It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Anti-Christ has begun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I really feel the world was in a better place, but now its going from bad to worse. The warnings, I at first ignored. But I can see so clearly now. That somehow this has been ressurected. And am greatful for the knowledge.
edit on 24-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
...Why do these Antichrist threads never seem to go anywhere? I want to see a good Antichrist thread for once. ...Pfft, what am I talking about?
edit on 24-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You really gotta be more specific. . .what. . . Since this is your opinion, why not share more of your knowledge?
line
edit on 24-1-2013 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
the Anitchrist has begun what? I mean its supposed to be a person or being, so are you saying he/she/it has been created? or he/she/it has started something? I'm pretty sure Jerry Falwell and others of his ilk have been talking about the Antichrist for a long time now. Surely he/she/it would've made itself publicly known by now right?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The start of the antichrist. the early days, its as if the baby anti-christ is born and will grow up into another beast. can you say with the worlds developments, that we as a humanity are growing in intelligence, morals?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

That's a rather large assumption, even given the condition of the world.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
can you say with the worlds developments, that we as a humanity are growing in intelligence, morals?

I don't know. . .it's too easy to say the world's falling apart. I was right there with you, but I've learned that if I look for them, I can find some whose intelligence and morals have grown. They're individuals that risk their own lives to save others. Or they become teachers, though it's nearly a thankless job. Maybe they become doctors to save lives of others.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
...Why do these Antichrist threads never seem to go anywhere? I want to see a good Antichrist thread for once. ...Pfft, what am I talking about?
edit on 24-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Same here! Give us some names or at least where to find those darn Megiddo daggers!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What are you even talking about? Is there a point to this? Please embellish more.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OK Anti-Christ have begun....

I will wait till Anti-Allah, Anti-Buddha, Anti-Krishna, Anti-Odin.... JUST TO BE SURE!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
OK Anti-Christ have begun....

I will wait till Anti-Allah, Anti-Buddha, Anti-Krishna, Anti-Odin.... JUST TO BE SURE!

There's an antiOdin

Oh damn we're screwed
edit on 24-1-2013 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
I really feel the world was in a better place, but now its going from bad to worse. The warnings, I at first ignored. But I can see so clearly now. That somehow this has been ressurected. And am greatful for the knowledge.

And do you think people weren't saying the same things in 1942?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Each to their own I feel the antichrist is here , now. No individuals do not effect mass murders. Unfortunately, they may effect their band of people. But on a mass scale they dont. The holocousts continue, but in new forms, the govenment continues its bullying, things are getting worse in all seriousness. I dont want to convince people of this happening, I dont think its like " panic " mode. But I can see too how compliant people are of the world becoming worse. Again, individual kindness of which there is alot of, isnt going to effect or help corruption.

This is the anti christs baby. That people have really become unaware that things are progressively becoming nastier.

Well, you know in the 1940s there were many views worldwide. There could have been a select amount of people saying the anti christ is here, I dont know.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

In 1942 the world thought Hitler was the antichrist and Armageddon had begun.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ah right, I didnt know this. But they were proved to be wrong although he was a man of insanity and chaos.

"By the beast, then, coming up out of the earth, he means the kingdom of Antichrist; and by the two horns he means him and the false prophet after him. And in speaking of "the horns being like a lamb," he means that he will make himself like the Son of God, and set himself forward as king. And the terms, "he spake like a dragon," mean that he is a deceiver, and not truthful."

Its a kingdom of the anti-christ, a whole idea movement, of ruled over people.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The anti christ in human form is a very powerful individual.

Qoute : "The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from (out of)

this kingdom (the Roman Empire ... could be 10 nations out of the Europe Union)

And another shall rise after them;

he (the Antichrist) shall be different from the first ones,

and shall subdue three kings (or nations) . . ." (The end begins)

(Daniel 7:24) "

(This "leader" will dominate "World" governments)

(Revelation 13:7)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The anti-Christ began halfway through the age of Pisces.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I agree and the aquarius age is the most dangerous. Its so devoid of feeling, you know the aquarius of the zodiac are air signs. News, information etc travels faster. They are highly intelligent, forward thinking. But they are disconnected from their own feelings. Its also representing rebellion and trend setting. Feelings is what tells us what is right and what is wrong and Im sensing alot of people are more " compliant" like happy sheep. Does this make sense?
Aquarius Ive also noticed are followers. I think the age of pisces is much more gentle. Although its thrawt with dellusions, idealisms and being overwhelmed. But this age is huuuugely more dangerous.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
One of the next pieces of the puzzle after the land is given back to jews (Israel). King Solomons Temple has to be rebuilt.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
These are not exciting times.

Qoute , Nostradamous predictions of the third anti-christ :

World War III begins when Mabus dies a sudden death.

911: World Trade Center.

His act of terror unites a hundred nations in a war against what Nostradamus calls three Eastern kings secretly allied in opposition to the West. They would use piracy (hijacking?), ambush and subterfuge to wage war.

Know the war has begun when hollow mountains of a great New City (yet to be built in Nostradamus’ day) at latitude 45 in an unborn country he called Americh or Amorica, will be attacked by a fire in the sky. The hollow mountains crafted by man will be seized and plunged into the boiling cauldron of their own debris

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join