It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 4 People Infected with Mood Altering Brain Parasites!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Get a cat, Manhater

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by jessejamesxx

OH no... cats are divine.

Please dont start something that will only cause harm to the innocent.

You must take full responsibility on your posts on a public forum...

Shame on you.

No, im not sure what you mean. Me saying cats are evil on a public forum isn't going to hurt anyone or anything. Everything I said is based in fact, so shame on you.

Evil is a moral judgement, not a fact.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Do you know how the cats transfer it to humans? Like, is it by touching them, is it carried throught the air?

Also, I wonder if anyone knows of any test that can be preformed to see if you have it, and if there is a treatment for it. Like, I am not to worried myself, because I do not exhibit any of those symptoms that are reported for males. However, I am not too sure about my brother.

Also, can one person who has it transfer it to someone who doesnt? I am just generally curious about this, and I didn't see any of these questions answered before hand.

ETA: I wonder if garlic would have any effect, since it has been shown to be effective against parasites in the past. Imagine that.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Manhater

Get a cat, Manhater

I did, but someone stole him or ran him over

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Also, can one person who has it transfer it to someone who doesnt? I am just generally curious about this, and I didn't see any of these questions answered before hand.

Oh yeah, it's contagious alright.

Just think about the "Age of the Asylum" in history.

Sticking mental normal folks in the same place for almost 20 years living with the mental insane folks. It's bound to make you go crazy.

I know from experience.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Hulda Clark the Zapper. You can try it from your own comp if you have old-time speakers with brass wires for sound. Find a sound generator software, set it to square sound, add the sound values sequentially or at the same time as follow: 0.17, 0.32, 32.50, 47.50, 60, 125.71, 476.50, 527, 749,, 987.23 all in Hertz.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Garlic is a good precaution as long as they are not yet in your brain - then the zapper helps only.
This bug makes watery eyes and protracted sinus infections too, sometimes partial paralysis of a facial muscle. Zapping will gradually remove it though.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If this is true, it is another shot toward the free will advocates.
Second line

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Could always take spiramycin. It's easy to get, not that expensive.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Black walnut was tested on chickens and rodents and was found to kill the bug. Every few months I take a tincture of black walnut and wormwood. I believe that parasites are the leading cause of cancer and disease in the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Its amazing this was not discussed in health class in school but this is why 1 likes ATS
thanks for the data as well Bilky

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
reply to post by Renegade2283

Garlic is a good precaution as long as they are not yet in your brain - then the zapper helps only.
This bug makes watery eyes and protracted sinus infections too, sometimes partial paralysis of a facial muscle. Zapping will gradually remove it though.

Zapper? What is that exactly?

Also, does this parasite cause permanent damage? Even if only "infected" for a short period of time?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
OK PEOPLE... before we start cat hating and killing them like the paranoid Europeans did before they were overwhelmed by rats carrying the plague.... These critters are everywhere... in many animals (including humans) and in the very soil in your yard.

HOWEVER, even though any cat who has been exposed to toxoplasmosis will carry some sequestered form of it (because they tend to form tiny cysts in muscles and tissues) it is only in the cat's intestines that it can proliferate and form the larvea stage that is contagious to humans... and this stage passes in a few days and the cat becomes immune unless it's a new infection and their immunity is compromised. Human tissue does not proliferate the larvea stage and like cats, the adults get sequestered into tissues unless YOUR immunity is compromised.

this is why you shouldn't let your cat go outside.

It can pick up a new infection of the larvae stage by eating a bird or mouse or something.

This is a case of "blame everything on the cat"... even though the cat gets them from other sources.

It's just because of the stage of it's it's life cycle that they call this a "cat parasite"

once your cat has been inside for a few days and you stop letting it eat stuff that crawls around outside or being around other cats poop, then you and your cat should be fine... unless you get cancer or aids and then you have a bigger set of problems to worry about anyway.

btw... Humans are LITTERED with parasites and many of them MUCH more dangerous than toxoplasmosis... and some of them quite common.

For examples, mosquitoes carry many types of nematodes (examples of worms) that can make you very sick as they swim around in your blood and destroy your organs.

malaria is another mosquito born parasite SO DON'T EVER GO OUTSIDE AGAIN.

LUNGworms... another type of parasite you can get... it just gets lovelier and lovelier.

Compared to some crap, toxoplasmosis is laughable.
edit on 25-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Do you know how the cats transfer it to humans? Like, is it by touching them, is it carried throught the air?

Also, I wonder if anyone knows of any test that can be preformed to see if you have it, and if there is a treatment for it. Like, I am not to worried myself, because I do not exhibit any of those symptoms that are reported for males. However, I am not too sure about my brother.

ETA: I wonder if garlic would have any effect, since it has been shown to be effective against parasites in the past. Imagine that.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

You can ONLY get it from a cat who has a fresh infection and active larvae in their intestine and you mess around with their poop too much.

The only way one person is responsible for another person getting it, is if you are pregnant and you get a fresh infection from a cat with a fresh infection.

If either YOU OR YOUR CAT has a "sequestered infection... nobody else is going to get it.

the larvae passes out of the cats stools in a few days.

Don't let your cat eat rodents and crap from outdoors... keep them inside and you'll be fine.

Even if you catch it, you'll be fine.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Because I actually think cats are "evil".

Nitpickers on this site.. man. Lighten up

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I thought I read this before on ATS and sure enough. Still scarry as he!! I've always grew up with cats and remeber seeing parasites coming out of the cats butt. looks like little maggots. anyways heres some other links I found

You gotta be kitten me

T. gondii, possible key to mind control

A human parasite with mind control abilities

Parasite triggers suicide attempts

A theory in the dramatic rate of suicide in the military

What do they got against cats anyway

Biological weapon mind altering parasite

Human culture shaped by cat parasite

Brain epidemic, 50% of us are infected

edit on 25-1-2013 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

In a paper published in the online edition of Proceedings of the Royal Society, United States Geological Survey researcher Kevin Lafferty argues that a significant factor in why some countries exhibit higher levels of neuroticism than others may be the prevalence of the parasite Toxoplasma gondii. The study also indicates that it may influence a society’s preference for strict laws, an expression of uncertainty avoidance, and its valuation of ‘masculine’ priorities such as competitiveness and financial success over ‘feminine’ values like relationship-building.

“Toxoplasma appears to explain 30% of the variation in neuroticism among countries, 15% of the uncertainty avoidance among Western nations and 30% of the sex role differences among Western nations,” Lafferty said via e-mail.

"strict laws" - opposite to the occult 'Do what thou Wilst'
"masculine priorities" - opposite to the occult "adrogyny ideal"
"uncertainty avoidance" - opposite to the occult "no inherent good or evil"

Science will deliver exactly what the occult wants, they'll just do it in a way that people, whose god and source of truth is science, will follow. All that media does as a false prophet is define acceptable and politically correct thinking, including it's new code of morality, and uses its "science" to offer a way to achieve it. When a large enough percent of the population comes to believe that occult deemed "unnacceptable traits and characteristics" can be elimated through "science", welcome to planet eugenics. And sadly, as the world worships the beast, it will never understand how a planet wide hitler and his eugenics cronies and ideals has managed to take over.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that up. I see threads about this every once and a while, and I never see these answers clearly present in them.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that up. I see threads about this every once and a while, and I never see these answers clearly present in them.

It IS a tad confusing and most sites that put people into panic mode do not explain the life cycle thing very well.

I'm pretty sure the numbers of people who have it are probably exaggerated as well because this is suggesting that 1 out of four people have carelessly handled cat poop but who knows. Just don't let any pregnant woman mess with cat pans or outdoor cats because it could harm her fetus much more than it can harm a person already born.

I still have trouble understanding why other animals can give it to cat's but we can only get it from cats... but it's all about the stages of life. It's actually more complicated than i put it but i was just trying to summarize.

It can give a person quite a scare who has had cats all their life and that is why i thoroughly read about it years ago... i just can't remember every detail.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
No one could figure out why we tax payers owned so many guillotines. Maybe this is why. To get rid of these darned brain parasites. Singularity is coming right along. The timing of the brain parasite story might produce a msm frensey and we can all be convinced this is the time to turn in our buggy brains for a new computer brain with modern computer type bugs which can be easily debugged by simply following a few prompts. I never liked bugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join