It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In malpractice case, Catholic hospital argues fetuses aren't people

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Muslims worship the same Father

That can't be. The True God the Father is Father of the Son, which the Muslims deny with a vengeance.

But it's good to see you admit that you worship the same false god as the Muslims.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp

No one has slandered you, but you slandered me, and your posts stand for themselves exposing the hypocritical doublestandards that is typical of Roman Catholics.

Yes most people on this earth are hypocritical at times, the sinning priests in the Church included. However, I have not displayed this. Further, I will not play these childish games anymore.

Baptism by Blood is real....I would have thought that would be obvious to a day 1 Christian but I guess you missed the point. Maybe you should read more instead of accusing.

As far as when you slandered me? I will let you find that yourself. It is there.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That can't be. The True God the Father is Father of the Son, which the Muslims deny with a vengeance.

But it's good to see you admit that you worship the same false god as the Muslims.

YHWH. They also call Jesus just a prophet but still the Messiah. This is of Satan because Jesus is God, not just a prophet. Please go read. It's what comes out of your mouth and all that...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Funny, the Nicene Creed and Apostles Creed both confirm there is ONE BAPTISM.

Then the false religion of Roman Catholicism comes along and says there are others.

But why not add some more heresies to the myriad of heresies taught by the Roman Catholic false religion.

Baptism of water and spirit.

Sadly, Roman Catholics don't have a clue as to what Jesus was talking about there.

Jesus was pointing Nicodemus back to Ezekiel 36, and the cleansing of the spirit done by God in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.

You should read it some time.

We are done, as I said.

Yeah, you've said that 5 times before. I guess like Roman Catholics since the Dark Ages, it's hard for apostate Roman Catholics to keep their word.

You should be reading now, not talking.

You need to be listening and then repenting of the false religion of Roman Catholicism.

I was once somewhat similar to you, and fallen away from the Universal Church of God.

The Roman Catholic religion is not the "Universal Church of God". In fact, it is a synagogue of Satan.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorBeauchamp

Satan has used your pride against you in ways you can not even see.

You know the wisdom of God, yet you ignore His word and His teaching. Then you accuse.

"The Church is the synagogue of Satan" - your words.

Would you be even more convinced if the founder, St. Peter, fell to Satan more than once and even denied God 3 times? I bet you would. Because you missed the point. It is in your interest to read more. I am not interested in a battle of egos.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

YHWH. They also call Jesus just a prophet but still the Messiah.

See how ignorant Roman Catholics are.

Jesus said true worshipers worship in Spirit AND Truth. And Jesus said to deny the Son is to deny the Father.

Muslims deny the Son, and thus deny the Father, but then, Roman Catholics have their cult's false teachings and have no need of the Truth.

This is of Satan because Jesus is God, not just a prophet.

Islam IS of Satan. And Ratzinger was right. Islam and Roman Catholicism worship the same false god.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well thanks for making all Christians look bad. Can you please go read now?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

LOL!

This is why some Christians can't argue secular law and politics. They find common ground, that they both agree on, but then they get distracted from their own cause, arguing who's the better Christian!

LOL!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Satan has used your pride against you in ways you can not even see.

No, Satan has used Roman Catholic pride against you and you are under the wrath of God's Word.

You know the wisdom of God, yet you ignore His word and His teaching.

Wrong, that applies to you and Roman Catholicism.

Then you accuse.

Ut oh, there goes that prideful Roman Catholic doublestand again, accusing someone of the very thing YOU DO.

"The Church is the synagogue of Satan" - your words.

No, get it right. Try to be honest.

I said: "The Roman Catholic religion is not the "Universal Church of God". In fact, it is a synagogue of Satan."

So, please try to be honest and not dishonestly misrepresent what is said.

Would you be even more convinced if the founder, St. Peter

That is another medieval Roman Catholic fabrication and lie.

Christ Jesus founded His Church, which is exactly what the early church taught from the beginning.

You have been drinking the Roman Catholic koolaid too long and are ignorant not only of God's Word but actual history.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

LOL!

This is why some Christians can't argue secular law and politics. They find common ground, that they both agree on, but then they get distracted from their own cause, arguing who's the better Christian!

LOL!

What is not funny is 55 million dead babies. At least he is making an attempt at following Love. I never claimed to be a better Christian, only to know he is in error.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

He warned me it would be like this. Good night brother and I love you very much. I hope you and I both find Truth.
edit on 28-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well thanks for making all Christians look bad.

Sorry, but Roman Catholics who follow the false teachings, false gospel and false christ of Roman Catholicism are not Christian. They are apostates.

Can you please go read now?

That is what you need to do.

Leave Roman Catholicism alone, come to Christ and study God's Word instead of the doctrines of demons taught by ministers of Satan of the Roman Catholic false religion.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You have been deceived by the false religion of Roman Catholicism.

Jesus is not a piece of thin wafer bread, so stop worshiping bread as if it is a god.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

you have no idea how many of the words of God you have confirmed for me in this very post.

In reality, as I have shown, everything you have said is in total contradiction to God's Word, as you have been deceived and programmed by a false religion that is opposed to God, Christ and His Church.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Jesus is not a piece of thin wafer bread, so stop worshiping bread as if it is a god.

Would you like to continue in U2U or are you ego tripping?

eta; transubstantiation...body and blood....

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Would you like to continue in U2U or are you ego tripping?

eta; transubstantiation...body and blood....

You just can't keep your word can you.

It is ironic that a Roman Catholic who has pridefully used hypocritical doublestandards in false judgments, who has made false accusations and shown an astounding ignorance of Scripture and history, but can only regurgitate the programmed cliched talking points of the false religion of Roman Catholicism while on a HUGE, prideful ego trip accuses another.

Lets see, it's now about 9 times you said you were not going to talk with me.

Tell you what, come to this forum tomorrow:

forums.carm.org...

And the Roman Catholic cult's heresies will be laid out for you.
edit on 28-1-2013 by JuniorBeauchamp because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by JuniorBeauchamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You think I haven't heard it all already? You think I wasn't warned about it? You think I came BACK to the Church because I was brainwashed?

U2U me if you want to know how I realized it was all BS and the Catholic Church is God's Church.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Come here tomorrow:

forums.carm.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

All you have shown is that you can regurgitate programmed cliched talking points.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

No. I am willing to help you. You may verse yourself in heresy as well as you like, but if you want to discuss this it will be in U2U.

Otherwise, you have reached your conclusions not because they are true, but because you want them to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join