It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WND/Wenzel Strategies gun grab poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Today, 24 January, Sen. Dianne Feinstein is supposed to introduce a bill on "assault weapons" ban. WND published an article with the title: "Poll: Seeds of tyranny present in America / Citizenry unwilling to revolt offers temptation to 'government leaders'" link here.

He said only 21 percent disagreed that their local officers should be heavily armed.

“This is perhaps because, the survey shows, a wide majority of Americans doubt their local or state police would ever engage in the imposition of some sort of martial law. Such imposition would severely restrict personal freedoms, but 59 percent said they just don’t think such a thing would happen here in America,” he continued.

Nearly 47 percent said the Second Amendment is for hunting and self-protection, while only 8 percent believe it provides a defense for citizens against a tyranny. Four in 10 say it serves both purposes.

Well, something smells fishy. Today I spent almost all this morning lurking news pages and it's comments, linked by Google and other sites, about Feinstein's new gun law and guess what, about 99% of comments are against such legislation. I doubt that people who are for banning guns wouldn't also comment...

Here are some news with comments:

www.washingtontimes.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...

CBS for instance, that should have hundreds if not thousands of comments has only a few. Maybe there is someone removing comments:

www.cbsnews.com...

Even those the majority is against gun control.

This strikes me like, only government officials and media outlets are for gun grabbing.

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am unwilling to revolt!
Right up until the moment I have a clear and present need to.
At this moment, the feds are not at my door, nor the door of any who I hold dear.
They have been at the door of stooges they have setup however.
I cannot stand up for nor fix stupidity, if someone gets solicited to do dirty work and then does it....that is their own fault.
If the time does ever come when the federal government oversteps their bounds however, I will do my part to put the US back onto the right track.
An all out civil war is not needed nor wanted, it would mean too many US civillians dying.
If we must revolt, it had better be surgical.

new topics

join