It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Quotes From The Elite On Population Control - Disposing Of Human Beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Don't believe the elite and their eugenicists buddies want you off of "their" planet? Think again.

There is a clear consensus among the global elite that overpopulation is the primary cause of the most important problems that the world is facing and that something desperately needs to be done about it.

They truly believe that humans are a plague upon the earth and that we will literally destroy the planet if we are left to our own devices. To the elite, everything from global warming to our growing economic problems can be directly traced back to the lack of population control. They warn that if nothing is done about the exploding population, we will be facing a future full of poverty, war and suffering on a filthy, desolate planet.

6. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”

29 More HERE

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Surely population control is inevitable if our systems fail anyway. These people were just able to think ahead, see it coming. Don't agree with all the quotes especially the one about being merciful to your child by killing it
but we do act like a virus, invading, detroying and reproducing. Unfortunately we can't go into a state of stasis when conditions aren't right for us to invade, destroy and reproduce like some viruses can.

Population control being implemented through planning and policy is probably never going to happen. The PTB have tried through war and famine and more recently disease and they'ved had a negligible effect when looking at the Big Picture. They'd effectively have to round us up and kill en masse, or cut the food/water supply to entire population until all (pretty much) had died.

Maybe they will. Look at all the underground facilities that have been built that can house thousands and in some cases tens of thousands of people for substantial amounts of time. Look at all the concentration style 'holding facilities' govts like the US and UK have built recently.......

Who knows?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

8. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”

Population is a very touchy issue to broach.

I should know, I started a thread about and got my butt FLAMED for even bringing it up.

Fact is (as Roger Martin states above) we live on a finite planet of resources.
Think of it as a petri dish; a closed ecosystem. Introduce an organism into a fertile
petri dish and that organism will use the resources and multiply until it reaches a point
of full saturation...then it will die in its own waste.

We should start thinking about this now for the sake of the future inhabitants of this planet.

...And screw what "the elite" have to say it about. We are all humans
and we are all on this planet together. An accumulation of wealth doesn't
make an opinion more valid than any other opinion.

My point is this...we can either begin a dialogue now about our looming population problem
or the guys who think they own the planet (because they have a huge pile of green
paper) will use that paper and the influence it buys to solve this problem "their way."

Make no mistake TPTB will reduce the population by hook or crook, murder, famine,
or disease.

Or we could begin a global discussion and maybe solve this problem together thru education
and consensus.
edit on 24-1-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
it would be nice if they would lead by example.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Time to play devil's advocate.........
Yeah...and...so...what? Mother nature has been participatng in population control for thousands of years througb disease, sickness, disasters, etc. Its called "thinnng of the herd." Face it, were a "virus with shoes." Agent Smith states it perfectly in "The Matrix".

With all our advances in medical science, with every life we prolong, were killing ourselves. Were being cramped into smaller quarters, and using up massive amounts of resources. ... im not promoting the carpet bombing of urban areas, but people popping out 10 to 20 kids at a time? Come on...

EDIT: Bill hicks said we were a virus with shoes, Smith had a different rant about us being a virus, my bad.
edit on 24-1-2013 by dothedew because: got quotes mixed up...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
thank you, OP, for identifying 30 people WE don't need on this planet.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If they want pop control then the solution is to industrialize all of the Earth's countries, of which have leveled off their growth or are actually shrinking.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that a good number of those quotes were from the worlds "elite"
.....there's newspaper columnists and TV presenters in there as well....hardly the worlds elite.

I'd also add that I totally agree with some of them (not all of them), humans are a blight on this planet, and we are over populated, however I should imagine that nature will do the culling before any human intervention is needed.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
If they want pop control then the solution is to industrialize all of the Earth's countries, of which have leveled off their growth or are actually shrinking.

The problem with those industrialized countries is that they consume and pollute far more than undeveloped ones. Technology is not really a solution since technological progress is recursively self-defeating. We as humans need to embrace eugenics and a planned, collectivist society.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

There is a story in the heraldsun in melbourne today and yesterday( sorry don't know how to link it ) Its about a letter written by Bindi Irwin to Hillary Clinton to do with conservation .Bindi apparently writes about population controll and how it needs to be disscussed. The letter was supposed to be published but the letter she wrote was heavily edited and words written about population controll removed.Bindi who's very dissapointed has asked for her letter back and not to be published. Seems a childs view is not welcome. Not sure what to make of that. !%

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You will notice that the advocates of population control want to kill off other people but not themselves.
It says a lot about the type of people who think this way.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

8. Environmental activist Roger Martin: “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”

Population is a very touchy issue to broach.

I should know, I started a thread about and got my butt FLAMED for even bringing it up.

Fact is (as Roger Martin states above) we live on a finite planet of resources.
Think of it as a petri dish; a closed ecosystem. Introduce an organism into a fertile
petri dish and that organism will use the resources and multiply until it reaches a point
of full saturation...then it will die in its own waste.

We should start thinking about this now for the sake of the future inhabitants of this planet.

...And screw what "the elite" have to say it about. We are all humans
and we are all on this planet together. An accumulation of wealth doesn't
make an opinion more valid than any other opinion.

My point is this...we can either begin a dialogue now about our looming population problem
or the guys who think they own the planet (because they have a huge pile of green
paper) will use that paper and the influence it buys to solve this problem "their way."

Make no mistake TPTB will reduce the population by hook or crook, murder, famine,
or disease.

Or we could begin a global discussion and maybe solve this problem together thru education
and consensus.
edit on 24-1-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

Although some of the statements in the link sound harsh, one thing is certain: things aren't going to get any better if we all multiply as quickly as we possibly can. And there are subsets in every social collective - geographical, political, or otherwise - which seek to do just that. I for one am super-tired of of the bunny-impersonations.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Technology is always the solution which is why all the past estimates of the maximum possible number of people that the Earth could support are wrong. They would have been wrong anyway even without technological progress. An acre of land now can be several order of magnitudes greater in production than even just 100 years ago. The rate of technological progress is increasing also in a nonlinear fashion; with nanotech as well as genetics our bodies will eventually not only need less fuel but the potential pool of fuel will become much greater. Needless to say, I think you are greatly mistaken.

PS- Eugenics is obsolete. Direct manipulation of organisms including us will be the next step and a politically correct one as well.

Originally posted by QQXXw

Originally posted by miragezero

The problem with those industrialized countries is that they consume and pollute far more than undeveloped ones. Technology is not really a solution since technological progress is recursively self-defeating. We as humans need to embrace eugenics and a planned, collectivist society.

edit on 25-1-2013 by miragezero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Our new healthcare system that implements The Death Book will take care of some. They already killed over 13 million with abortion since 1974. Denied medical tests/procedures will help. The use of drones in the middle east is working pretty well for them. Stirring up conflicts in the middle east will help. Now we are in Africa, i would assume that will escalate. It looks like their plans are in full swing to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
why do you think we do nothing about genocide in africa? and with all the money poured into cancer and aids research, we do not yet have a cure? we will meet with aliens before we have a cure for cancer.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

maybe the french had the right idea with their revolution , they started at the top, even mr guillotine ended up tasting his own invention .

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
The use of drones in the middle east is working pretty well for them.

The number of people killed in conflict in the last couple of decades is a scratch on the numbers who have died by disease and famine. Besides, suicide bombers and internecine conflict manage to extract a toll far greater than any drone.

Stirring up conflicts in the middle east will help. Now we are in Africa, i would assume that will escalate. It looks like their plans are in full swing to me.

Yet the number of armed conflicts has been decreasing year on year since the end of the Cold War, as have the number of authoritarian / totalitarian regimes, so that’s just progress as the world gets more civilized. With more stability will come population increase.

To OP. Just what population can the world actually cope with? Ten billion? Twenty? Fifty? There comes a point when there are just too many people. What to do about it is the question. In our fragmented world, the more advanced countries – with lower birth rates – will end up closing their borders and the rest of the world will become a complete mess. You can see this situation playing out in some parts of the world – notably East Africa – where there is perpetual famine and whole regions subsist on food donations.

Regards

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by jimmiec
The use of drones in the middle east is working pretty well for them.

The number of people killed in conflict in the last couple of decades is a scratch on the numbers who have died by disease and famine. Besides, suicide bombers and internecine conflict manage to extract a toll far greater than any drone.

Stirring up conflicts in the middle east will help. Now we are in Africa, i would assume that will escalate. It looks like their plans are in full swing to me.

Yet the number of armed conflicts has been decreasing year on year since the end of the Cold War, as have the number of authoritarian / totalitarian regimes, so that’s just progress as the world gets more civilized. With more stability will come population increase.

To OP. Just what population can the world actually cope with? Ten billion? Twenty? Fifty? There comes a point when there are just too many people. What to do about it is the question. In our fragmented world, the more advanced countries – with lower birth rates – will end up closing their borders and the rest of the world will become a complete mess. You can see this situation playing out in some parts of the world – notably East Africa – where there is perpetual famine and whole regions subsist on food donations.

Regards

I agree that population control is a growing concern for every human being on this planet. Surely a world with 20 or 50 billion people one day could be detrimental to the way of life we know now. Problem is no one knows where to start.

All I can do as a humanitarian who believes in the well being of humans, is to understand that deceiving people with vaccines, fluoride, chem-trails and psychotropic drugs to weaken and cull a unwilling and uninformed herd of people is beyond the inhumane thing to do. On top of that it is another thing in its entirety to laugh and bizarrely claim the Earth as only a place available to a selected minority of elites. Furthermore whom is it becoming of to stake such a decision on whom shall live and die?

The reality is we as humans have to take our part in preserving this planet. Don't ever be fooled by quotations from elites that you are hindering the preservation of this planet simply by breathing "their" air. As history as sadly shown us, if we do not make the changes as a collective society, someone in a position to make those changes for us, either willingly or not, will make the decision themselves. We have allowed our water to be poisoned because we allowed "someone else" to tell us we need it. We allow "someone else" to tell us what we need in our vaccines and antibiotics because we are not educated enough as a society to counter these forced upon decisions. We have played brilliantly into the hands of our captures. Escaping is shedding light on subjects like this and informing your fellow man of what decisions are being made to your own well being while we sleep walk in oblivion.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrKnoxx

Don't believe the elite and their eugenicists buddies want you off of "their" planet? Think again.

There is a clear consensus among the global elite that overpopulation is the primary cause of the most important problems that the world is facing and that something desperately needs to be done about it.

They truly believe that humans are a plague upon the earth and that we will literally destroy the planet if we are left to our own devices. To the elite, everything from global warming to our growing economic problems can be directly traced back to the lack of population control. They warn that if nothing is done about the exploding population, we will be facing a future full of poverty, war and suffering on a filthy, desolate planet.

6. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”

29 More HERE

How can they be considered 'elite', when they are obviously too stupid to even realise it is they that are the architects of everything they claim 'we' are doing to the world?

Who determines how megacorporations are run and what they produce?

Who decides to implement nuclear weapons building and testing?

Who cuts down ancient forest and woodlands, to build roads to get the workers into their factories to produce more garbage for their created consumerist society?

Who produces the vehicles and the oil that runs them?

Who decides to put an apple or two into a plastic, shrink wrapped container 2 - 3 times the size of the apple?

Who decides to produce and fire off millions of toxic depleted uranium munitions in their created wars?

And on, and on and on.

NOT US, that's who.

They have one thing right though, the world would be better off without some of us...but they won't like exactly who that 'some of us' should really be.

Their own greed is causing ALL the problems on this planet, and always has...we get dragged along whether we like it or not.

Bloody hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

Well, I am glad that there is agreement that the population of the world cannot just keep rising. There has to come a point when it is either controlled by some form of social agreement or (more worryingly) a significant portion of the world’s population have lives blighted by early death due to famine, disease or conflict for resources such as water.

However, just to pick you up on...

All I can do as a humanitarian who believes in the well being of humans, is to understand that deceiving people with vaccines, fluoride, chem-trails and psychotropic drugs to weaken and cull a unwilling and uninformed herd of people is beyond...

Vaccinations have extended life by removing disease – you should research smallpox etc... You should try polio. Modern medicine extends life and infant mortality and therefore contributes to population growth.

Personally, I fear the state of the world in 50 years. We’ll all have smart technology and I will still live in a rich country, but life in some places will be pretty grim.

Regards

top topics

join