It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance Needed (Astral Projection based)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have a question; please serious answers are preferred.

Last night I successfully projected myself out of my body, (I have been practising for a few months now and have only been able to sit up or moved my arms and legs, this is the only time I was able to stand.) However, I couldn't open my eyes and when I tried I felt a burning sensation (as if I was looking into a light) so I kept them closed. I remained calm because from past events when I reacted I fell back into my body. Instead, I asked why I couldn't open my eyes in hopes some entity was there to tell me. To my surprise there was a response, it sounded as if there were at least two beings there with me. One seemed to laugh (pitied laugh) at me while the other one came up to me and placed what felt like a hand in the middle of my back; s/he then continued to whisper what seemed to be a prayer in my ear in a language I couldn't recognize. After that it felt as if I was pulled back into my body and I jerked up in my bed.

I know I was projected because when I came to I knew for certain it was not a dream and recalled everything as if it had just happened seconds ago.

Any thoughts on why I could not open my eyes and who or what was there with me?

Again please only serious answers.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A little bit of lucid dreaming with its buddy sleep paralysis tagging along. I've had similar experiences that were dream like but were so vivid and so real yet they were a dream and i was having paralysis so i couldn't open my eyes or speak.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

I was able to speak and move though. I wasn't trying to sleep either I was trying to project myself.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I have had a few projections myself almost all on purpose, but a couple from having a high fever..

In most of them my vision is weird.. Sometimes I can see only at an angle diagonal to the front, so I have to face 45 degrees to the left or right to see whats in front..

Other times I can only see black, with little red yellow and blue pin points of light floating all over like static..

My later experiences gave me better and better sight, and the last ones I could see perfectly even in the dark things had a silvery glow to them..

This one book I read on the subject talks about how you must control things in this state directly with your mind, so while being physical you have to move your eyelids to see in this new state you have to think about seeing..
You don't have anything physical to manipulate.. You will notice this when you try to fly or walk, that you have to just imagine it, rather than trying to move anything..

The guy i the book says to say things like "Clarity Now!" and say it maybe 3 times till your vision comes into focus.

Another issue maybe your energy level.. If you havn't been working on your "spirit energy" for lack of any better term, you wont have any power to see or hear or stay out very long, as the black hole magnetism of your body will over power the will of your mind.

Let me know if you ever figure out how to go through objects, because I can't even go through thin glass without losing consciousness or getting confused.. I also have a problem of crashing into the ground when I try to fly..

Oh and to anyone who thinks it's lucid dreaming I have to disagree.. I do that a lot of the time, and even when you get all the details super HD you still know it's a dream.. Projecting into the real world feels way different. feels even more real than life in a body does.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

What is the book you are referring to?

I agree with what you said about my energy level, like I stated it was the first time I was actually able to stand without being tugged back into my body right away.

I'll try the methods you mentioned next time I find my eyes sealed shut.

Thanks for your response.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I think, but am not sure that it was from this book called "Adventures beyond the body" and let me go see if I can find it... Yea I think that's right it's by William Buhlman.

I have read so many books it's really hard to know where I get things from.. Another main one I read was called "Astral dynamics" by Robert Bruce.. I'm pretty sure that one is free to download now that he released some new version..

Robert Bruce's NEW Energy Ways, techniques work really well for getting in touch and empowering what some call the "light body" I don't think it's really a light body, but that's just my own thing.. Anyway those techniques are a chapter or 2 in this book, or they are also separate online and free..

Pretty sure about that stuff, but I havn't done any of this stuff in years.. Things got too weird.. Anyway..

edit on 1/24/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Awesome! I'll look into these. I've heard of Astral Dynamics but haven't attempted to locate it, definately going to now.

I have heard some very interesting and some very disturbing stories from people in the practise. I think that is what I find most appealing, the out-of-this-world results.

What was one "weird" event if you don't mind me prying.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

hahaha i love the differences between all the reality's (vibration worlds)

imagine yourself in their place and how comical it would be to see what you looked like lol
i do funny stuff all the time

i must move around in the other vibrations allot, because ill be able to do something in one and not in another. but its usually this (solid) one that gets me now and then. ill get up to go to the kitchen and without thinking i walk into the wall
im like ah man who put that wall there? this solid vibration world can be painful and just as funny to the onlooker

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
how to fight monsters and win

i am posting this link in case you ever get into trouble

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Haha I was thinking the same which is why I didn't feel threatened by these entities; I'd like to believe what s/he said was. "You are not ready for this world, I'll help you to safety." Then again the language was nothing of this world. I'd like to believe my first interpretation is accurate, I never second guess my spirit.

reply to post by tinhattribunal

Thank you for posting this link! I find it helpful, although while entering these realms I hope for no such encounter. Then again these worlds are nothing compared to what I live through everyday, I have no idea what could happen to me, I just hope I don't end up on an entity's hit list.

Thank you both for your responses!

edit on 24-1-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have heard some talk about a, "guardian," when they project themselves. I was beginning to wonder if this was mine helping me to safety. Is a guardian something that is inherited or is there more to it?

This would be the second time I have heard someone/thing whisper in my ear right before I came to. The first time was when I tried to stand for the first time about a month ago; it felt as if someone held me down at the shoulders; I heard a similar message in my ear and then was jerked awake. Any input?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you where astral projecting if you couldn't see. Perhaps you weren't fully through the gate so to speak? You should be using your 3rd eye to see which is with your eyes closed anyway. Until you break through and you no longer have your body.

Vibration has to be real high, and its very difficult to get all the way.

I found the easiest method is to rest until your body feels really heavy.

Continue to focus on your breathe and bring the energy (light tingling sensation) into your toes/feet. Once you strongly feel it their move all the way up until your whole body is vibrating.

Thats the easy bit!

Now you wanna listen ever so carefully, for a whooshing/ringing sound. Focus on that until it sounds like your in a washing machine, you whole world will start spinning and your body will start to convulse (energetically). If you can keep the focus you will slip out into spirit. You dont need eyes then

Ive only managed to do this 3 times in my life. It is extremely difficult.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
I have heard some talk about a, "guardian," when they project themselves. I was beginning to wonder if this was mine helping me to safety. Is a guardian something that is inherited or is there more to it?

This would be the second time I have heard someone/thing whisper in my ear right before I came to. The first time was when I tried to stand for the first time about a month ago; it felt as if someone held me down at the shoulders; I heard a similar message in my ear and then was jerked awake. Any input?

This would be your spirit guide, i get the feeling you dont know what your getting yourself into and she is stopping you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

Thanks for your input

Like I have said this was the first time I was able to fully pull myself out and what you say about my 'spirit guide,' can be true for I am immature when it comes to this practice. I have been trying to 'awaken my third eye,' so to speak and right now I am only able to see the 'blur,' around people and things (like when you see the heat rising from something). No doubt I need more practice.

Is there any way I can get my spirit guide to assist me?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I've had my third eye open before and the poster who mentioned that is dead on. It's why I have been talking about working on your spiritual energy.. I was meditating this one time and my body says by itself "hi god" and energy shoots up my spine. Next golden liquid light poured into my skull from the top, and I could see it literally. It's all I could see as my eyes were closed.. As soon as the golden light had poured through to about my belly, and the energy was still surging up my spine I could see my room..

I thought this merging with golden love consciousness lasted about 5 minutes.. It was pure Bliss.

I look over at the clock and it informs me that the 5 minutes was really 1.5 hours. And THEN...

And then I had to open my eyes because they were closed, hahaha.. I was seeing through my face from inside or something..

That same poster who's avatar shows you the tree of life as it relates to what I have just been saying also mentioned following the vibrations making them stronger. Yes to that!
He also said lock onto the sound and make it louder... This is how I accidently got out one time.

This Buzzing started in my head as I meditated and I discovered I could make it higher pitched and louder.. The higher the pitch the higher vibration my consciousness was tuned into..

As for weird experiences I have made many posts about those. I now basically have a hard time staying in a dream, and not floating into having split consciousness feeling both my body and my projected mind inside my dream at the same time.. Stuff like that, and mean things coming after me..

I also started having massive troubles waking up in the morning, because I would try to get up but half of me would still be dreaming somehow, and without all of my "spirit?" there my body was like 1,000 pounds..
Or in another way I would get paralyzed randomly while sitting up.

Ever closed your eyes and INSTANTLY started dreaming, while sitting up and NOT sleepy? Well, it happened to me, and I kept trying to get away from this evil thing yelling at me, but my body wasn't coming with me. It was very confusing because I couldn't turn the door knobs.. Kept warping back..

These things led me to stop, but I also feel that I was being threatened by something. I should have studied psychology and ghosts/demons more before trying this.. Some sort of Defense was needed, and I went in without home field advantage, and with a childlike abandon for my well being.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Interesting, I have talked to people who wish that they had never opened their third eye for the same reasons as you. They got "overwhelmed" and were having hard times telling what was real or not. I have read the book Awakening the Third Eye by Samuel Sagan; the methods are helpful and it teaches how to control it as well, but like I have said I am just now seeing the "blur," around people.

That vibration noise you are referring to is Om(spelling) correct?

I have heard this before many times, the first time was while talking to my Doctor, I accidently tuned into it while he was talking and it was all I heard while I saw his lips moving, then as fast as it came it went. He looked at me like I was going crazy when I aked him to repeat everything!
I felt the warming sensation in my spine up to the back of my head. This scared me at first because it was a week or two into me practising.

Thanks for the response again! This is all very exciting for me and a HUGE learning experience. I have been taking notes.

edit on 25-1-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

Yes I do mean the Ohm. I didn't want to pidgeon hole it into one thing like eastern mysticism.. but that is the sound, literally.

I got to the point I could sense people with my mind at what direction they were, by their super loud buzzing..

I call it the consciousness of the universe, or I call it uncreated God...

Or I call it the Force...

I am almost ready to go back in to this.. I'm thinking about it, now that I am more mature. I didn't mean to do any of this. My mom (hippy) just offhand told me about meditation one day, and so I tried what I imagined it to be.. I focused on my breath and said "ohm" like rafiki did in Lion King...

Wow... Powerful stuff.. I wasn't ready. No one told me how life changing, how much BIGGER this universe is..

That was what 10 years ago? Heh.. I've changed a lot.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sorry I didn't mean to do that either, it is just what I have heard it called, there are many terms for it!

I haven't got to that point, sounds like it could get a bit annoying hearing buzzing everywhere you go!

I agree it isn't something you can just jump into at a young age and get right away; it takes budhist monks years to master it. If one doesn't know what s/he is getting into I can see where it might start to catch up. Maturity in my opinion is a big factor.

You should!
I'm nowhere near to what you have described and I love it! Although, I haven't really had any encounters with "evil energies" yet and I won't let that stop me. Call me stubborn

I say if your heart and spirit truly want to then go with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Had similar experience 20 years ago as an 18 yr. old. At the time I was in the Air Force stationed at Eglin AFB in Florida 1989'ish. As soon as my head hit the pillow my body would go numb & it felt as if I was sinking through the bed. This along with the rushing sound scared the hell out of me. Had no idea what was going on. www.astralinfo.org... seems to suggest this was typical before an OBE.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You know you had a kundalini awakening??
I had the exact same experience, felt like deju vu reading your post, as ive posted the same thing before

top topics

<<   2 >>

join