It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps And Gun Contol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that all of the FEMA Camps might be intended for those that support their second amendment. Think about that for a second. The Millions of people that don't turn in their guns, may end up getting Reeducated". It could be a possibility. I have no knowledge of this, just a thought. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I think they are there for what ever reason arises.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
When the time comes for you people to go to the camps it will be voluntary, lead to believe it is in the best interest. Look out for upcoming "outbreaks".

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I personally do not believe in FEMA camps...how long have these camps been around and when was the last time one was used...relative to the last forty years...don't want to hear about concentration camps or the rounding up of the Japanese during the war...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Step 1: Register guns
Step 2: Confiscate guns
Step 3: pack for camp FEMA
Step 4: Board the buses and trains
Step 5: ?

It's possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Could very well be.....who knows. They WERE built for some purpose (using our tax dollars too.....isn't that nice.)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Your thread may have just put you on the blue list.
2nd

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think they are preparing for either an economic collapse or even possibly a E.M.P. Both would produce great chaos.
A economic collapse seems imminent. The thought is even getting more mainstream attention as of late.

As for an E.M.P.,well, that always reminds me of the Georgia Guidestones. The inscriptions mention the population being 10% of what it its now. Many wonder how would that be achieved. Coincidentally Congress suggested that if there ever was an E.M.P in the U.S. 90% of the population would die within a year. It's also possible the same effect could be achieved from a coronal mass ejection via the Sun.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

What good are fema camps with an EMP hit...no electricity, no food...police will not exist after about a week or two because they will be with their family and our military will be crippled...the planet would be ruined if any country launced a emp device on a nation that ended up disabling nuclear reactors..we are getting fallout from just a few reactors in Japan..can you imagine the US taking a hit and all the reactors melting down??

As far as planning for some economic collapse? We can speculate each time something is looming that a fema camp will be there but the fact of the matter is these things have been talked about for years and years and way before any projected economic collapse..sometime we are our own worst enemy when it comes to this conspiracy stuff...
edit on 24-1-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

What good are fema camps with an EMP hit...no electricity, no food...police will not exist after about a week or two because they will be with their family and our military will be crippled...the planet would be ruined if any country launced a emp device on a nation that ended up disabling nuclear reactors..we are getting fallout from just a few reactors in Japan..can you imagine the US taking a hit and all the reactors melting down??

As far as planning for some economic collapse? We can speculate each time something is looming that a fema camp will be there but the fact of the matter is these things have been talked about for years and years and way before any projected economic collapse..sometime we are our own worst enemy when it comes to this conspiracy stuff...
edit on 24-1-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

reply to post by chrismarco

The economy has been known that it was going to collapse for decades. It's an inevitable event due to how the U.S. dollar is worthless inked material since the Federal Reserve was created. It's was unsustainable from the beginning. We are reaching the tipping point without any need for conspiracy theory.

I don't think the camps are necessarily for anything planned but a countermeasure for when they need them.

They wouldn't be effective during an E.M.P. unless they were one of the few places that did have power. People would flock to them then. Even police would return to there post if them and their families were provided electricity while they still served. The government wouldn't have to shut down and most likely wouldn't. They have everything they need already.
edit on 24-1-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Yes.....some will be "re-educated" and others will (well use your imagination).

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

A refugee type camp would be the last place you would want to be in case of an outbreak. Maybe in case of a natural disaster. Hell, in that case it might be the best place to go. I mean look what happened when people had to go to the astrodome (i think it was the astrodome). People were getting raped and murdered and robbed in there. Not suggesting anyone should go if there is a natural disaster, but if someone had no place to go at all, they would probably want to be in a guarded camp rather than a stadium with no security and tens of thousands of people.

new topics

top topics

join