It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is going to blow your mind

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

this has been happening randomly for over a year. it seems to be connected to my voices. reminds me of the hutchinson effect.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Your voices, your claim and the looks of your room. I think you need to get help.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Nope, my mind is not blown, im confused...

Maybe the video maker has been watching a little too much of the olde Star Trek....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
...the olde Star Trek....

Not the original series though.

Voyager - One Small Step.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Weird for sure IF it is not a hoax.

How would it be connected to voices in his head though?

Also why is this in Weaponry and Tactics?

edit: I see the forum has been changed.
edit on 1/24/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I can relate. I have similar things happening.

When I bring home a Case of beer, I have a Few, then go to Bed.
When I wake up, there are Empty Beer Bottles that I know I did not drink.
My Son (27) says he hears nothing, so it must be Ghost.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
this is not a hoax. thats all i can say. and about my room, try being in and out of hospitals and group homes and see how much stuff gets disorganized in your life. And thanks for the concern about me needing help. But i reject that and ask you to just believe me when i say this is real. I dont need mental help, i need to rpove voices are real and so is the technology behind it. and the voices are not in my head, they resonate sound that can be manipulated. And the mind doesnt transduce sound into the ears wiithout some technology to that.. Ive studied up on this. think what you will, but youll only stay deceived if you ignore me. And i can tell who is saying things on purpose to discredit me. say what you will, brainwashing is evil and people who do it whould be talked to about it. But they dont listen because they want control of others.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
this is not a hoax. thats all i can say.

Fine, but that's still an option.

And thanks for the concern about me needing help. But i reject that and ask you to just believe me when i say this is real.

That's a major problem because it sounds exactly what it seems like, an illness.

I dont need mental help, i need to rpove voices are real and so is the technology behind it.
and the voices are not in my head, they resonate sound that can be manipulated.

You obviously have means to record, please do!

And the mind doesnt transduce sound into the ears wiithout some technology to that..

What? Why would the mind do that? And what does your ears got to do with it?
If you hear things in your head, you hear things in your head. You could even chop your ears off, it makes no difference.

Finally, since you have the means to record, put that thing on and show the complete cig-switching, not only the result. Place it down on a table, go have a beer or a smoke, and we'll see it switching meanwhile.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Once again a youtube video has failed to blow my mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

you dont know what this is so please stop speaking as though your some kind of authority on the subject. You dont understand the nature of this. It's an attack on the human species by something, not a mental illness, it causes mental disfunction and is disguised in that.
edit on 24-1-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....looks like Gambler tubes. If you don't want to attract those kind of spirits you may need to stop watching shows like the one that was on. Watch either boring ones or ones that are have less spooky music and you will attract casper like ghosts.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

According to your word only. You are not taking our word at face value so why should we yours? It goes both ways but since this is your thread and your claim the onus is yours to prove what you are experiencing is actually outside influence and not all in your head which all evidence so far points to.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

According to your word only. You are not taking our word at face value so why should we yours? It goes both ways but since this is your thread and your claim the onus is yours to prove what you are experiencing is actually outside influence and not all in your head which all evidence so far points to.

whatever im showing physical evidence and saying i know people will have a hard time belieing it. And thts all i came here to do. it's your life to believe what you will about the things you experience. I understand its a reach to believe this if youve never expereinced it. But look above, im not the only one experiencing these things.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just so I can be clear. You are using tobacco and not weed .......right? Because certain kinds of weed can maybe cause this......like the chronic.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Actually no one is agreeing with you....I think twosides was being tongue in cheek with you earlier. So you don't believe in mental illness? What makes you think this is anything other than that? What proof do you have that this is something other than what everyone on this thread is thinking?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Actually no one is agreeing with you....I think twosides was being tongue in cheek with you earlier. So you don't believe in mental illness? What makes you think this is anything other than that? What proof do you have that this is something other than what everyone on this thread is thinking?

i could care less, im trying to warn you all that this is happening, i know there are many who take this seriously. You reject me, but do some research here on ATS, what they started threads about objects going missing and coming back in other locations. strange phone calls, voices, and other things. I could care less about people i dont know thinking whatever they want. This is just signs of whats happening and what it might be. ill gladly take a lie detector test on this.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello....do you close the box lid?
I was thinking if a ciggarette tube gets slightly out of line, the box lid has a flap that may grab a turbe and pull it downward with enough force to kink the tube as you have shown....simply leave the end of a tube hanging over a bit and close the lid youll see what i mean maybe???
just sayin

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
And thanks for the concern about me needing help. But i reject that and ask you to just believe me when i say this is real. I dont need mental help, i need to rpove voices are real and so is the technology behind it. and the voices are not in my head, they resonate sound that can be manipulated. And the mind doesnt transduce sound into the ears wiithout some technology to that.. Ive studied up on this. think what you will, but youll only stay deceived if you ignore me. And i can tell who is saying things on purpose to discredit me. say what you will, brainwashing is evil and people who do it whould be talked to about it. But they dont listen because they want control of others.

While I can understand your position, and I even know what it's like, just a tiny bit, you seem to be very stubborn when it comes to this stuff. I have seen many, many people suggest to you that you may be blowing things out of proportion, or misinterpreting things, and that maybe you should reconsider your views, and yet time after time after time you refuse to re-consider. In the absence of some kind of striking proof that you are correct, it is only logical that you reconsider. For you to not even consider it, for even a moment, suggests to me that you are delusional. I don't say this to be insulting, hurtful, or argumentative. I say this as I feel it is the truth. It is typically delusional people who are 100% unwilling to ever consider any possibility other than the fact that their (delusional) beliefs are the truth. Regular, rational people do not behave this way. And you see this phenomenon (refusal to consider alternatives) not only in cases of mental illness, like severe schizophrenia, but also in hardcore religious fanatics, etc.

What you say about the brain not being able to send sound to the ear may or may not be technically true... what I can tell you is that the brain is responsible for all of the sound you hear. External sound is something which only triggers processing within the brain. A realistically hallucinated sound will sound just the same as one which has been actually heard from external stimuli. This is the very nature of a hallucination and is its distinguishing feature. Otherwise we would call it "daydreaming" or "fantasizing" or "imagining" or something like that.

I can tell you this From first hand experience. While I am lucky enough to not be afflicted with certain mental conditions, I have long ago hallucinated due to severe sleep deprivation. The auditory hallucinations I experienced were some of the most disturbing, frightening, and realistic things I have ever experienced. Pretty much never, did it ever sound like it was coming from "inside my head." Often, in fact, I could deduce the direction I thought the sound was coming from (though not always.) And furthermore, I was completely delusional about it at the time. I fully believed these were real sounds. I thought people were "spying on me." and trying to "mess with my head." It was not pretty, or fun. And if you're having a similar experience, I truly feel for you.

Now, to be both thorough and fair-- do I discount the idea that technology exists which could "broadcast" a sound into a human brain? No-- in fact, I am pretty certain they have something like that, or at least are working on developing it.

But ask yourself for a moment-- what is so important about you? What would make you specifically, a good target for such a technology. You have to assume that if such tech existed, only a government or very large, wealthy corporation would have access, right? And I very much doubt they would target people for "fun" or no good reason. Yes, testing could be a valid reason... but even then I doubt their test subjects would be randomly chosen. So what reason do you think that you, specifically, would be a target for use of such a technology?

If you were less adamant about your position and at least willing to consider the issue, my own opinion about what is going on with you would be less firm. But it is usually only delusional or fanatical people who refuse to consider their own positions. It is just usually a matter of degree (of fanaticism or delusion) and the exact nature of their belief, which would determine whether society would be more likely to call them "stubborn" or "mentally ill." I would say sometimes that line is pretty fine.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I think this video goes well together with that cigaret mystery.

edit on 24-1-2013 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Im not sure a lie detector test would prove anything if you truly believe in what you are saying. But take a step back for 2 seconds and really try to see exactly what we are seeing on the thread. A cigarette tube we did not actually see anything happen too, is said to have been moved on its own (shown only after the fact) and that it is related to voices that you hear which no one else is hearing.

How in any way is that to convince people that what you believe this is, is actually fact and not what everyone has perceived, which is a mental illness? Prove to us that this isn't the case, is actually something happening in the physical world and 'blow our mind'.....because it hasn't happened yet in this thread.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join