It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow this coast to coast am about satanic rituals is interesting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It starts at about 40 minutes in. So just skipped to there.

1 thing i find most interesting about this is the man says true demonic possession makes the persons eyes turn pitch black. Like those black eyed kids we here so much about? But that would also mean so many of these so called Exorcism are just fakes,becuase i never see the persons eyes turn black like this guy said.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

I'm listening to it right now. I wonder if this is Russ Dizdar first time on C2C? I think it's good. Thanks for sharing!

Peeps need to listen to this cause I tried to listen to stuff from Russ before, but I never really paid attention until this interview.It's really getting my attention. Real informative.

I highly reccomend these two other videos for people out there who want some more detail on what these Illuminati people are up to:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

There is some agenda here. People assume that if "Satanism" exist then Christianity MUST be true. It is a clever game by putting something that would seem opposite and really "evil" to make the other thing look like complete truth.

Why is it that these demons do no possess the average person whether they are Christian or not? You don't see a Buddhist monk's eyes going all black from demon possession, so it is more than just believing "Jesus" or adopting a title of a "religion".

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

How the heck would i see a monks eyes turn black? Don't see many monks walking around in America. but now Buddhist monks are known for practicing exorcisms.

Also Christians aren't the only ones who speak of demons. The Chinese have that yoagui,the Japanese have there oni,yokai. Gnostics have there archons.

But hey obviously its just christians speaking of this

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
are these recent videos?

new topics

top topics

join