It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Anti-Christ has begun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Okay freud.. what ever dude.
As Ive stated I wont discuss with someone who wants to go into my life story.
So you are for the freudian concept that in the subconcious there is an anti-christ but in " reality" there isnt one.
But reality is subjective. And as its subjective in the sense that we share similarities with other humans. Then whos reality is correct. No I very much disagree with your concept that its " all the in mind" Its a description. A description that has come close to happening infact, as with previous posts have said with Hitler.
edit on 25-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

I didn't want to go into 'your' life story.
The story of Jesus is a story about every mans struggle with life. I have said nothing about the 'subconscious' or Freud.

The human is mental - it thinks it's life. The thoughts do not reflect reality. Thoughts are deceptive because thoughts are made of words that can never replicate the truth.
Fear and struggle arise when thoughts are believed without question.
The fear vanishes when presence is found.

The truth shall set you free. The truth is hidden in plain sight.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Life itself is deceptive. I dont believe in this - the sun is the god, are you an illuminati? lol

So you are saying that the anti-christ would start in the mind first, and then go into a consented and accepted anti-christ establishment?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Life itself is deceptive. I dont believe in this - the sun is the god, are you an illuminati? lol

So you are saying that the anti-christ would start in the mind first, and then go into a consented and accepted anti-christ establishment?

I didn't say 'the sun is the god'? I don't think you are following me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Okay, yeah a misunderstanding in what you wrote. I thought you said the sun is God. Which is supposedly an Illuminati belief. You were saying anti-christ is in the dark place of the mind which exists I think, you are trying to say with us all. youre implying that negative thoughts and emotions is the culprit. Okay I get you

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Okay, yeah a misunderstanding in what you wrote. I thought you said the sun is God. Which is supposedly an Illuminati belief. You were saying anti-christ is in the dark place of the mind which exists I think, you are trying to say with us all. youre implying that negative thoughts and emotions is the culprit. Okay I get you

Christ is the light of consciousness. The light that is appearing presently is god given (the light shone from God - Gods son (sun)). The image that is right here and right now is made of light and is split into what we call senses, the light is sensational. It is known to be happening.
When we go to the mind, or the mind speaks we get caught up in what it says and it takes our attention away from what is really going on around us. We lose touch with reality because the mind is telling us things about other times and places, it tells us about what might happen or what should happen. The mind tells stories about what is not actually happening. The mind does not know anything about reality because the mind cannot see or hear. The mind has many ideas about reality but it cannot know reality. Thoughts that appear can decieve and torture if they are not seen for what they are.
Reality is what is seeing and hearing.

All seeing, all knowing and everpresent.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

okay so your view of the anti christ is what?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I would describe Itsnowagain as a Pantheistic Universalist.
Yep, I just totally made up a religion.
I would describe it as a belief system in which all is God, only one reality exists, and all religions are simply different paths to that ultimate reality. In a nutshell, if all that exists is God; then God is all that exists. Yawn.

From what I understand Mr. Now...Again.....believes in the divinity of the individual, that we are all gods.
Personally, I think that's lame, deceptive, a cop-out and total bullsh*t, but hey, that's just me and I'm stupid.

Anyhoo, from what I've gathered through intermittent observation of Mr. Now's posts, "God" is not sought or revealed in any sacred text nor does He exist in any remote heaven, but rather He is to be sought within the self and throughout the entire universe.
And Kumbayah and all that business.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join