It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS online gaming community ? Pew Pew

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Okay so i have been off of live for a while and haven't played online since. I have been in a lot of successful clans but i am too mature for competitive gaming for prize money anymore. So i was wondering when i get live back if anyone would be interested in joining an ATS community based clan. All age ranges, all skill levels just for fun with a slight competitive edge.

There would be no leader and i would not be in charge it would be a community ranging all games from Forza , NFL, NHL to Fifa. Cod , Halo, GoW all the way to minecraft. Just a place for us to congregate and play together nice and relaxed.
There would be some games against clans. But nothing competitive just friendly matches. Maybe enter some low key leagues and the players wouldn't be picked based on skill level it will be based on whoever is available and wants to play and have fun.

It will be on all platforms PS3 and 360 and if there is enough interest PC gamers also.

If there is enough interest i will try to purchase a domain.

Please let me know if this is a good idea all feedback including bad is welcome.

My gamertag is Toronto OG i am not on live again yet but will be by mide feb hopefully. But i will accept friend requests on Xbox,com

All the best Snoopie

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
PC gamer here
MOH
Arma
MW BO 1 & 2

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

xbox gamer x DarK NewT x feel free to add

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Used to play halo every day all day of my life, level 35 highest i got. Sold it last year because i stopped playing, will most likely buy it again for GTA 5 when it comes out.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
CS GO anyone?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Your title instantly made me think of this -

Never gets old.

Sounds like a great idea. I'm on PS3 but my mates keep moaning at me for not getting an Xbox so I might purchase one... big might though, i'm a playstation kinda guy.

I don't play as often as I used to, work and kids 'n' all but i'm interested in seeing how many responses there are to this thread. s&f

eta: Sorry, forgot to add that my usual dose of conditioning is COD.
edit on 24/1/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

I'm not gonna lie about, I opened this thread for one reason only:
I wasn't sure what you meant by 'Pew Pew'.

Since you didn't actually answer that within the OP, I felt the urge to search it. This↓ was the first result from my search, but I didn't even click it, so I'm not gonna post it as a link.
[color=777777](I'll try to fancy it up with a bit of color though)

www.[color=FF3029]omg[color=19FFF7]laserguns[color=A454FF]pew[color=14FF24]pew[color=FF3B96]pew.com

It basically just made me think "Well duh! Of course thats what it is dummy."
......which was more than enough to crack me up. lol.

So thank you for the unintentional laugh, nonetheless.

edit on 1/24/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My gamertag is El Omen feel free to add anyone

Discussing conspiracies while gaming...Genius idea

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Quite encouraged by the amount of interest so far after a short period of time.

Also surprised at the amount of PC gamers do far thought PC was a dying breed.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Xbox 360 gamer. I play any shooter, but I really do not like the new blops. Ill stick to bf3 and h4. I got the new Doom bfg edition recently and have been addicted to that. I highly recommend it.

Im down for ATS clan!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for makin' the thread Snoopie. Not sure if it is a crazy coincidence, but I was yelling about this in the ATS Chatroom yesterday!

So far this thread has SIX stars, sounds like six people who agree.

Send me a private message me for my Skype or gamertag --- I'll help Snoopie organize the group so this comes to fruition.

I prefer to play PC games but i'll dust off the xbox '
if it means we can all kill some sheeple together.

Games I've been addicted to:

Planetside 2 (Free),
APB Reloaded (Free),
Guild Wars 2 (No Subscription)
Battlefield 3

and for xbox, let me know and i'll go out and buy a game. (Got some birthday money)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Been focusing most of my online time in games between Planetside 2 and Minecraft

Planetside 2 however I am part of a outfit (big one)..so unless you want to join a outfit, then its unlikely I will be venturing forth with any ats buddys to defend Araxis (or conquer..perspective really)

Minecraft. I tried to do a tekkit server here..ultimately disbanned due to lack of interest. I now tinker around on someone elses server ( a feed the beast server. Like tekkit but like 20 times more stuff to muck about with)

I am currently eyeing the progress of The Elder Scrolls Online...high interest..but no commitment yet as I tend to hate MMOs with every last breath....(except for the initial Star Wars Galaxys experience..that was brilliant)

But I like the idea overall. Get some multi game lists up such as borderlands 2 or whatnot and find a group of fellow bunker dwellers to run off with.

(oh, and I only do PC games. Consoles = the bane of video gaming technological progression)
edit on 24-1-2013 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've been playing bf3 a bit lately. Also have dark souls and a few other mp games. Live is horusthechorus

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Funny you mentioned star wars galaxies, that was my only real attempt at an MMO too. Tried this guild wars 2 out, it's not terrible. Can't see myself playing it for more than 1 hour a week though, it's ungodly repetitive.

What server you play in Planetside?

I'm on Connery and Helios (West coast servers)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Sent you my skype bro. So add when ready

Also more PC gamers than i expected

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I haven't gamed in over a year and a half, but I'm eagerly awaiting my Ouya for some HARDCORE ANDROID ACTION.

Until I can afford an xbox and decent gaming PC, I'll gladly be a non-gaming member of the community.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

ill be glad to send you my old xbox 360.
I honestly think its fixable. The problem it was giving me was that it would shut off by itself and show 2 red rings. I gave up trying to fix it but if you wanna give it a shot shoot me a pm.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
What server you play in Planetside?

I'm on Connery and Helios (West coast servers)

Soltech. Terran Republic. Honeybadgers is the outfit I am in.

And we smash the rebel NC and cultist Vanu into dust...for peace of course.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnoopiePlease let me know if this is a good idea all feedback including bad is welcome.
All the best Snoopie

BUMP!

It would be nice to get this out of incubation and into the fruiting chamber.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Have you heard of SWGEmu? I play that. It's the way the game originally started, before the combat upgrade. It's not a complete game yet, but a LOT is done and it's cool to play again. Anyway, here's a link for the site to register and install the emu game. www.swgemu.com... I loved SWG and couldn't stand when they did the NGE!

www.swgemu.com...
edit on 27-1-2013 by Ellie Sagan because: add link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join