It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is going to blow your mind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Do you want a medal?

Who, then, are 'they'?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

.... im trying to warn you all that this is happening...

Warn us about what?

Some weird # is happening to your cigarettes which may more may not be "real" or "imagined", etc?

not trying to shout you down or anything, but what is it we need to be "warned" about???

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Hey i believe you, however most of the people here have a very closed mind and cant think outside the box. You are on to something here, i just think you need to fine tune your setup.

Also this is my personal opinion but i think the cause of these voices might not be of this earth or dimension. I do believe it can be proven that they dont come from the mind.

Dont give up, you might make history if you get it right

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think your mind has already been blown..... was it by too many drugs or alcohol?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Jez, where's the love? No wonder you getting nothing from this guy. Ya'll jump on him like he was a fish you just landed on shore. Dig deep if you can and see. Do you have anything nice coming up out of you or has the light side of life left you in the dark? Why do you have to be so mean?
When I run the hair dryer I sometimes think I hear the phone. When my dish is on but the volume is down I sometimes hear some type of interference/sound. So yea, sound happens. Does it have to do with programing humans? I have read many threads on ATS over the years about how sound, vibration etc. May affect us.

This sound here, your making on this thread, in reply, are the sounds of posters smacking their lips after consuming a good meal of negative pie. Enjoy yours, I'll pass.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Proof that voices are both audable and real when brought into normal recordable sound waves using headphones, dna healing sounds with recording device between. Go to youtube, lookup "proof voices are real", user billy gogleygoop. I have tried to repeat this expirement only once more getting the sound frequencies of verbalisation sounds.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join