It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Anti-Christ has begun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

You'll soon discover that I'm Mr. Confusion around here, and I'm confused again.

Let's assume you're absolutely right. If so, what do we do about it? Prayer and repentance is something we should be doing all the time anyway, so what did you have in mind?

Maybe I should be, but I'm not terribly concerned about the anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
I really feel the world was in a better place, but now its going from bad to worse. The warnings, I at first ignored. But I can see so clearly now. That somehow this has been ressurected. And am greatful for the knowledge.
edit on 24-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Was our world always a better place? Historical records never show that our world was a better place. Our world are always tainted by genocides, discriminations, etc. You forgot those people who were persecuted in Africa, Timor, Myanmar, etc. Some of them were not Christians. Does that mean Anti-Christ is here? Only in Delusions.
edit on 24-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ah right, I didnt know this. But they were proved to be wrong although he [Hitler] was a man of insanity and chaos.

What would you expect an antichrist to be like? Wait! I know he is supposed to start out looking like a savior. I'm talking about when he really gets down to his devil-business.
edit on 1/24/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Ah right, I didnt know this. But they were proved to be wrong although he [Hitler] was a man of insanity and chaos.

What would you expect an antichrist to be like? Wait! I know he is supposed to start out looking like a savior. I'm talking about when he really gets down to his devil-business.
edit on 1/24/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

I'm thinkin' he'll look devilish while doing his devil-business. And everybody will like him and think he's way super awesome, so that pretty much rules out Obama.

Well, unless you count flies. Flies seem to really like hanging around him. Particularly on his face. For some bizarre reason.
edit on 25-1-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Obama is a nice looking guy, but I felt that hes too ordinary to be the anti-christ. I mean they do say he is the " puppet" . And it looks that way. I think the anti-christ is kind of his own boss, hes ambitious, hes ready to rule. Kind of thing.

But what Obama is doing in administration seems to be preparing the way for a royal " devil" to step forward should he wish. Because Obama is dumbing down the people an awful lot, doing a great job at it too

An anti-christ can be described as a hugely destructive force of epic proportions.

We have had massacres,holocousts, famines, torture, but not in an epic way, really..

But now we have the weapons to create an anti-christ its a case of when the wrong person is elected into power then things can truely be set off. But It seems to be a gradual development I believe.

Well, what do we do, thats up to the individual isnt it.
edit on 25-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Christ is this moment of presence. Christ is always here and now. But humans live in time - they live in the mind of past and future where there is suffering. Come to this moment to Christ (consciousness) and your suffering will vanish.
The speaking mind will tell you of other times and places and events that are not actually happening. The speaking mind (serpent) is deceptive and full of fear.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

In this moment of presence there is nothing wrong. What is wrong with right now........unless you think about it?
Only when the mind looks at tomorrow or yesterday does the fear strike the heart. Guilt from past and fear and anticipation (anxiety) from future. Only now is safe because only now is true.
God said worship no 'other' meaning worship only what is. 'Other' only exists as a thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Living purely in the self-centered now is the most egotistical mentality one can take. All you care about is what is happening to you at this very moment. Very unhealthy.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Im not suffering. the topic of this thread is the anti-christ not my life story. but humanities life.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Living purely in the self-centered now is the most egotistical mentality one can take. All you care about is what is happening to you at this very moment. Very unhealthy.

When you think of the past or future who is the star of the show?
Your absence is the presence.
This moment is all there is but people look to the future to secure themselves.

There is no self in the present. The self only appears on the stage show in the imagination.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Im not suffering. the topic of this thread is the anti-christ not my life story. but humanities life.

Are you not human?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am human lol. I am speaking from my point of view. What a question, are you human???! Are you mad! lol Alien life form hasnt been found here , yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I am human lol. I am speaking from my point of view. What a question, are you human???! Are you mad! lol Alien life form hasnt been found here , yet.

I was answering this reply.

You say it is not about you but about humanities life.
You are a human and you can study humanities life because you have one at hand at all times.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Antichrist will wield immense power, a power unknown to previous generations, and this power will make his kingdom invincible to human enemies. Therefore we wont have the traits/attributes needed to fight the anti-christ. which figures, i mean look how people just go along with tyranny unquestioningly. time and time again.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I posted some points for you to consider. But i can see that you look outside yourself, outside of what is real to find truth. Looking in time is the anti christ. Christ is found here as presence - Christ is the image that is appearing presently - it is the sun of God, the light of consciousness.
In the darkness of the mind is the anti christ.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Im part of humanity. Silly! I have 6 different ethnicities in my DNA. Thats alot of different histories . These are passed down to me. Think how many different backgrounds and experiences I have in my family that I myself can relate to.

So again please stop making this thread about my individual and unique experience. Im talking about the anti-christ here, the signs of his arrival, if he has arrived, and humanities spiritual movement.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Its the sun of god? Bye to you. I want to stick to the topic of the thread. As I do with ALL threads. Im not a child with the attention span of a fish

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Im part of humanity. Silly! I have 6 different ethnicities in my DNA. Thats alot of different histories . These are past down to me. Think how many different backgrounds and experiences I have in my family that I myself can relate to.

So again please stop making this thread about my individual and unique experience. Im talking about the anti-christ here, the signs of his arrival, if he has arrived, and humanities spiritual movement.

Are you history? Are you DNA?
What are you really?

I have not made anything personal - i have explained that you have a human to study with you at all times.
Christ is the image of light that is appearing presently - it is God given. The images appearing in the mind of man are not true - they are deceptive - the speaking mind (serpent) is the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Okay freud.. what ever dude.
As Ive stated I wont discuss with someone who wants to go into my life story.
So you are for the freudian concept that in the subconcious there is an anti-christ but in " reality" there isnt one.
But reality is subjective. And as its subjective in the sense that we share similarities with other humans. Then whos reality is correct. No I very much disagree with your concept that its " all the in mind" Its a description. A description that has come close to happening infact, as with previous posts have said with Hitler.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You asked me how I know what Humanity feels and thinks Im saying I may not know what every individual thinks and feels, but there is 6 different experiences from 6 seperate countries that is within my point of reference as to the movements of certain cultures and their spiritual consequences.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join