It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this it? The killshot sequence is in process? North korea will launch a nuclear test!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
link

Remember Remote Viewing guru, Major Ed Dames known as Dr. Doom?

He spoke of the killshot sequence, he said that when north korea launches a nuclear missile, the end is very near.

So, north korea is on the news now, announcing the nuclear test.

Is it all coming true?

We will have to wait and see.

No fear my friends, you have nothing to fear but fear itself.

This is not doom and gloom if you are not afraid.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Have you all not figured out NK's game yet?

All this posturing they do is only to get the world powers to sit at a bargaining table to secure their starving masses another six months of food. Nothing to see here; they don't have a reliable delivery system that can reach beyond the city limits of Pyongyang.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

The article may have misled you. The article places talk about separate rocket launches all around the talk of the THIRD nuclear test.. Even then they add in that these actions are "Aimed at the US" They are trying to make you think it's going to be a nuclear missile test, but it's just a bomb test..

Does that change your thoughts at all?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Are you sure of that?

That is your theory, how do you know what you say is reality?

Why is your theory probable?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Maybe its all bull, no worries, i was just launching the discussion

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Because it has been their modus operandi for the last decade. What on earth would they stand to gain by actually lobbing a live nuke at anyone?

Nothing less than guaranteed annihilation.

What do they stand to gain by making a scene and bringing everyone to the bargaining table?

Another six moths of "aid".

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

But wait, a nuclear test is not aimed at countries. What they say is that they want to be armed and ready to face the US...

And tell me, if they dont make anyone afraid, if its all bluff, why would anyone aid them?

Let them bark, why send aid?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
reply to post by Manula

All this posturing they do is only to get the world powers to sit at a bargaining table to secure their starving masses another six months of food. Nothing to see here; they don't have a reliable delivery system that can reach beyond the city limits of Pyongyang.

Apparently you are not aware that they have th capability to reach the continental US as of a month ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

So much certainties, events are not so easy to decode.

He thinks its all to get aid but i am not so sure...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
reply to post by Manula

Thats quite a gamble when you're talking about a nation known to freely exchange technology with Iran and others. It's an odd little thing there....but the DPRK seems to have the nuclear tech ALMOST ready, if not done by now. Iran has the Missile tech to hit a building a thousand miles away or to put what they want into Orbit. Either nation has proven their own end of that combination. They do have ties in technology and exchange. Established and proven.

So... The world is assuming THAT area of tech..either of them...has never gone back and forth in any way, for any reason. That's a heck of a gamble to take with the lives of millions. I'm thinking it's a safe bet you're assuming far more than Japanese or American Intelligence agencies are assuming. Just my thinking on it.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
They seem to be setting up for an underground test near their Punggye site .

Stay tuned, if I can get to "the other internet" I'll post the yield ahead of the MSM .

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
They seem to be setting up for an underground test near their Punggye site .

Stay tuned, if I can get to "the other internet" I'll post the yield ahead of the MSM .

what I am wondering is about this part from the OP linked article here:

Some experts speculate the reference to an enhanced nuclear test likely will be an attempt to detonate a uranium bomb, compared to the plutonium devices North Korea tested in 2006 and 2009.

I was under the impression that plutonium devices were more advanced.. Or are they limited somehow? Seems uranium warheads would be heavier, and need much bigger advanced missiles to launch from. Maybe plutonium devices don't get the same EMP response?

Does anyone know?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well, they' re using an AQ Khan design . Originally we ruined their day with a novel weapon system, the first use of it in ' combat'. They had their missile maggots and centrifuges in one facility. So we # them up . They didn' t have enough U235 . So they tried for a straight plutonium weapon . That takes more expertise than they had, and they got fizzles. Plutonium, unless you' re very good at producing it will have far too much p240 and will be prone to predetonation .

You can compensate for that by using a forgiving design (and losing yield) but they tried for a save and missed . We'll see what they try this goaround.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
North Korea isn't threatening Israel nor does it have oil so who cares if it is testing nukes.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
China told Australia to not get involved when WW3 starts the other day. And now this?

Wow. Wouldnt want to be living in a major US city right now thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
link

Remember Remote Viewing guru, Major Ed Dames known as Dr. Doom?

He spoke of the killshot sequence, he said that when north korea launches a nuclear missile, the end is very near.

So, north korea is on the news now, announcing the nuclear test.

Is it all coming true?

We will have to wait and see.

No fear my friends, you have nothing to fear but fear itself.

This is not doom and gloom if you are not afraid.

I was just thinking about that!!!!!!! Then they all look up.... Wtfudge man? Now it's getting real.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Well that narrows it down significantly. If the incident in question is what I now suspect it to be though, it would imply that it was field tested just shy of 3 months after initial testing. That seems a little too rapidI can't find any other incidents which might fit the bill. And the use of an anniversary date might make it worth it to try it out so soon.

On topic, based off of N.K's nuclear tests in the past, coupled with their oh so successful missile and rocket program, I'm not all that worried about this ending the world
edit on 24-1-2013 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2013 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The whole nuclear bomb threat had it's run already. At this point, might as well let every country have one. Seriously, the nuclear bomb card is just for posturing purposes as everyone knows all it takes is one country to push that button and everyone else will also. And if that happens, we won't have to worry about it any more. None of us.

Just a bargaining chip.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Bump for Nuclear War and the like.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't listen to a word Ed Dames says. The guy is a complete fraud. He bangs on about the killshot and constantly changes it when his predictions don't come true. His remote viewing course is just another scam to rid you off thousands of your precious dollars.

new topics

top topics

join