It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Releases List of Guns Demanded to be Banned.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

i THINK they are being grandfatherd its just if you wanted to sell one you would not be able to do it private party with out a background check but i could be wrong

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
interesting, this is not madam gun hater, but check this link
out.
Will you fire

www.youtube.com...

This is a very important video it needs to go viral! Anyone who does not believe Obama is applying this litmus test to military brass to see if they will fire on American citizens need only look back several years to the questionnaire given to Marines at 29 palms military base asking the same thing. The overwhelming answer they got was no so they have waited and now they are doing it again...

These bastards are preparing for war on us folks we need to be ready for anything. The only thing holding them back is they are not getting the response they want. But they have a plan i am not sure what their plan B is maybe foreign troops who knows? But it all comes down to the guns. WE MUST NEVER GIVE UP THE GUNS NOT ONE MORE IOTA!!! if Congress passes this bill in any way shape or form even watered down we must refuse to comply and resist with force if need be.

I know even many patriots don't want to hear that. Hell I don't want to hear that I just want to be left the hell alone. However the writing is on the wall and they have a plan and we need to make a stand here and now or our children and grand children will grow up in their sick world the world we left them in and I do not want that on my conscience.

Every day we just hear more and more from these traitorous bastards weighing heavier and heavier on us... Sigh

Peacfully if we can by force of we must!

edit on 25-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

Feinstein...

....Demanded

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

Yet another progressive nut job spewing forth anti freedom filth. When will people finally wake up and see progressive liberals for what they really are.

Have the middle of the road liberals ever wondered why they push the anti gun crap so hard? Its gotta make you wonder just a little bit. Progressives have a ton of freedoms they want to destroy why push so hard for getting rid of guns?

Why not get rid of all the bullies or making sure people are not fat. I am sure some kid did not get a trophy for playing soccer this year why are they not helping them out.
edit on 25-1-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Diane Feinstein = definite insane

anybody else see that?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

It didn't seem to bother them a bit on the health care bill... they will pass some version of it and the spineless assholes on both sides will compromise. Lock and load!

Point taken. But even spineless asshats have to have some limit to how far they will weasel.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just found this in our local news section online, thought many would find
interesting.
Fed rule
a Supreme Court decision in 1997 applies now. In Printz v. U.S., the Supreme court ruled Congress could not compel local law enforcement to enforce federal law.

I agree about that being a important video, it shows his intent,
it is just a matter of when things are going to happen from what i
am seeing, not IF.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Point taken. But even spineless asshats have to have some limit to how far they will weasel.

Don't know why I keep seeing these strange juxtapositions tonight but didi'y Pauly Shore use the
phrase "Weasin the nugs"? 'Bout the same as "Weaseling the "guns"

...oh never mind...maybe I should just take my meds and go to bed

Anyway, as far as Diane Feinstein goes...I don't trust her. And it hasn't got anything to do with
her being a female, or a politician, or a liberal, or even the fact that she probably wears some
type of absorptive (is that a word) product to counter her personal incontinence issues (although
my great grandad once told me never to trust anyone who wears a diaper)....

nope, I don't like her because she is reminds me of an ex-mother-in-law of mine. A crafty, mean,
'do as I say' type of hypocritical manipulator.
edit on 25-1-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ca. is goofy...

West Hollywood bank shootout: Used to arm police with full auto armor piercing weapons

Sandy hook: used to dis arm citizens

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by T4NG0

....She sounds very sane to me. But then I'm not a gun nut.

Or an American citizen I bet

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Incremental-ism .... that's how its done.

The largest most important aspect of this bill is the national registry ....

I guess you know what comes next ...

Each "mass shooting" will be used to chip away until there is nothing left ...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
My favorite thing about this whole story are the guns on the list like the Ruger Mini-14 TACTICAL.. You'll still be able to buy Ruger Mini 14's with Rancher style stocks (wood). The gun and upper is exactly the same minus the aesthetics of a BLACK polymer stock and a pistol grip. Some other minor aesthetic details would be different, but functionally they are the same exact gun. Both are capable of the same exact things.

It just goes to show how uninformed Feinstein is. I don't see SEVERAL semi-automatic rifles on there that are just as capable if not MORE capable than many on the list.

It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant people are. I own a couple guns and I am by no means a "gun nut" but all this is going waaaaay too far. The vast majority of violent gun crimes are committed with the most readily available weapons like shotguns, pistols and hunting rifles. A measly 3% of gun crime is committed with these "nefarious" semi-auto long guns. Scientists have shown no causal relationship between higher gun ownership and higher crime..
edit on 25-1-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
My favorite guns on the list are the ones like the Ruger Mini-14 TACTICAL.. You'll still be able to buy Ruger Mini 14's with Rancher style stocks (wood). The gun and upper is exactly the same minus the aesthetics of a BLACK polymer stock and a pistol grip. Some other minor aesthetic details would be different, but functionally they are the same exact gun. Both are capable of the same exact things.

Somebody is getting a good laugh at that.

All through her bill and this list there are blatant admissions of how pointless and stupid the bill is and a mob of fools hold it up as a great savior of safety.

If the reality of passing it wasnt so scary it would be hysterical. Like something written by Mel Brooks. A caricature of itself.

I like the bit about any semi auto that has a full auto counterpart. That outlaws all Glock pistols.

edit on 25-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ok so I had to double check a few of the companies that are listed. A couple of them would be put out of business by the stroke of a pen if it's passed. They're US based companies as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
ban cranky old women..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Yeah.. Guns like the M1 Garand.. Which was adopted and used by the US military through some of the bloodiest times in human history.. Do not appear on the list. I'd be willing to bet that the M1 is responsible for more deaths in war time than many of the current modern rifles..

It's straight up insane and hilarious. I don't think this has a chance in hell at passing.. But it does make me uneasy knowing so many people are backing this. It reveals how ignorant and how easily people can be manipulated to jump on a bandwagon.
edit on 25-1-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Well if you are as liberal as she is that comes as no surprise.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
2006 gun homicides 10,225. NICS background checks 10,036,824
2011 gun homicides 8,583. NICS background checks 16,454,951
16.1% decrease in homicides with a 64% increase in firearms.

Fact 323 Homicides with a rifle in 2011 of those 33 were ruled justifiable (FBI UCR). So a rifle, "assault or other" was involved in just 2.28% of all homicides. So what is the real reason for this push?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by J.B. Aloha

Maybe, just *maybe* if you spent $$$$ on it and painstakingly accurized it an AK would be that accurate.

Out of the box they are junk accuracy beyond 200 yards and the recoil is not conducive to accurate follow-up fire. An SKS is a midge better.

FN FAL, M1A1, M14, G3; Out of the box I know these would be kind of weapons to be king on the battlefield.

The only accurate one of the family is the Draganov 7.62 x 54r.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The only response I can really come up with to this is:
K - I - S - S my A - $ - # spells kiss my a$#

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join