It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T. gondii. Possible key to mind control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So after reading this thread about T. gondii "1 in 4 People Infected with Mood Altering Brain Parasites!!!!" I have become a bit paranoid about whether tptb have been using this little bugger to control our minds.

Studies comparing the infected and the noninfected raise the possibility that the parasite tweaks a person’s personality or ups the risk of suicide attempts, brain cancer and schizophrenia.

More Info

I was thinking that the possibility exists. Since these little buggers affect the mood of the host the implications of using it as a tool to control the masses is huge. I was thinking that maybe these little guys may be affected by frequencies. Think about it, if they are tptb could be using frequencies during news broadcasts to send the T. gondii into a frenzies that affect the way you think about what is being discussed. I've always wondered why people get into uproars over trivial things the news told them. Say tptb want you to feel anger over something, bang! just add a certain frequency during the broadcast and boom people are up in arms over it. You want people to feel appathetic over something, bam! they've got a frequency to send those little devils into altering your mood and perception.

I know it's a little out there and I am just a little bit too paranoid but it's possible. We all know that certain frequencies affect our mood and these little fella's may be the key to that. I have no science to back my claims this is pure speculation. What are ya'lls thoughts?

edit on 24-1-2013 by lobotomizemecapin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Anything is possible when it comes to trying to figure out what the monsters in charge are capable of doing......All anyone has to do is look at history and all of the declassified documents that are available.

As to your theory, who knows. If any of us are around 30 years from now, when the info becomes public, you just might have hit the nail on the head......

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

that could explain why some people get so obsessed about sports and display far more anger about their team lossing than major political events that actualy affect them

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, T. Gondii. My number one response to " Cat's are such clean animals, they make perfect pets." Nothing against cat owners, but that litter box of theirs harbors plenty of really awful things, including T. Gondii in some instances. A quarter of the population is a pretty big deal.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

As in "The Force"?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Interesting theory, and I admit something that crossed my mind also
However the numbers don't make sense
1 in 4 in the US
But upto a possible 95% in some developing countries

If this was a PTB move I think we would have more than a 1 in 4 'infected' ratio and be more in line or indeed worse than these developing countries

new topics

top topics

join