It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women men from past lives and men women from the past?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CDC444
reply to post by sleeper

Every fetus begins as female and at a certain point in every pregnancy hormones are introduced by the mother and the fetus becomes male or remains female.

It is only logical that gender confusion, homosexuality, and other gender issues are common.

I agree with this, but the reasons may be varied. There are alot of chemicals and poisons in our foods that harm us, so some of this is by design, our PTB orcs/goblins and trolls, thats my name for them.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

If we are all being recycled, where are all the new babies coming from?

Go out on a clear night and look up at all the stars. Billions of stars have billions of planets with billions of people on them just like earth.

I just have a hunch that whoever created the universe didn't only put life on one out of trillions of planets that are out there...souls come and go from each planet like electrons jumping from one atom to another.

Not long ago the earth was flat and the sun circled the earth...ideas change very slowly for some reason.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CDC444
reply to post by sleeper

Every fetus begins as female and at a certain point in every pregnancy hormones are introduced by the mother and the fetus becomes male or remains female.

It is only logical that gender confusion, homosexuality, and other gender issues are common.

It is also logical that karma has a place in the universe...which is a place of learning. How often do we hear that we never stop learning? It's true, life is a learning experience and part of the learning comes with consequences, karma. Few people learn much if anything in one life, I think most would agree.

Therefore, and most probable, reincarnation is very real.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Are women men from past lives and men women from the past?

Well Sleeper that depends all on the FOL to decide what gender you will be in the new life. However, you do have some say in the choice and options must be weighted.

But.... indeed many of us guys were once gals in previous life or long long ago in a galaxy far far away.

Not everyone is happy wearing girl clothes straight out of men's clothes, and vice versa. For some it takes getting use to. You can bet that if in your manhood you belittled the little woman, that you in turn would be a little woman belittled. One could say well were does it stop. When we stop being male or female jerks, only then I presume that we can go home and stop playing with dolls and toy soldiers.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Are dogs cats from past lives and cats dogs? How about rocks and trees?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by sleeper

Even though your concept is based on nothing but mere speculation, I like it. Some of the best moral values come from designing them from the perspective that one could be reincarnated as anyone, be it male, female, of any religion, class or creed, and then think about a society that works the best for everyone.

I have heard that older souls become more feminine and are supposed to stick around to help younger, more masculine souls, evolve.

I think feminine and masculine qualities are in the same category as male female body parts, things of the 3D existence. I believe once souls escape lower level illusions that souls become something far different than anything we can imagine while constrained in the flesh.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In regards to dogs and cats.
Animals in general. What keeps us going is our energy, and it can manifest according to our desires and karma. Example, meat eaters and those who desire meat could be a lion next incarnation. Etc

The Creators plan was that we could create our own realities through desires. Desire builds karma which is what determines your next incarnation.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by sleeper

Absolutely, I think, why not. Frogs can come back as snakes and eat snakes for a change. And snakes will be forced to come back as frogs and...well, you know how that turns out. Why should only humans have all the fun?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

How different do people become? Are you saying there isn't a honeymoon heaven where family is happy together and we don't have true love. Personally believe there is. Or is that a certain plane and then you go to a higher level and what happens at that point, we suddenly are something so odd that some wouldn't want to go the next level. I hope true love is forever.

That is the only thing that counts and the only reason a person holds out in this nightmarish world is that the things we have taken here, will be restored in much better form.

The only thing that counts aside from growing, learning and perfecting how to help others, and creative things, is true love and family forever. That is the most important element to all of existence. Anything else would be a hellzone to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deyadorean
In regards to dogs and cats.
Animals in general. What keeps us going is our energy, and it can manifest according to our desires and karma. Example, meat eaters and those who desire meat could be a lion next incarnation. Etc

The Creators plan was that we could create our own realities through desires. Desire builds karma which is what determines your next incarnation.

Great logic. So those with a desire to be eaten by a lion can be a gazelle or antilope.

That would explain why there are far more gazelles than lions, right?

edit on 25-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Understand what is LIFE at the physical level and you will be able to answer that question yourself.

Understand morality and you will understand the differences amongst the species/life-forms given life.

Animals knows not morality, except what is programmed into their dna, or taught by a higher lifeform.

Humans who know not morality, will not be deserving of the elevation to a higher life form status, according to Buddhist teachings, but accorded lower lifeform status for cycles of reincarnation, so that they may learn and rise beyond their boundaries and rise in life form statuts at the next cycle.

LIFE - a miracle of Creation and gift, inhibits all life capable species.

Thus some devoted buddhists are very careful with their environment, to the extent of veiling their faces so that they may not accidentally swallow a fly killing it, which is a lifeform, and may had been one of their 'reincarnated' ancestors but accorded lower life form status due to Karma.

edit on 25-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Neo,

Was that a sarcastic/pointless comment or are you here for discussion? Just wondering so I know whether to waste my time replying something thought out.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Dolls and toy soldiers do not forget the RP many of us do here

By that I mean role playing due to memories surfacing from the old memory bank/vault.

Human is as human gets and it is a very big experience to be part of

You are right we got to get it right many retries are given by the FOL.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It odd this thread is coming out just at the time the US is now allowing women into combat, supposedly to appease the feminists.

But its not true, its actually the opposite of equality for its trying to force women to be men to be equal, or like their vision of men, whereas women caretake and they have this unconscious yearning when holding their child, or with their loves, to step into and become one with the other. They don't objectify others. And they hold their hands out to good men, to be loving and peaceful and join them. To be Family and Friends, not war and division. To create abundance and equality.

If we ever play roles in a make believe school of being the opposite, I still believe that we are a certain gender. Our souls aren't maleable, like clay, we are people, we have an essence of self and who we are, and there are infinite numbers, all striving to become, while at the same time we already are.

I know Im a female energy. An analogy, and by no means is this suggesting this is the correct one, just an example. Micro/Macro, Fractals. I don't know if souls are actual fractals, the way the cosmic dust is, but. If HS is this Tree, and we're all seeds from the tree growing into our own little trees, just an idea. Then its quite possible, that HS would send forth, a full spectrum of frequency of energies from ultra feminine to ultra masculine and many inbetweens.

Like Rays, many many colored rays of the rainbow, each at different spectrums and personality.

We do have personalities.

And I'm equal as a non warrior that would never dream of becoming one and would send anyone to the corner who tries to recruit or force me, even if I die, I die free bossing them what Love is and telling them to go study their navels in the corner because that isn't Love and they're not grown up yet and can't be happy.

Does each little tree grow into its own big infinite tree or does it join back to the other tree? If we become a big tree that also sends out fractals have we become genderless ourselves? Well I most certainly hope not.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I see us as becoming who we already are, for we already are.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sleeper

How different do people become? Are you saying there isn't a honeymoon heaven where family is happy together and we don't have true love. Personally believe there is. Or is that a certain plane and then you go to a higher level and what happens at that point, we suddenly are something so odd that some wouldn't want to go the next level. I hope true love is forever.

That is the only thing that counts and the only reason a person holds out in this nightmarish world is that the things we have taken here, will be restored in much better form.

The only thing that counts aside from growing, learning and perfecting how to help others, and creative things, is true love and family forever. That is the most important element to all of existence. Anything else would be a hellzone to me.

Family and all the good stuff is always there, always will be. There are way more elements to existence when in higher states of existance. Things are in pure form high up, a thing humans can't grasp while in the flesh.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Originally posted by sleeper
Go out on a clear night and look up at all the stars. Billions of stars have billions of planets with billions of people on them just like earth.

I believe you may be right.

I know of at least one person who was given divine revelation that confirms it.

Dr. Percy Collet was a missionary to the Amazon jungles who went to Heaven and was told about other planets which are occupied by angels and beings that look just like us.

An eight foot angel with a flaming sword took Percy's soul on a six hour journey through space to a great planet called Heaven. "It's over two trillion miles away. We passed two light years in one hour." After passing the sun at millions of miles a minute, we came to another sun and another solar system and planets all around it. Heaven is a real planet 80 times bigger than the earth and 2,000,000 miles around.

"After We crossed the river of life, we came to a place Jesus called Eternity where there are many windows of Heaven. And then we stood upon those windows and Jesus put his hands upon my eyes. He said: "Percy look out into Eternity, that is from where the Father and I came from"

"God is building this new Planet, in Heaven, it has rivers but it has no sun, the light of God supplies it. There are other planets which are occupied by angels, beings looking just like us. Heaven is surrounded by fire and you can’t come through that fire unless you have been washed in the blood of Jesus."

LINK

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is one of my favourite stories. I feel it rings true to us, true to our experiences and helps us!

www.galactanet.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi Sleeps

Do you think a lot of transgenders are people who have previous life's (gender) memory attached to them in this life, thus they attempt to switch to the opposite sex they were in a previous life? Or perhaps they have swung that way in this life due to it being ingrained in the local culture that they grew up in?

Or perhaps its more a soul issue?

Whats your opinion on why a lot of the big transgender populations on earth are in south east asia? Renegade'y areas..i have wondered about the link to those renegade areas

Thanks
Raul

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

It would make sense to me,as a believer in reincarnation, that we have all been both sexes as we reincarnate many times over.After all,its us as Souls that incarnate here,the physical body is just a conveyance,anyway.If the object is to learn,to experience,and to hopefully gain insight and personal growth on Soul level,it makes sense that certain experiences are more suited to a specific gender,eg if you have to work on your capacity for selfless sacrifice,a very effective way may be to incarnate as a woman, who will have to make the choice whether to have an abortion vs carrying a baby to term and give it to a childless couple who are longing to have a child.That type of thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join