It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OH Snap! Docs Indicate FBI Knew Terrorist Anwar al-Aulaqi Purchased Airline Tickets for 9/11 Hijacke

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I checked and didn't see this posted.
January 03, 2013

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has received documents from the U.S. State Department indicating that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was aware on September 27, 2001, that Anwar al-Aulaqi, the U.S. born terrorist assassinated by a U.S. drone in Yemen on September 30, 2011, had purchased airplane tickets for three of the 9/11 terrorist hijackers, including mastermind Mohammed Atta. Subsequent to the FBI’s discovery, al-Aulaqi was detained and released by authorities at least twice and had been invited to dine at the Pentagon.

According to a September 27, 2001, FBI transcription, obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State and Federal Bureau of Investigations (No. 1:12-cv-00893)), al-Aulaqi purchased airline tickets for the following 9/11 hijackers:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Invited to dine at the pentagon?

www.judicialwatch.org... or-911-hijackers-when-he-dined-at-the-pentagon/

“The documents uncovered by Judicial Watch further confirm disturbing derelictions by our national security establishment,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These and other documents leave little doubt that al-Aulaqi had something to with 9/11 and violated the law. Yet this terrorist was feted at the Pentagon and given the proverbial ‘get out of jail free card’ by law enforcement – with deadly consequences.”

In 2010, President Obama reportedly authorized the assassination of al-Aulaqi, the first American citizen added to the government’s “capture or kill” list,

Well guess he needed to be silenced?

Now am I going to have to change my opinion of 9/11?
edit on 113131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I like to keep my mouth out of the 911 topic as my beliefs do not follow along the lines of most conspiracy folks. I find debating with 911 truther's to be similar to debating Obama's Citizenship, pointless.

I do have a theory I will go ahead and post up here but I will not enter into a debate. First let me say I have done a ton of research and had a great connection with an Air Force officer that was directly involved in the recovery effort of Flight 93. I know something most don't and am unable to repeat it publicly (boy am I gonna get flamed for that tidbit).

There are several (twelve if I remember correctly) levels of Top Secret that are above the POTUS. I firmly believe that there was a conspiracy afoot. That however, did not involve controlled demolition of the Twin Towers, although I do have my doubts about the third building collapsing that had a ton of missing gold.....

First I approached my investigation of 911 from a pilots perspective. I looked at dispatch times and flight paths of several interceptors and found some interesting things. Added to what I "know" (was told) I have come to the following conclusion.

I firmly believe that there were members of our intelligence community that were fully expecting the three airliners to be hijacked. They wanted to a war on "terror" and allowing three airliners to be hijacked was in and of itself a good plan for achieving that goal. Did anyone in the intelligence community think even for a second that the Twin Towers were a target? NOPE! Personally I think the only people that knew what final destinations were to be, were the pilots of the planes. The other hijackers may have been clueless that they were even involved in a suicide plot.

Simply put, someone in our Government knew what was happening, they just got the targets wrong. The Bush Administration lost a TON of close friends in the tower attacks. Big money friends.......

Like I said, I have no plan to debate my post. Believe it or not. The choice is entirely your own.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Mamatus because: gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Was Anwar al-Awlaki a U.S. Agent?
January 20, 2013

After the 9/11 attacks, Awlaki was interviewed by the FBI due to his undeniable ties to three of the hijackers. Nevertheless, on February 5, 2002, al-Awlaki was invited to speak at a formal Pentagon lunch.
Who invited him? Who cleared him? Those questions have never been properly answered. More disturbingly: Why has the western press been so reticent to discuss Awlaki’s Pentagon ties?”
(snip)
“Given his clear connections to the San Diego team members, you would presume that Al-Awlaki would have scooted out of the country — as he had announced he would do. But no. Naturally, he was interviewed by the FBI after the terror attack. And with unnatural ease, he sailed right through their questioning — even though he clearly seems to have lied about his relationship with the hijackers, since his story contradicted the evidence of his cell phone records.”

Well, I never knew there wasn't proof he had ever been killed.

Just like there is no proof of Bin Ladens death.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I am really glad you gave your position on 9/11, thank you.

I try to stay out of that debate as well, and have always believed the original story, accepting that our government was just incompetent, now I am not so sure there isn't more to this story.

The sequence of events after Obama's strange election makes my imagination go wild.

I am not much of a debater,

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
you act is if this info is all new , it is not NOVA covered this Front line covered this, as early as 2004 Bushes war www.pbs.org... and spy factory www.pbs.org... this one tells the hole story www.rawstory.com...
they knew and when a and how and let it happen, any one that thinks it was not an inside job is well daft, did they know it was going to bad as it was? I think yes what was lost besides life , will we ever know.

Now tell me this if they were NSA doing what they are to do gather intelligence why did they not know the world trade center was indeed the target

Author James Bamford looked into the performance of the NSA in his 2008 book, The Shadow Factory, and found that it had been closely monitoring the 9/11 hijackers as they moved freely around the United States and communicated with Osama bin Laden's operations center in Yemen. The NSA had even tapped bin Laden's satellite phone, starting in 1996.
from this link www.rawstory.com...
and why could they not have him bin Laden locked and targeted as well as tracked?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Thanks for posting, it is new to me, going to check out your links.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

why could they not have him bin Laden locked and targeted as well as tracked?

That's the question.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing... This still-as mentioned is not new news- surely calls for further investigation as it seems not only an intentional action intended for consequence but with a that as a display of ineptitude should be held to the responsible party or parties. In either case it should be looked into.
edit on 24-1-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
. I find debating with 911 truther's to be similar to debating Obama's Citizenship, pointless.

1) I firmly believe that there were members of our intelligence community that were fully expecting the three airliners to be hijacked. They wanted to a war on "terror"
2) Simply put, someone in our Government knew what was happening,
Like I said, I have no plan to debate my post.
No one is asking for a Debate.
I'm just Pondering why you argue with "truther's" when YOUR 2 Sentences clearly (that I numbered) Define you as a Truther.
Welcome to the Club.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

here is a link that will open your eyes as to whom new what and when www.historycommons.org... fromthe link Note the dates

Future 9/11 hijackers Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar attend a San Diego mosque whose imam is Anwar al-Awlaki, and they have closed-door meetings with him. Al-Awlaki preaches at the Al-Ribat Al-Islami (also known as Rabat) mosque in La Mesa, a town right next to San Diego. After 9/11, the FBI will question al-Awlaki, and he will admit to meeting with Alhazmi several times, but say he does not remember what they discussed. He will not claim to remember Almihdhar at all. [9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004, pp. 221] However, other accounts will suggest there is a much closer relationship, and with both hijackers. It is uncertain when they first meet, but a series of phone calls on February 4, 2000 connects the two hijackers, al-Awlaki, and a suspected Saudi spy named Omar al-Bayoumi (see February 4, 2000). The 9/11 Congressional Inquiry will later report that Alhazmi and Almihdhar “were closely affiliated with [al-Awlaki] who reportedly served as their spiritual adviser during their time in San Diego.… Several persons informed the FBI after September 11 that this imam had closed-door meetings in San Diego with Almihdhar, Alhazmi, and another individual, whom al-Bayoumi had asked to help the hijackers.” [US Congress, 7/24/2003 pdf file]

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I was just thinking about all the regime changes since 9/11, and recently after Obama came to office.

Iran, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Syria.

They put people in power, they take people out of power,

What do you see?

And who is the United States government aligning themselves with?

I think we have had a regime change, so to speak, as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I would prefer to think that since I do not believe in the controlled demolition of The Towers I do not fit the Truther model

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I would prefer to think that since I do not believe in the controlled demolition of The Towers I do not fit the Truther model
I remember your "no debate" request, so I think I can answer you without debating, I'll try'

As far as I believe, the Whole Demolition , Airplane Flight Patterns and Such, are just the Direction the Gov wanted the Truth Movement to Follow.
You can argue the Semantics and Physics of those things for 100 years, with no Conclusion.
Me, I prefer to Look at things that Happened BEFORE 911, and How those Events Played out After 911.
The Evidence is a Mountain High of Gov Involvement.
(No need to respond, or debate)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Bush still has puppets and so will obama, when is the Question.
Libya Egypt Syria gone or are going what was a threat is to be a bigger threat Iran N Korea will be just stepping stones, there will, be an alliance of whom hates the US western thoughts teachings and whom is for mid east beliefs as you see now N korea is in the news no Iran, the mid east is also in the news but not where it should be Pakistan India Afghanistan Syria Egypt. to me this is a look here but not there... we do not want you to see here, but only see this here, and when it starts going in the direction they (put in here, whom they might be ) want it to, they do the same thing...

N Korea will soon fade... Iran will, recreate the lead or Syria India Pakistan will as well, why at the same time,DHS TSA and others NSA CIA FBI will take more freedoms and will drop the ball you might say to not prevent or by order let happen an other 9/11event for some other gain.

Obama be comes king, the loss of the web/ net, and a gun ban/grab on all firearms. One must read the P act and the NDAA act to understand this, for what is the goal? It is simple a one world gov, one world belief, one world currency, one world order, as dreamed by Reagan, Bush, and others I like Ike, LBJ, and Nixon.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Thanks again for the insightful information,

right now I don't have time to post, but I see what you see in many respects.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

OH Snap! Docs Indicate FBI Knew Terrorist Anwar al-Aulaqi Purchased Airline Tickets for 9/11 Hijackers

i don't have a list of the passengers on the planes myself, but others doing research on who the passengers were have stated that there were no passengers with 'middle eastern names' on the manifests.

how this applies to the document posted in the OP is up for speculation, but with diligent research it is possible that something could come of it.

that's all from me, carry on.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
that guy blabbed so much on the internet that in most likely hood, he revealed absolutely everything he knows about everything.

problem is, looking up al-aulaqi on the net and going thru all of his internet videos will take you to all sorts of al qaeda websites.

if they haven't been already censored by google in the interests of national (themselves) security, you'll be instantly be put on the fbi terror watch list, were you could end up in one of their terrorist manufacturing stings.

at your trial, endless evidence of countless al-aulaqi videos on your computer would probably lead to a record conviction by a jury of your barely literate, uneducated, wal mart shopping, america's the best, red white and blue, kill all the muslims peers and a 50 year prison sentence.

even though searching for the truth is not a crime, it doesn't mean they won't use every legal avenue to silence you.

and now that targeting american citizens for death is apparently "legal".

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Storm,

Yes, Anwar was a lunch guest at The Pentagon just before 9/11.

www.foxnews.com...

Check out the pilots that were the hijackers that lived in Florida, it will blow your mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is so depressing it literally make me physical ill, thanks for the post, peeps.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
re bts's post
now you know why he had to go

top topics

<<   2 >>

join