It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile Satanic Cult ritual Breaking News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
Okay I just want to set the record to straight and tell you all that using the emotive words such as Satanist and Satanic in relation to to thes horrible crimes is pure sensationlism which is typical of MSM and just promotes ignorance. No Satanist, and I mean those ones who really understand its whole philosophy do not harm children nor sacrifice animals etc.
All that is just propaganda which unfortunatly still has a strong impression on the ignorant. Saying that these crimes are part of devil worship cults are totally incorrect. Time to put your critical thinking hats on if you all just going to bad rant against Satanism. That is all.

edit on 24-1-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A. This is the Daily Express. Who admit* to making up stories because it sells copy

B. I always thought the hysteria over JS and others was very reminiscent of the false SRA hysteria from the 80s and 90s - which destroyed so many families

* with regards sensational weather related front page stories - but I see no reason to suppose they wouldn't do likewise on other subects.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

Pictured together: Cardinal Keith O'Brien (left) long standing friend of Jimmy Savile (right).

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 27-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Savile is the tip of a huge iceberg - there is a whole heap of speculation on a truly epic monster of a thread at the former Coventry City goalkeeper's site, the first 50 pages or so are a shocking read.
while at least some of it surely is speculation, it's a horrific read and Savile should be recognised as a gatekeeper and fixer, as well a serial abuser and rapist... much more investigation needs to be done as heads should roll right through the british establishment.

to those not from the UK, Savile was a massive TV and Radio personality and one of the most familiar faces (and relentlessly self-promoting and aggrandising) in British media through the 60's-90's.
while a i was a kid, he was better known for "fixing" this tv gem:

but the truth was infact very very different.
maybe now the scout leaders involved would take this approach:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Then why are "satanists" always dark, macabre, gothlike, willful, hard-assed etc.?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
jimmy so VILE and his friends. Wonder which of these was involved in the satanic ring

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

it varies from satanist to satanist. i as a satanist wear darker colors and my hair dark with different talismans to reflect the night sky through my own perspective and the mysterious as a representation of the mysterious, the unknown and even perhaps the supernatural. darkness has different meanings to different people.it can be fear to one and uncharted adventure to the other. i believe people who claim to be contacted by satan and afterwards do evil things like mutilations, destruction of life or it's facilitation are not contacted by satan. i believe some who are motivated by inner voices are either contacting some imaginary friend they created to justify their actions characterized as the sum of their fears, being contacted by greys, or by spirits from other dimensions like shadow people. but as to their "gothlike" demeanor, it varies from person to person as i've mentioned earlier. the whole thing about satan being portrayed the way he was is a result of the militarization and industrialization of christianity. the gods they qonquered were censored to the liking of christian dictators to keep magic away from everyone and only in the hands of a select few. this needing to be acceptable they needed to make scapegoats to portray the religious corporation as the single benevolent ruling entity and tool for rulers to shape history with the will of the few.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join