It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In malpractice case, Catholic hospital argues fetuses aren't people

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorBeauchamp

Surely you are not so naive as to think they are all "legal".

LOL!

You you just want to rant about something that is already illegal?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
America has been overtaken by educated barbarians.

Get prepared America, Judgment is coming, and it will be like nothing this nation has ever seen.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Rationality with brainwashed educated barbarians is an impossibility.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp
America is on the decline. The American Holocaust of abortion on demand is the cause of Judgment falling on this once great nation.

You can not claim to know that. However, I agree that it is highly likely we are to see a bleak future for this one. Considering we murdered 55 million people and all (that we know of)....might attract the wrath.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Get prepared America, Judgment is coming, and it will be like nothing this nation has ever seen.

Satan uses their pride in their intelligence against them. Right now he just played you into thinking you can judge. You can not. Love your country and your brothers. Try to fix it, don't just say "wait till dad gets back." Half of them don't even know dad exists.

past that, you do not know His will or His judgment.

That said, cnsnews.com...

50+ million dead. Babies to be exact.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Do not try to talk to windword anymore. I already tried. When dealing with those who defend the murder of babies, it is best to just make it clear to them what it is they are defending and move on.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Empty argument! All reproduction is done for selfish reasons. There is no unselfish reason to have children.

Sure, if you ask a pro-choicer
edit on 26-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

50 million dead. Biggest massacre ever. You can not put a spin on that. 50 million murdered souls..

To argue that abortion should be a womans choice is to argue it is okay for her to murder her baby if she does not want the baby. No way around it except to try to call the baby not alive. This is simple.

eta: Don't argue the baby is not alive. No matter how many times you repeat the lie, there would have been a living thinking LOVING child of God born had you not murdered them. Repent.

edit on 28-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

America is on the decline. The American Holocaust of abortion on demand is the cause of Judgment falling on this once great nation.

You can not claim to know that.

Sure I can. That America is on the decline is a foregone conclusion.

One thing that has historically brought Judgment is the sacrificing of children to false gods, in America's case, the false god of sexual "freedom" and the false god of convenience.

However, I agree that it is highly likely we are to see a bleak future for this one. Considering we murdered 55 million people and all (that we know of)....might attract the wrath.

Jesus was clear that those who prevent the little one's from coming to Him, will see terrible judgment.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I can not argue with you on those points. That is certain. Still, best to leave the judging to Him.

eta; except he said causes them to sin. The aborted are in Paradise.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Satan uses their pride in their intelligence against them.

Thinking themselves wise, they became fools.

Romans 1:22
Professing to be wise, they became fools

Right now he just played you into thinking you can judge. You can not.

Of course I can judge. Christians are supposed to judge.

Jesus commanded righteous judgment by His sheep.
John 7:24
Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

And in the Matthew 7 passage that so many well meaning, but seriously wrong Christians misinterpret and misapply as a prohibition against judging, when in fact it is not, for Jesus ends the passage with the command to make judgment, of who are "dogs and swine":

6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

you do not know His will or His judgment.

Sure I do, as revealed in the Scriptures.

Romans 1

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

edit on 28-1-2013 by JuniorBeauchamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I can not argue with you on those points. That is certain. Still, best to leave the judging to Him.

Well, I guess you need to quit judging then.

The aborted are in Paradise.

You don't know that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

except he said causes them to sin.

You might want to study a little deeper. Don't you know that sin separates people from Christ?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Do not try to talk to windword anymore. I already tried. When dealing with those who defend the murder of babies, it is best to just make it clear to them what it is they are defending and move on.

Check, that is what I did.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

[/quote[

Show me where I judged.

You don't know that.

I can know the aborted are in paradise. They are without sin.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You might want to study a little deeper. Don't you know that sin separates people from Christ?

Yes. The aborted have never sinned. I can tell you where they are not - Hell.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Show me where I judged.

When you told me that I do not know the will or judgment of God, you were judging.

When you tried, erroneously to tell me that Christians are not to judge, you were judging.

You said:

I can know the aborted are in paradise. They are without sin.

Who says?
edit on 28-1-2013 by JuniorBeauchamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Who says they are without sin?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

True. However, you have judged the nation worthy of God's wrath. This you can not do.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Who says they are without sin?

The aborted? You can not sin in the womb. Original sin maybe, but there is this thing called Baptism by Blood. Every aborted is a martyr.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

True. However, you have judged the nation worthy of God's wrath. This you can not do.

Of course I can.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join