It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico Bill Would Criminalize Abortions After Rape As 'Tampering With Evidence'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh, okay. I totally agree...while I don't like abortion as a means of just throwaway "birth control", I think it'll have to just stay legal for everyone to make sure that those who truly need it can access it. And a legal "rape exception" would be disastrous in so many ways. And on demand abortion would most certainly save the lives of women who would otherwise try to self abort and fail and harm themselves, and we can always offer alternatives to women for them to think about utilizing instead of abortion. I agree that neither side has a very good attitude about the issue in general...the pro-choice side is flippant about the serious issue of human life and the pro-life side is punitive towards what they view as "loose" behavior and sex in general.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
Oh, okay. I totally agree...while I don't like abortion as a means of just throwaway "birth control", I think it'll have to just stay legal for everyone to make sure that those who truly need it can access it. And a legal "rape exception" would be disastrous in so many ways. And on demand abortion would most certainly save the lives of women who would otherwise try to self abort and fail and harm themselves, and we can always offer alternatives to women for them to think about utilizing instead of abortion. I agree that neither side has a very good attitude about the issue in general...the pro-choice side is flippant about the serious issue of human life and the pro-life side is punitive towards what they view as "loose" behavior and sex in general.

Agreed completely.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

<< 1  2  3   >>

join