. Then theres the utilites, insurance and taxes. Nothing you buy is ever truly yours. You have to work till you die, just to survive nowadays. People just snap under the pressure, just like those postal workers. Anyway I believe that Obama secretly advocates a civil war. Thats why he's ruining this country, and taking actions never done before by a US President. He is doing it all to stay in power. If there is a civil war, it will be drawn out on purpose, then Obama will declare Marshall Law and a National State of Emergency. He will "temporarily" suspend the constitution. No more elections either. We know they want to keep him around. Thats why they are trying to abolish presidential term limits. Right now just isn't the right time to start the open war. It's too early in his second "reign". I believe we will see things steadily heat up till the end of his 7th year or beginning of his last. Something will happen, that will start the war. I'm not sure what. I really hope nothing bad happens. I'm not trying to be a fear monger either. I can just see that something isn't right in this country and its mainly in our Government. I really hope I am wrong. I probably am, but this is what I thought up when trying figure out what Obama's plan for America consists of. Please let me know what you all think, and please be civil.
edit on 24-1-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow! I can't believe no one responded to this.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Why would Obama want a Civil War?

There may be more Foreign Wars started , but that will Happen no matter who sits in the White House.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If a civil war started, he could suspend elections, Hell, half of Congress and the Senate would beg him to stay.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You make some valid points. There is a lot of evidence to support your theory. We have the way he's trashing the economy. He's not stupid, and he knows very well that what he does is harmful. Then, we have the way he snubs the nation's allies, and bows and scrapes to our enemies. He's even helped to place a Muslim Brotherhood guy in power in Egypt, and helped overturn other leaders as well. He plays on divisions already in the country, and encourages them to grow. According to his own autobiographies, he made it a point to hang out with radical types that are anti-American.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Exactly! The bad thing is that it's so blatantly obvious, most sheeple refuse to accept it. I can't begin to think of a solution because the problem is so widespread and ingrained. I think the majority of people would like things the way they were, but Civil War would change things so much it would never even resemble what we wanted it to. In the past 300+ years I can't think of any Revolution that turned out positive except the American Revolution. Usually revolutions end up more oppresive than the government they abolished. The French Revolution, Iran's Islamic Revolution, and The Cuban Revolution of how things could end up.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Alot of the same stuff was said about Bush also, except much more vociferously. Constitution would be suspended, martial law declared, no elections, want's to stay in power, yadda yadda yadda.

Yes, times are tough for alot of people. And it's that way even in the best of times for alot of folks.

There won't be any civil war.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Your forgetting something.
Something very important.
Obamas role at the UN Security council.
Hes not playing for the US, hes playing for the whole freaking world.

And yes, poster above me.
Civil war is a coming.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
We are on the brink, not just the USA but the world.. Be ready for anything and take care of your loved ones.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Obama does not want a civil war, no leader of any sovereign state wants a civil war, let alone the leader of a market state as it very bad for business.

People I think are reading way too much into a possible assault weapons ban, it is not a tyrannical move and people just need to accept it and move on.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

How can you say its not tyrannical? They have admitted in a CNN article that I can't find at the moment. That assault weapons only make up 4% of the overall gun crimes. So they obviously have ulterior motives, and that is to keep these weapons out of the hands of retired vets. Those are the people that could really put a hurting on this country through sabotage and guerilla hit and run tactics. I think they said handguns make up either 78 or 87% of gun crimes. They obviously consider assault weapons the first step in their plan, with statistics like that. Any gun ban is an assault on our Constitution, if we allow them to invalidate just 1 amendment, do you honestly think they will stop there? Don't be so naive.
edit on 29-1-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by geldib

In 1994 when Clinton implemented similar laws it did not pave way to a tyrannical government to say that now in 2013 it would lead to a tyrannical government is entirely unfounded.

I am not saying that an Assault weapons ban is the right thing to do or that I agree with it, just that it is not a tyrannical move.

top topics

join