It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance Needed (Astral Projection based)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I found the only time my guides could assist me was in the presence of negative entities, id ask them to clear the room and bang their gone (most of the time).
Be careful with your 3rd eye. Learn to shield your aura.
I had more problems opening mine than positive experiences.
Being tormented by Djinn while you sleep is not a pleasant experience!

The blur you are seeing around things is the EMF.
edit on 27-1-2013 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think I may have found out who/what it was in a lucid dream I had the other night.

In my dream I was walking with a man dressed as a monk, he was telling about the good and bad things of trying to project myself out to a world I know nothing about. He was telling me that once I learn to fully open my eyes I would be able to see who and what to avoid. At that moment he turned to look at me and his smile suddenly turned into one of fear and sadness, then he told me in a low shivering voice, "You need to leave now."

I turned around and standing right in my face behind me was the most horrific looking being wearing a black gown, judging by his/her figure I would say it was a female (if it even had a gender) s/he had it's hair back no face or ears and the face was that of a burn victim except the skin kept contorting. Then I heard a similar whisper as when I projected myself. I woke up imediately after that sweating and shaking. It was absolutely awful!

I hope this isn't the being I have had encounters with before, then again the whispers sounded the same and it was standnig right behind me. Any thoughts? My friend said I might have pissed something off.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by Dustytoad

You know you had a kundalini awakening??
I had the exact same experience, felt like deju vu reading your post, as ive posted the same thing before

Haha, yes... Do you know how long it took me to put a name to it, when I didn't have the internet at the time, and didn't even know what I was as doing? It was years of searching until the word kundalini turned up in my searches in the far reaches of the internet (at the time)..

I'll never be the same, and I wasn't ready..

I could have gone crazy from that..

These days I'm taking my time getting back into it, but it is time.. I can't wait around any longer.

As far as demons or other lower energies go, do you have any tips on how to protect yourself?
Any links? Any books I should read?

If I can keep those guys at bay, including affecting my girlfriend which they do, then I am good to go.. The rest of it doesn't bother me..

There is one specific being that was all black with horns and wings, like a bull human bat... Kind of a gargoyle or something.. He was the most powerful and the most mean, making me feel like I should just die.. Gotta get over that fear..
edit on 1/28/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
I think I may have found out who/what it was in a lucid dream I had the other night.

In my dream I was walking with a man dressed as a monk, he was telling about the good and bad things of trying to project myself out to a world I know nothing about. He was telling me that once I learn to fully open my eyes I would be able to see who and what to avoid. At that moment he turned to look at me and his smile suddenly turned into one of fear and sadness, then he told me in a low shivering voice, "You need to leave now."

I turned around and standing right in my face behind me was the most horrific looking being wearing a black gown, judging by his/her figure I would say it was a female (if it even had a gender) s/he had it's hair back no face or ears and the face was that of a burn victim except the skin kept contorting. Then I heard a similar whisper as when I projected myself. I woke up imediately after that sweating and shaking. It was absolutely awful!

I hope this isn't the being I have had encounters with before, then again the whispers sounded the same and it was standnig right behind me. Any thoughts? My friend said I might have pissed something off.

could be a being, more than likely your own inner demons.

You need to confront all your subconscious traumas and ill thoughts before you start messing with these things.
Confront all your fears and learn to your true self.
Confronting them head on in meditation is the best technique i found, but it will take a while, and their is no race.
If theirs one thing i've learnt with Esoteric practices, rushing only makes life difficult.
Once your perceptions of reality start changing and inner truths start emerging, i think you would be safe to start trying to project again.
Atm your just a sucker for negative entities by the sounds of things.

Still your mind

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by hoonsince89
reply to post by Dustytoad

You know you had a kundalini awakening??
I had the exact same experience, felt like deju vu reading your post, as ive posted the same thing before

Haha, yes... Do you know how long it took me to put a name to it, when I didn't have the internet at the time, and didn't even know what I was as doing? It was years of searching until the word kundalini turned up in my searches in the far reaches of the internet (at the time)..

I'll never be the same, and I wasn't ready..

I could have gone crazy from that..

These days I'm taking my time getting back into it, but it is time.. I can't wait around any longer.

As far as demons or other lower energies go, do you have any tips on how to protect yourself?
Any links? Any books I should read?

If I can keep those guys at bay, including affecting my girlfriend which they do, then I am good to go.. The rest of it doesn't bother me..

There is one specific being that was all black with horns and wings, like a bull human bat... Kind of a gargoyle or something.. He was the most powerful and the most mean, making me feel like I should just die.. Gotta get over that fear..
edit on 1/28/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Oh same! i searched daily for almost 2 years before i started realizing what was going on. I think it was safe to say i went 'crazy' haha, luckily i got a grip on things and made it through. But not before it nearly killed me 4 times!

mmmm negative energies/entities. I used to a have a problem with them in the beginning but haven't had any dramas in a long time. Just look up closing your Aura, making a force field of light, this seems to work, as well as asking your guide to clear the room/house.
I think the best thing tho is realizing that they cant actually do anything to you. They can affect your thoughts when your unaware but other than that all they can do is make you feel uncomfortable and scare you. As soon as you can let go of the fear your vibration rises and you do even encounter them any more, and when they do you just look at them like their a joke and they move on.

Another thing, most of the time it is just a projection of your own inner fears, very rarely will it be an entity.
Thoughts are energy, conscious or not. And your can project them into the physical.

I dont think you will be able to stop energies from messing with your girlfriend, that's up to her and her vibrational level.

Their arnt a lot of good books on the matter, i've spent many years researching and found very few informative sources.

These sites are good.

swamij.com...

biologyofkundalini.com...

Keep in mind this process is continuous, not sure when it ends, but your defiantly not at the end if you still have fear.
I found learning to work with Prana and the breathe, ("pranayama" will be in one of those links somewhere) to be the most effective way of raising vibration/health and avoiding negative energies.

Hope i helped

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
After watching the movie Insidious it reminded me of me when I was kid. And holy crap did this movie give me goosebumps. Obviously when I was a kid I didn't know what this was but it would scare the crap out me, I would try to wake up but my body would not respond at all, but my mind was still awake. One time that really stands out was when I had a high fever and I fell into that astral projection and I swear to you I heard voices from all directions laughing at me. I was probably around 10 years old when this happened. Sorry don't want to scare anyone its just after watching Insidious it just brought back this memory that's always stuck with me. I'm 26 now and still get the astral projections from time to time without even trying. And I've never had a good experience by the way it really is intense stuff. And I'm trolling at all. Just givng a little insight on my experience.

Just read some comments and wow someone wrote about having a high fever and laughter happening. More goosebumps because non of us know each other but we've experienced the same thing, again I was around 10 years old when the laughter and high fever happened. Interesting and creepy at the same time.
edit on 28-2-2013 by solizer because: read comments

top topics

<< 1   >>

join