It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cave carvings showing conception between woman and alien.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Still don't believe in Genetic manipulation? I don't think anyone else noticed this in this pic, This isn't just a random drawing. Take a good look at whats going on in this pic. I can't believe people don't see the connection. The brown woman is i the position to conceive, if you look beside her you see a hollow being with ears, it has a ring of bones around it to symbolize the 5th dimensional nature of its ever shifting body. the bone feild is joined by the feet in a loop, This is an interpretation that its bones, its body and its physical appearance is seemlessly molding with its soul. See the ears, why do the anubis warriors have pointy ears? all those egyptian hieroglyphs were probably speaking of them. it also is in the position of conception. Now look at the being to the lower left. Its a combination of both of them. To me, This looks like the story of the white man. Or a hybrid that exists. See all the priests and people watching the conception. How can people not notice this? Also, if it doesn't make it anymore obvious see the 3 ships in the picture?

Anyone else notice this?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You just can't force people to see what you see.
You can't force people to believe what you believe.
It's called freedom, and it can't be taken away, even if physically your locked away - they can never take from you your ability to think what you WANT to think.

Cirque

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I see a turtle/bear hybrid hanging out with an insect.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Do you have a link to where you got this pic from? Any info on what culture or time period it is from?

I'm interested, but have no clue what I am looking at.

Thanks

ETA: I see the post above. Thanks Slapjacks. You must have been posting at the same time I was.

~OkieDokie
edit on 24-1-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
buddy its a hypothesis i thought up, not fact. Lol. how dare you assume anything of me. im merely putting out a thought so people can elaborate not brainwash them.

and i took it from a thread i saw, said it was Australian neolithic? I was just zoning out on this pic thinking of the alien i saw and how much it relates to this.

Thats when i noticed the being on the left side, its not randomly there. it looks like its a mix of both.

edit on 24-1-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I kinda thought that was a fertility symbol with very similar drawings found worldwide -- the mother image about to give birth.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

Croatia, read the thread I posted above.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkieDokie
Do you have a link to where you got this pic from? Any info on what culture or time period it is from?

Thanks

ETA: I see the post above. Thanks Slapjacks. You must have been posting at the same time I was.

~OkieDokie

Not OP, but here is a good link with interpretation of the image: Link

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
why has the turtle woman got a fish for a head?
did you notice the one is wearing Y fronts?

it is a very odd pic

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jankopernik

Thanks

~OkieDokie

Not OP, but here is a good link with interpretation of the image: Link

interesting. i found this to quote on that link you sent "The band around him from his left ankle, joining his hands and head, and down to his right ankle represents the lightning he creates" that band of lightning also is its body.

Iv seen a shapeshifter before. So when i saw this. i thought instantly right away to its seemly shifting nature between energy matter and physical forms.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjttatu

it is a very odd pic

you know what i noticed that too. That just makes this picture even weirder..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjttatu

it is a very odd pic

OMG i know exactly what you mean now. the hybrid, look at its crotch. its a Y, not to get skitzoidtypal on you all but generation Y? this is very very interesting.

maybe they are coming back when generation Y is ready?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You guys are quick! Thanks bunches for the extra links.

OP, the "woman's" head doesn't look too human, but resembles perfectly the stone head of the fertility goddess found in the thread Slapjacks linked to. (It also shows the same being to the right of her) From that, I would say this probably isn't human-alien hybridization being depicted, just carving of the same fertility goddess. Just my thoughts

The description of the scene from Jankoperick's link

Rock art from the Main (Anbangbang) Gallery at Nourlangie. The largest figure (centre, top) is the Creation Ancestor Namondjok, and on the right is the Creation Ancestor Namarrgon, the Lightning Man.

~OkieDokie

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You guys are quick! Thanks bunches for the extra links.

OP, the "woman's" head doesn't look too human, but resembles perfectly the stone head of the fertility goddess found in the thread Slapjacks linked to. (It also shows the same being to the right of her) From that, I would say this probably isn't human-alien hybridization being depicted, just carving of the same fertility goddess. Just my thoughts

~OkieDokie

okay well. how about the ships flying around. lol. still dosn't explain that at all...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is weird, I'm just looking at this picture and my 11yr old dughter caught a glimps and says "hey, why are you looking at aboriginal art" I look at her
and she boasted that she is learning about aborigines in school and this picture was in one lesson where the class was split into groups and they had to figure out what's going on in this picture.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
This is weird, I'm just looking at this picture and my 11yr old dughter caught a glimps and says "hey, why are you looking at aboriginal art" I look at her
and she boasted that she is learning about aborigines in school and this picture was in one lesson where the class was split into groups and they had to figure out what's going on in this picture.

well looks like a leftie found it out
spatial recognition ftw

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What tripe.

You could as easily say the ones at the bottom are saints of the Catholic church with their halo's.

Now lets start a theory on that too aye?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

not sure the abo's are catholic but they say it's a
creation pic...creation of what?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Looks like Rock pron to me......before the invention of the Camera, glossy Mags and the Internet, man had "Rock Pron"..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join