It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Already Knows What We Are Thinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So I had a ridiculous vision last night that scared me to death. I realized that as people start to change from communicating in person to communicating over text-message and Facebook, that the government technically knows everything that we say to each other.

I know that when I am thinking about something, I will generally use electronic, networked media to think about it - whether it is a phone call, Facebook message, Gmail message, text message or even writing my own thoughts down somewhere online or on my computer. ATS is an example.

Especially if there is a lot of social pressure to maintain communication in this form, I can see free speech being regulated. I've already been scared to say things on my mind quite a few times.
edit on 24-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i want to reply to this post with my thoughts
but now you made me too paranoid
if my gov are watching..i love you.. you are doing a great job
edit on 24-1-2013 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I think another thing on the agenda should be finding ways to safeguard our constitutional rights once stuff like "Freedom of Assembly" and "Free Speech" are moved almost exclusively into cyberspace. I really don't feel like living in a police state... that sounds stressful.

"The only thing to fear is fear itself." Just remember that, the fear is the enemy. Learn ways to overcome it if you can. If everyone overcomes their fear, the government's surveillance system will make no difference.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

If you are afraid to say what is on your mind while you still have the freedom to how will you ever live with yourself when it is taken away?

Just wondering

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Since they are actually behind all of the mind control I might actually agree with that...

edit on 24-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

so does Santa Clause
deal with it.

LOL Idon't know how to spell santa clause

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Right, I think the same. The problem is that the Government tries to concentrate communications in the hands of Government-controlled companies. There are computer-aided means to control giant volumes of data (Xapian, Artefact and others). Are you from CIA?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And I know what They may be thinking. In fact my predictions count on it.

-2014: Some group of people throughout the world, through Internet, unite against the NOW. The path to freedom - coordinated worldwide revolution - seems clear.

-2015: The NOW reacts by injecting funds into neurology science. Geneva publishes a "scientific" paper in which they claim that Internet is the cause for mental illness throughout the world, and that Internet must be treated as a dangerous addiction and as an international security threat. Access to Internet becomes interpreted as a psychological disturbance, and Internet is banned worldwide.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
In Russia the State Security (FSB) invests huge amount of money in neurosciences, on the Ostroityanova street there will be a new neurological institute run by the FSB, they are obviously making a new kind of non-lethal arms.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Sorry for the one liner but I thought this was common knowledge.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
So I had a ridiculous vision last night that scared me to death. I realized that as people start to change from communicating in person to communicating over text-message and Facebook, that the government technically knows everything that we say to each other.

I know that when I am thinking about something, I will generally use electronic, networked media to think about it - whether it is a phone call, Facebook message, Gmail message, text message or even writing my own thoughts down somewhere online or on my computer. ATS is an example.

Especially if there is a lot of social pressure to maintain communication in this form, I can see free speech being regulated. I've already been scared to say things on my mind quite a few times.

They have all of it wired definitely. Don't worry though:

1. "They" do not care about you.
2. "They" knew everything about you already anyways.
3. "They" are protecting you because you are an asset, and there are probably a couple of "them" that actually care about people.

The question is - will you sacrifice freedom for protection?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I've already been scared to say things on my mind quite a few times.

If you truly believe what you're saying then it shouldn't matter to whom it is said or for what reason.

I will speak my mind to the day I die. If my thought is limited by others, then I know my fight is worthy.

The "Government" is a group of people just like us. A collective of thinkers, just like us.

The difference is name and intention.. If we ever had the intention...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX

Sorry for the one liner but I thought this was common knowledge.

Nice.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

And I know what They may be thinking. In fact my predictions count on it.

-2014: Some group of people throughout the world, through Internet, unite against the NOW. The path to freedom - coordinated worldwide revolution - seems clear.

-2015: The NOW reacts by injecting funds into neurology science. Geneva publishes a "scientific" paper in which they claim that Internet is the cause for mental illness throughout the world, and that Internet must be treated as a dangerous addiction and as an international security threat. Access to Internet becomes interpreted as a psychological disturbance, and Internet is banned worldwide.

Wow, that makes sense. There is a case to be made for the Internet causing mental illness and social problems, there is definitely potential for this kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
They already revealed some good cards to me in the form of emp space ships and a ship over a texas property that I will one day reveal to you all.

Rather nifty spot makes me doubt it was human gov critters after all.

Although they gave me plenty of signs it was them after all. Dont worry guys your only hope is to breed well and somehow beat them on the so called free market.

But we are talking about competition that damned near defines the term here in the USA

Might as well add that if you piss them off to a degree as I did you too can be gangstalked and put in your place with national defense assets and agents.

It worked for me and it can work for you.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Sergiana because: (no reason given)

Still losing my hair though cause its genetic.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
double so sorrry my weefee does that

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

I've already been scared to say things on my mind quite a few times.

If you truly believe what you're saying then it shouldn't matter to whom it is said or for what reason.

I will speak my mind to the day I die. If my thought is limited by others, then I know my fight is worthy.

The "Government" is a group of people just like us. A collective of thinkers, just like us.

The difference is name and intention.. If we ever had the intention...

I post or say whatever I want on my Facebook, and even called them out a couple of times...They don't scare me...Life is short, and then she rips your heart out....Threat of death is not enough to buy my compliance....I will speak my mind about their doings until they silence me...Even then, I will never truly be silenced.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Wow, that makes sense. There is a case to be made for the Internet causing mental illness and social problems, there is definitely potential for this kind of thing.

Yeah. I tried warning a couple of people but apparently people have their ears turned turned offline and their mouth at full impulse speed.

new topics

top topics

join