Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

this is going to blow your mind

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   


But ask yourself for a moment-- what is so important about you? What would make you specifically, a good target for such a technology. You have to assume that if such tech existed, only a government or very large, wealthy corporation would have access, right? And I very much doubt they would target people for "fun" or no good reason. Yes, testing could be a valid reason... but even then I doubt their test subjects would be randomly chosen. So what reason do you think that you, specifically, would be a target for use of such a technology?


yes isn't that the common reasoning to discredit people like me? They dont call it a psy-op for fun do they. ill just say this,... were waking up.




posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


You've done nothing to help your theory, only solidifying ours.....your doing, not ours. When someone goes against your theory you don't accuse people of being liars or people trying to discredit your position, you prove them wrong with more evidence in your favor (or else your credibility slides farther down the slide).

All i've done is ask for more evidence and you take that as a threat to your reasoning and say people are trying to discredit you. You obviously do not want to entertain anything other than that it's an outside malignant enemy doing this to you, and again, it is your responsibility to solidify your claim or face the results, which is what you are getting in this thread.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


I really hate that I am taking the time to do this, but most likely you closed the box lid and it clamped down on some of your precious tubes. I do not like people who sub-optimize serious issues and topics with such malarky.

Please try to get some perspective. You give mkultra a bad name, a really bad one, as in, it is just another crazy person. Seen enough of them. Bring something to the table that is cogent, sensible, and worth hearing about. Why not find a cure for t.gondi, or do something besides talk about how 'they' are messing with your cigarette papers. Christ...
edit on 24-1-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


You've done nothing to help your theory, only solidifying ours.....your doing, not ours. When someone goes against your theory you don't accuse people of being liars or people trying to discredit your position, you prove them wrong with more evidence in your favor (or else your credibility slides farther down the slide).

All i've done is ask for more evidence and you take that as a threat to your reasoning and say people are trying to discredit you. You obviously do not want to entertain anything other than that it's an outside malignant enemy doing this to you, and again, it is your responsibility to solidify your claim or face the results, which is what you are getting in this thread.


false, i was saying im not imposing on your view, but i take your attempt at discreditting me as highly suspicious. as i know im telling the truth, which leaves me wondering, why others who have posted here disbelieving me aren't more open minded about this.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


I really hate that I am taking the time to do this, but most likely you closed the box lid and it clamped down on some of your precious tubes. I do not like people who sub-optimize serious issues and topics with such malarky.

Please try to get some perspective. You give mkultra a bad name, a really bad one, as in, it is just another crazy person. Seen enough of them.


No i didnt, please stop accusing me falsley. Thank you. i could care less if i give them a bad name, im not the on a brainwashing, control high fueled by money sex, and the high life with a will to learn about how we already know we work in our minds.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is my thing OP,

I am just going to take the assumption that you're right. (not that I believe your right, of course, but just so we can have a relevant and coherent conversation where both of us can move forward past the "is this OP crazy or is he telling the truth" stage of conversation that you find yourself in with everyone of your threads.) Deal?

O.k., assuming you are correct. Assuming that somehow--some entity is using mind and reality altering technology to disrupt your perspective on reality--I personally think you're going about this the wrong way. First of all, no one here on ATS will be able to help you or even be willing to help you. Now why is this? Because you have to understand that from our perspective--we don't have enough information about the events that have transpired to help you uncover what is going on. We don't know any places, times, dates, names, people---anything. I'm not slighting you for this , of course. It is just that---well, we as posters and readers in completely different geographical locations than you can't really do anything to help you. And posting about your experiences isn't helping anyone arrive at any greater understanding. Get what I'm saying?

You need to change your strategy, you're not playing the game against "Them" (whoever they may be) smart enough. Trust me, the "I'm going to expose these entities by revealing my personal and unbelievable experience to the world. Then everyone will know the truth" angle isn't going to work. It has been done before--it has failed.

Assuming you are correct in your beliefs, you need to try something different and more effective. What that is, I don't know, but posting it on ATS (especially with flimsy evidence---no offense, but what you presented was rather weak) isn't working.

-TheGhoster



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


You make it seem as if mind control is about messing up your freakin possessions. That in itself is absurd. I know you are just sitting here waiting to jump on the very next random user utterance, so pay attention. Think it through.

How do your cigarette tubes affect time and space? If your mind jumped into mine, you would be tearing the house apart looking for a missing lens cloth which vanished into thin air (or a crack in the foundation) about 3 years ago. I pity you.

Do you stand at attention every time 'they' fart some sound into your head, while practically ignoring the person(s) trying to help you? I suspect so. It would seem, to some 'victims', that all that matters is me me me me me me and me. Another thing which sealed my deliberate avoidance of 'victims', is that I will not listen to lies. But you guys love every second of flattery they hand out. You LOVE it.

edit on 24-1-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


Im actually trying to help you by getting you to at least see what we are seeing on this thread. You have not made any attempt to help your argument, you just get on the defensive about your position and accuse people of discrediting you when they ask for more evidence. How about this.......if you can't come up with any more supporting evidence for this particular incident, do you have anymore similar incidents that would bolster your theory about this? Something a bit more tangible for the posters here at ATS?

I was going to add more but theghoster summed up alot of it and it's a good post OP, please read it and understand what they are saying to you.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


You make it seem as if mind control is about messing up your freakin possessions. That in itself is absurd. I know you are just sitting here waiting to jump on the very next random user utterance, so pay attention. Think it through.

How do your cigarette tubes affect time and space? If your mind jumped into mine, you would be tearing the house apart looking for a missing lens cloth which vanished into thin air (or a crack in the foundation) about 3 years ago. I pity you.

Do you stand at attention every time 'they' fart some sound into your head, while practically ignoring the person(s) trying to help you? I suspect so. It would seem, to some 'victims', that all that matters is me me me me me me and me.



I would rather not have this problem at all, but since i do, i do the best i can to show what it real about it and how it works. It's your choice to make an assumption that im just some freak who is mentally ill somehow. When I may not convince people, but are people who deal with things like this all crazy or do they all do it to themselves? NO they get chosen by something and it is that something im dealing with. Why I fight the stigma of mental illness, because i know it's false, and I don't like the people who perpetrate with social, and medical control.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't know why I am even posting, because it has been said already...But you have proven absolutely nothing at all. If what you are saying were true, there are many other methods that can be used to prove it, none of them involving the items you used in the video we saw. The fact that you admit you are highly suspicious is a red flag in itself, and on top of that you have not considered that what is going on is anything other than what you say it is, means that you likely are delusional. You admit yourself to being in and out of hospitals, and I would guess that this is due to psychological issues. I don't why I'm trying, as you cannot convince a crazy person that they are crazy.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus
 


thanks, proving this is worthless here in other words. Enjoy your peacefull lives while i and so many suffer and have perfect evidence to prove its real but somehow, suspiciously always get ignored by the ignorant stigma perpetrated upon us. I guess we can just find a way to fight this battle without your help and understanding. i guess the strange sounds, all the animal deaths, strange sun occurances, UFO's, and nobody official saying anything about it is not enough evidence something is going on.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Heck, OP, since I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Can you at least give me a bit of back story to the events that have taken place throughout your life that make you suspicious? I noticed you mentioned something about being around Masons or something when you were a kid in another thread or something. There has to be a larger story to that? I mean, just some type of write up that would make your experience at least slightly more tangible for us, here on ATS.

-TheGhoster
edit on 24-1-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
Heck, OP, since I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Can you at least give me a bit of back story to the events that have taken place throughout your life that make suspicious. I noticed you mentioned something about being around Masons or something when you were a kid in another thread or something. I mean, just some type of write up that would make your experience at least slightly more tangible for us, here on ATS.

-TheGhoster


ive done that already, im not about to give myself carpuls tunnel to explain it again. just read my other threads from the last couple years.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well, I tried to enter your world, Op. Good luck in the future. I hope you find the truth you're looking for (or help--whether medical or something more "out there").

-TheGhoster



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by JiggyPotamus
 


thanks, proving this is worthless here in other words. Enjoy your peacefull lives while i and so many suffer and have perfect evidence to prove its real but somehow, suspiciously always get ignored by the ignorant stigma perpetrated upon us. I guess we can just find a way to fight this battle without your help and understanding. i guess the strange sounds, all the animal deaths, strange sun occurances, UFO's, and nobody official saying anything about it is not enough evidence something is going on.


You aren't proving anything is the whole point here. Don't bring in other topics you think are related that you cannot prove at all (especially since there are many other theories people have come up with) like the sun and animal deaths. First step is to prove what you are experiencing is what you are saying it is (that is not me saying what you are experiencing is not real to you, because I believe it is). People agreeing with you is not the same as caring and understanding. You would not agree with us taking everything official at face value with no evidence so why should you be any different then them?



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo



But ask yourself for a moment-- what is so important about you? What would make you specifically, a good target for such a technology. You have to assume that if such tech existed, only a government or very large, wealthy corporation would have access, right? And I very much doubt they would target people for "fun" or no good reason. Yes, testing could be a valid reason... but even then I doubt their test subjects would be randomly chosen. So what reason do you think that you, specifically, would be a target for use of such a technology?


yes isn't that the common reasoning to discredit people like me? They dont call it a psy-op for fun do they. ill just say this,... were waking up.




Those were not rhetorical questions. You're the one that brought this up-- I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know why you feel you're being targeted.

If you'd please share this with us, I'd be interested to hear it, and I'm sure some others would as well. If you think this is really happening, then maybe there is a pattern in how they're targeting people, and so your giving more details might help others in a similar situation.

So again, without ignoring the question-- why do you think you, specifically, have been chosen as a target?



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
A dear one once hauled me out to her lair to accuse me of 'making something' on her saw. After several accusations, taunts, "LIAR" sounds, and more trips to see the tell tale sawdust, I pointed out a slash in the vacuum collector hose connected to her tornado™ vacuum collection unit. The maniac managed to drag practically the whole family into her drama. I am not sure if she ever accepted that she was an ass. At least she shut the eff up after I pointed out the hose break. I can only imagine what it would have been like to have been 'close' to something like that. Or should I say...every day, I try to forget.... I don't try to 'make anything' anymore, thanks to this insane xxxxx and her lunatic self righteousness.

Another time, after hanging with someone I'll never happily see again, I was accused of leaving a carpenter's pencil, disfigured by chew marks, on his table. It really bugged him that I tried to endanger him by leaving a saliva encrusted piece of wood on his table, but eventually he recovered from his paranoia and admitted he knew where it came from. But the pain from having tried to salvage a deranged mind, shell shocked from being led to absorb each and every OS they print, has sealed the divorce. Just a mean, deranged, and possibly jealous person who knows just how to manipulate emotions and ambitions with merely a quick sentence, spoken in a breath of finality.

Say, what is a firewall?

What do YOU need a firewall for, usd.... circa 1999

Cigarette papers are light weight, and subject to static charges as well as the vacuum of a box top lid opening and closing. Have you ever considered that???

You wanna talk mkultra, then let's talk mkultra. Quit with this panty waist stuff, because you are merely serving as a cover for the program, as in, it does not exist, see. Just another whacko blowing our minds with a speck of dust he can most certainly prove that 'they' moved.

Come heavy, or don't come at all. You ought to be moving mountains, and guess what, when you do, no one will believe that either.
edit on 24-1-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-1-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-1-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


The problem you are having is a direct result of using those ghetto "premiere" tubes.
I use only top tubes and get a good healthy crank style tube loader would ya!!
Those dinky handheld jobs are only good in a pinch.
But really, most tubes are more fragile than a 90 year old lady, use good tubes.
I will use nothing but Top brand anymore.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i never close the lid once its open, i never touched that tube. And premieres seem to work best with my machine.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
A dear one once hauled me out to her lair to accuse me of 'making something' on her saw. After several accusations, taunts, "LIAR" sounds, and more trips to see the tell tale sawdust, I pointed out a slash in the vacuum collector hose connected to her tornado™ vacuum collection unit. The maniac managed to drag practically the whole family into her drama. I am not sure if she ever accepted that she was an ass. I can only imagine what it would have been like to have been 'close' to something like that. Or should I say...every day, I try to forget....

Another time, after hanging with someone I'll never happily see again, I was accused of leaving a carpenter's pencil, disfigured by chew marks, on his table. It really bugged him that I tried to fool him by leaving a saliva encrusted piece of wood on his table, but eventually he recovered from his paranoia and admitted he knew where it came from.

Cigarette papers are light weight, and subject to static charges as well as the vacuum of a box top lid opening and closing. Have you ever considered that???

You wanna talk mkultra, then let's talk mkultra. Quit with this panty waist stuff, because you are merely serving as a cover for the program, as in, it does not exist, see. Just another whacko blowing our minds with a speck of dust he can most certainly prove that 'they' moved.
edit on 24-1-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)


i never mentioned mkultra. you did.





new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join