It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Yoga

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
as somone, who woke it up, by mistake and at times felt, like I was being consumed from within, I would advise extreme caution, in many it does settle in time but my god, it can extremely intense and very frightening,

bi polar disorder you said

if your wife suffers from that to begin with, I sincerely hope, she knows, what she is doing, people can and do go pyschotic on it

I knew of someone who went mad and was sectioned because of it and someone else, who ended up with MS

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, its been a very intense few weeks. The Kundalini is flowing much more freely than it was before. Here are a few songs that serve as metaphors to express the past few weeks of Kundalini Yoga.

edit on 21-2-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I decided to give yoga a try today.
Just finished my first intro to kundalini yoga after reading a bit of info on it and boy have i been missing out.

First off a little about myself...
I had a football injury in 7th grade where i went helmet to helmet with thr crown of my skull first and really injured myself during football practice drills. My mistake was trying to hide it and walk it off like a tough guy.
As soon as the impact happened i couldnt let voice out for like 10-15 seconds.(worst feeling i've ever felt)
I sat down and layed down on the ground trying to let any sound out and catch my breath.
I finally pulled myself together and just sat down to rest for a while.

skip forward a few years 10th grade they were taking spinal exams in school.
I found out my spine was not straight. I ended up losing the paper they gave me to go to the doctor and just didnt end up doing anything about it.

After graduating high school i started training parkour/freerunning.
Thats when i started feeling strain and pain on my back and boticed this was not letting me stand up back straight.

So i went to mexico for some x-rays and they ended up getting an injection on my spine which helped a little.
I also started visiting the chiropractor which im glad i did as it helped a lot.

Now after my first kundalini yoga session i can happily say that my back is feeling great right now.
I know this is just gonna get better and better by just the feelings i got throughout the session. I am also one of the most unflexible people that i know of. This was an amazing experience for me and encourage others to try it.

Heres the video i followed.

i feel great. Just full of energy

edit on 23-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Thank you for posting that introduction Kundalini video as it is a fabulous way to start.

I agree with the instructor in that "You must expend energy to get energy" and I felt the purifying sweat.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

wtg man. Keep it up!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I finished my 6th week of Kundalini yoga yesterday. Wow is all I can say.

It is really helping. I didn't realize how much spontaneous yoga I was doing after my awakening in 2010. But I was doing alot. My 'inner guru', or the Holy Spirit or whatever was spontaneously guiding me through intuition all along. I feel like I leveled up during the past several weeks, and was able to avoid much of the ego blowback thanks to yoga coping mechanisms like toning and stretching and breathing.

So for people who have had a kundalini awakening I would say taking classes is essential. For people who haven't, the classes will help you to prepare.

Just my .02 cents.

My wife and I are going to enroll again in April. Doing yoga in a group with a teacher seems to have advantages over doing it alone at home. More energy.

edit on 10-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
It's not the Holy Spirit.
It's the "sacred fire" of eastern religions and it's occult.
Do you understand that the tares are bundled to be burned?

Jesus himself gives us enough clues, and the new testament as well. Even Paul, for one to realize that there is more gnostic and metaphor to the bible than fundamentalists, wish.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join