Scientists lift freeze on controversial flu research

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I understand why they are doing this but I don't like it.

Having read 'The Stand' at an impressionable age i tend not to like the idea of man made 'super flu'.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
I understand why they are doing this but I don't like it.

Having read 'The Stand' at an impressionable age i tend not to like the idea of man made 'super flu'.

Thats the problem. "MAN" made super flu. It hasn't mutated itself, it isn't even a factor in society, why bother with it? If they are doing this though, I can't imagine the other stuff they have in those labs...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It sounds like Big Pharm or whomever can make money off the vaccines has finally gotten confirmation that it is making the rounds and so now they have their excuse to make them.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

That is what make the whole story so incredible, that this scientist can openly come forward to show how they are tampering with the lives of humans and humanity while playing GOD with viruses, but don't worry they created the mutating killer viruses and then you just pay for the vaccines so you don't die.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Thank you for the well balanced post where you provided the pros and cons

I am thankful that you brought up these examples as it shows the good and bad, the nanotechnology portion of your post was rather interesting to say the least.

I wonder if nanotechnology will be the next phase in treatments/cures/infections going forward?
(yeah it's obvious I really don't know much when it comes to nano-tech
)

When it comes to certain issues I have no problems admitting my bias, and my bias on this issue will always cause me to lean towards being against most (but not all) of this type of research. Thankfully I do not let my bias blind me and always keep an open mind and look at all sides of any situation in order to better help me understand the scenario and help me reach my own personal conclusions.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I'm with you 100% on what you posted.

"The Stand" was a very good movie, sadly I have not read the book but do plan on it as my father introduced me to Stephen King as a child. Regrettably I don't read as much as I used to.

Back on topic..."The Stand" is a perfect example of what could go wrong regardless if it's accidental or done purposely, but damn those people if anything like that were ever to happen!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
its like sitting at a table with russia, china, america, the u.k. and france and proclaiming "we are now allowing finger prints to be collected to exclude which ever nation didn't take money from the cookie jar. but we'll vote on it".

"all those who know they didn't take the money from the cookie jar, raise your hands, have your finger prints taken to confirm it, and you're free to go".

russia, china, the u.k. and france all put there hands up, america refused.

actions speak volumes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join