It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi withdrawl breaking news 24/01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Did a search but nothing on this important statement by HM Gov.

All UK personnel are being told to leave, with immediate effect,Benghazi because of an imminent and confirmed threat.

Seems that Germany is also issuing the same warning.

Nobody is saying what is due to kick off, but looks serious.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dowot

Source maybe? Where are you getting this info from?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dowot

Britons should leave the Libyan city of Benghazi immediately in response to a "specific, imminent threat" to Westerners, the Foreign Office says.

The British Embassy in Tripoli has been in contact with a "small number" of British nationals whose details it had.

Germany has also urged its nationals to leave Benghazi with immediate effect.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I think Clintons breakdown of the inadequacies of embassy protection in the area has an global influence

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Listen to Kerry`s speach for today on becoming the Sec. Of State, He is talking about the New World Order, and implying the U.S. is seeking global leadership. He is pretty clear and precise in his words, but it leaves not much room for doubt on what the agenda really is. Watch it and you will see for yourself, I say, after listening to him, it is time to start questioning everything that comes out of this administration.
edit on 24-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
Listen to Kerry`s speach for today on becoming the Sec. Of State, He is talking about the New World Order, and implying the U.S. is seeking global leadership. He is pretty clear and precise in his words, but it leaves not much room for doubt on what the agenda really is. Watch it and you will see for yourself, I say, after listening to him, it is time to start questioning everything that comes out of this administration.
edit on 24-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

It is time? Seriously? It was time before he was elected to question his agenda. Hope and change, no specifics. Seriously? It is way too late now.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe this is why we got the women in combat statement from Mr Panetta time to put the screws to them ladies
The enemy that is!!
edit on 1/24/2013 by geocom because: Typo

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The Netherlands and Germany have followed suit and told their people to get out of there immediately.

SOMETHING is apparently about to happen to "westerners" there.

I was wondering why we haven't seen anything telling Americans to evacuate, but then I remembered that it already happened.

The Associated Press ‏@AP

Dutch, Britons and Germans warned to leave Benghazi in response to an imminent terrorist threat against foreigners: apne.ws...

edit on 24-1-2013 by 1ibl2ibs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ya sure ..'imminent threat' .. the rats are just jumping the ship after they've stolen .. plundered .. and eaten up everything in Benghazi.. nice exit strategy ...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Thanks for the link, I had been listening to the 6 o'clock news and it popped up there.

Maybe something to do with the French involvement in Mali?

7Oclock and the news is confirming that there is a viable threat to Westerners, and that they should make plans to leave using commercial airlines. Nothing like HM Gov falling over themselves to help by laying on transport when the SHTF is there.

So what happens to the threat when all the westerners are back in their own countries?
edit on 24-1-2013 by dowot because: Spell check

new topics

top topics

join