It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently it's actually March 21, 2013

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

check out farsight institute and dr courtney brown. June 2013 is when the earth has faced global floods and the people struggle to survive.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

every evil civilization had its doomsday, this one deserves one too!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Pole shifts/crustal shifts are not possible.

Well there you have it, stereologist has single-handedly debunked Crustal Displacement despite intellectual endorsements from the likes of Albert Einstein.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziplock9000

before you know it, its time again to take another piss!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

its a disastrous cleansing.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

No, just blank out more and you wait less.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

consciousness can detect the movement of time better than clocks can. It is like the eye is more sensitive tha nthe camera.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

it is just that the new time is happening faster than the old time. There is higher compression of detail than before.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Well there you have it, stereologist has single-handedly debunked Crustal Displacement despite intellectual endorsements from the likes of Albert Einstein.

Einstein never endorsed Hapgood. He simply wrote a forward to his book. Einstein thought it was an idea that should be checked out and it was. ECDs fail. One of the things Einstein mentions cannot happen due to a process unknown at the time: isostacy.

Paleomagnetic studies show that ECDs have not happened. Geophysics show that ECDs cannot happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

Farsight is a joke and has nothing but endless failures to list.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Farsight is a joke and has nothing but endless failures to list.

This is where you are ignorant about remote viewing. Remote viewing works by looking at the closest probabilities of the future and then determining the highest probability using large numbers of people. It needs lots of people to achieve accurate results. Farsight is usually able to get many people on certain large projects. With less people its has to work on smaller projects, the less accuracy it would have on determining the highest future probability.

For future events that would have great impact on lots of people, the results would obviously be very clear.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This is where you are ignorant about remote viewing. Remote viewing works by looking at the closest probabilities of the future and then determining the highest probability using large numbers of people. It needs lots of people to achieve accurate results. Farsight is usually able to get many people on certain large projects. With less people its has to work on smaller projects, the less accuracy it would have on determining the highest future probability.

For future events that would have great impact on lots of people, the results would obviously be very clear.

I am not ignorant about remote viewing. The Farsight group has so many blunders.

A great blunder is them viewing an active mining project on Mars. Of course, there is no such thing. Repeated passes by the Mars orbiter show no change where they claim a hose is actively spraying on Mars.

I also love the blunder of them doing an RV on the mothership following Hale Bopp. There was nothing there yet Farsight all saw and reported on it.

Remote viewing works by people. It never has accurate results. It has grandiose claims and a pathetic track record.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I am not ignorant about remote viewing. The Farsight group has so many blunders.

A great blunder is them viewing an active mining project on Mars. Of course, there is no such thing. Repeated passes by the Mars orbiter show no change where they claim a hose is actively spraying on Mars.

I also love the blunder of them doing an RV on the mothership following Hale Bopp. There was nothing there yet Farsight all saw and reported on it.

Remote viewing works by people. It never has accurate results. It has grandiose claims and a pathetic track record.

If their conscious mind intents to find something from a location, then they will find a few alternate realities where such things can be found that are not found in this reality. This is why front loading would contaminate the remote viewing. However, the study they did on the global coastal areas is not front loaded and has lots of subjects participating, meaning the results would be very relevant to this reality and contain high probabilities of happening.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

If their conscious mind intents to find something from a location, then they will find a few alternate realities where such things can be found that are not found in this reality. This is why front loading would contaminate the remote viewing. However, the study they did on the global coastal areas is not front loaded and has lots of subjects participating, meaning the results would be very relevant to this reality and contain high probabilities of happening.

Pretty clear that you've fallen for the ludicrous excuses that are made for the overwhelming failures of the Farsight group. Some people have the honesty of stating that their ideas are wrong. Flakes like the Farsight group make up excuses about their glaring failures. One of my favorite failures is where one of the Farsight has the gall to claim that rhythmic and musical is a good description of a tornado.

They don't do studies. They do farces. Were they actually to do a study they would have to conclude that they are completely foolish. RV has been plagued by self delusions since its start. That shows no sign of ending.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
Some of you guys are going to moan and groan, some of you are inevitably going to # your pants with excitement, I'm just the messenger.

Basically, I unearthed some old files, low and behold I found this random file titled:

"That is the Golden Light of Unconditional Love."

The full text can be found here and is actually titled "Father Christ and the Mayan Calendar":

www.2012.com.au...

Anyway, to the point, it goes on a bit about that typical Galactic federation stuff, blah blah ascended masters etc.

Not that there is, uhm, any credibility, but I did find it interesting that the piece goes into saying that the December 21, 2012 date is actually off, and the "real" day is March 21, 2013 spring equinox. Hahaha. See for yourself:

The true precession of the cycle is not fixed at 26,000 years, but has a duration of 24,832 years, with an acceleration factor of 6.18% the Golden Mean/ratio. I am sure many of you have noticed that the days seem to be getting shorter, and that is because the planet is now orbiting faster around the sun, and proportionally rotating or spinning faster on its axis. You will still have the experience of night and day, and years, but are passing through them much faster.

Back in the early 1900’s the duration of the cycle was calculated at 25,800 years. In the 1990’s it was recalculated and the figure had now changed to 25,920 years. As you can imagine, this anomally created much confusion amongst your scientists, and to their amazement this has now been explained. The final duration once maximum speed or spin is achieved, equates to 26,366.618 years. Please note the Golden Mean/ratio on the end of the duration. This is the result one would end up with when recalculating the precessional cycle on the 21st March 2013

O RRY NOW?

The cycle will close on the first equinox, that is, the 21st of March 2013. On that day there will be nothing left of Lady Gaia as you know her, below the 5th Dimension.

Apparently...

During what was known as the Montauk projects of the late 60’s and early 70’s, scientists under the influence of the misguided ones, experimented with time travel technology and hit a time wall on that date. They could not travel beyond that day on earth in linear time, because earth no longer exists after that day in the lower realms of linear time.

Well if you put it that way, I'm sure it must be real!

The equation of the last cycle also locks in harmonically with the 9/11 gateway which represents the ending of the cycle between the two pillars of polarity. It also locks in with the numbers 666 which in truth represent the Holy Triangle of Light, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, the equilateral triangle, the harmonic unification of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the total Oneness of All. This equation locks in with the Planetary Merkaba Lightbody being activated in the first equinox of 2013, and it also locks in with the exit from linear time at 90 degrees into no-time on the same day.

Oh mer gerhd it all makes sense now!

And of course:

We of the Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation of Light, bring forth Universal Knowledge and understandings for all to share. It is by our fruits that we shall be known.

I hope this gave you some inspiration (it inspired me to lmfao).
edit on 24-1-2013 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

Do you "believe this yourself"? If so what do you plan to do about it for "yourself"?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Alright its 3/21/2013 now what? When is the asteroid/comet/angry deity/some other amount of craziness gonna happen?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

Well isn't that great if they make a mistake with predicting an event they can just say well it happened in another reality. Have you seen how many failed earth changing predictions ed dames (who i'm pretty sure is involved in farsight and trained brown) has made in the past? I'm pretty sure Courtney Brown said that in 96-97 a big ET invasion will happen after the election ( which brown went back and delated most of his work after his prediction failed) and he also used a faked photo on the art bell show which got him in trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join