It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Releases List of Guns Demanded to be Banned.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

I think I will go to the Print Store and have a rubber stamp made that says "INFRINGED" and sent it to her with a red ink blotter.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is all I got to say to Fienstien scum!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

I think you would be shocked at how much "spray and pray" went on during the wars. I would say they kept their rifles set full auto the majority of the time. Look up ammo used v.s. death toll.

Also, see the post two below yours.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

You hit a bullseye....they have the statistics and they know that assault weapons are used in only 0.6% of crimes (and I think 0.3% of all murders).

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

The FAL is a fabulous battle rifle. I much prefer 7.62 (.308) to 5.56(.223). I would love to own one one day. Or an M14! I also have never had too, nor desired to go "full auto" in a fire fight. I had Machine guns to suppress, so we could maneuver to close with and destroy. Try suppressing with an M4

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by J.B. Aloha
reply to post by T4NG0

The FAL is a fabulous battle rifle. I much prefer 7.62 (.308) to 5.56(.223).

I used both calibers, my results (precision wise) are better with the latter. Caveat: both were AKs.

edit on 24-1-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It sounds to me like Miss Finstein wants to ban firearms that are capable of potentially of injuring that PUMPKIN-SIZED HEAD of HERS! It is MASSIVE! She's such a quack. Is there anyone who takes her seriously?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

FAL is 7.62x51. AK-47 is 7.62x39. AK-74 is 5.45x39. Naturally 5.56x45 is going to fall in between. So, yes, I have shared your results. That 7.62x51 though... can part hair at 800m

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

FAL is 7.62x51. AK-47 is 7.62x39. AK-74 is 5.45x39. Naturally 5.56x45 is going to fall in between. So, yes, I have shared your results. That 7.62x51 though... can part hair at 800m

My guess is that he/she doesn't understand the differences in caliber possible based on a specific platform. And, probably thinks an AR only shoots .223.

While I love my Springfield M-1A, I really wish it was as portable as my Alexander Arms AR in 6.5 Grendel...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
And see thats what makes this whole thing so stupid...It is not about the weapon, or the number of rounds it holds...it is about the person using it..

Take a look at charles whitman for example....what assault rifle did he use? He didn't seem to have any issues with it......the advantage he had was that he was trained by the U.S. Marines.....so hey let's ban marines as well..

I can reload my ar with 10 round mags fast enough, but what does that matter....it all boils down to SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED....and just how much more are we going to take...

I am betting on not much more

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

While I love my Springfield M-1A, I really wish it was as portable as my Alexander Arms AR in 6.5 Grendel...

That has become a hot round (and an expensive one)! I fell in love with my AR 5.7x28 upper when the ammo was cheap and plentiful. Cannot beat those 50 round FN P90 louvered magazines and the ejecting out of the lower receiver mag well into a sachet so no brass was left around. Needless to say it is all being targeted with this bill

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

That has become a hot round (and an expensive one)! I fell in love with my AR 5.7x28 upper when the ammo was cheap and plentiful. Cannot beat those 50 round FN P90 louvered magazines and the ejecting out of the lower receiver mag well into a sachet so no brass was left around. Needless to say it is all being targeted with this bill

RIGHT?
I absolutely love the 5.7x28....And the design is awesome.
But, alas, such is the way with most proprietary products...Now, if I could just afford the upper chambered in .50 Beowolf!!! And a pair of FN 5.7s...
...Oh! And a KSG, or three, too!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

What do you know about the alexander arms uppers? Of course now it would be hard to afford one, but oh man what fun it would be in 50

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think it is pretty clear what the real agenda is, if you look at the last line where it says "any belt-fed semi-automatic..."
Yup, lot's of crimes are committed with these!
The ONLY guns they want to ban are those that people could use to defend themselves from a corrupt government!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

What do you know about the alexander arms uppers? Of course now it would be hard to afford one, but oh man what fun it would be in 50

Recoil is actually quite managable, even though the first one that we built, beat the lower until it rattled, after the first 20 rounds...LOL Definitely need a forged lower for the Beowolf...

But, I know that Bill Alexander was of great help, when we chose his product to build, for our local TV stars, The Swamp Brothers. I forget which episode aired with our custom rifle, but I can look it up, if you can't find it.

We also built a custom 1911 chambered in .460 Rowland for that show, and Johnny Rowland gave us the slide, barrel and mags, for a steal...

I really miss those days!

edit on 1/24/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think we're going to get steamrolled on this deal.
It's going to pass, you just haven't realized how corrupt our entire Congress is yet.
You soon will.
The people have been surrendered.

They can't be beaten with bullets but nobody can force us to grow their food, fix their cars, do their taxes, press their suits, cater their parties or straighten their children's teeth..
Strike back with signs, not guns.
Non-compliance is our best weapon.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Thanks...i have seen a couple of those selling for right about the 1k mark, and was just wondering quality wise how they were..

Cool...will have to do some research on your products..
but I am so old school..that a 1911 in anything other than 45acp just seems wrong somehow

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Thanks...i have seen a couple of those selling for right about the 1k mark, and was just wondering quality wise how they were..

but I am so old school..that a 1911 in anything other than 45acp just seems wrong somehow

Very high quality! I give AA a 9.5 out of 10, and only because of the price do they miss the perfect mark...!!!

Well, if you want to maintain your old school approach, don't ever shoot a Rowland...
(wink)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I think we're going to get steamrolled on this deal.
It's going to pass, you just haven't realized how corrupt our entire Congress is yet.
You soon will.
The people have been surrendered.

They can't be beaten with bullets but nobody can force us to grow their food, fix their cars, do their taxes, press their suits, cater their parties or straighten their children's teeth..
Strike back with signs, not guns.
Non-compliance is our best weapon.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

While I agree that our congress is corrupt and self-serving, it is that "self-serving" mentality that would keep the tattered remains of our 2nd Amendment intact. They know that the majority do not agree with this.

Genital warts have a more positive rating than congress.

Their job security is at stake here. A vote for any more gun laws is just a request for a pink slip.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Here's the entire episode titled "Manhood Training" which showcases the Beowolf and the Rowland...Great stuff!

p.s. That's not me with Robbie and Stephen, that's my former boss...Alas! The grunts never get their 15 minutes...

edit on 1/24/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: edited link

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join