It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government WANTS a revolution, DONT FUEL THE HATE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

I agree 100% it's the same all over the country.

...And what makes these pro govt fools believe that the U.S. military is going turn their weapons on civilians anyway?

Every man and woman that serves in our armed forces knows what an unlawful order is and how to disobey it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

There is a difference between "stripping" (present perfect tense) and "stripped" (past tense). No one can argue that the rights of Americans are not being slowly stripped away (albeit allegedly for the "greater good", our collective safety from terrorists -wink). Consider the harmless pot of cold water....now put it on the stove and turn on the heat to medium high....soon you will feel it getting warm...then small bubbles start to form....eventually it will start to boil. Now the cold water has changed to dangerously hot....but still no harm on the stove altho the potential is there. Now what if someone took that pot off the stove and threw the boiling water at someone.....you could change their life forever. The pot is currrently on the stove and we are past the bubbles forming stage. What happens after it starts boiling?

edit on 26-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I absolutely agree that they want a revolution. Should we become angry? You betcha...I refuse to be walked on by those who are hell-bent on destroying my way of life. There's no doubt that is what the government is trying to do. We will become slaves (even more than we already are) to this abortion of a system.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

There is a difference between "stripping" (present perfect tense) and "stripped" (past tense). No one can argue that the rights of Americans are not being slowly stripped away (albeit allegedly for the "greater good", our collective safety from terrorists -wink). Consider the harmless pot of cold water....now put it on the stove and turn on the heat to medium high....soon you will feel it getting warm...then small bubbles start to form....eventually it will start to boil. Now the cold water has changed to dangerously hot....but still no harm on the stove altho the potential is there. Now what if someone took that pot off the stove and threw the boiling water at someone.....you could change their life forever. The pot is currrently on the stove and we are past the bubbles forming stage. What happens after it starts boiling?

edit on 26-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns.
What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology.
They hate guns in the hands of those who think for themselves and do not obey without question.

So, do not fall for the false promises and do not extinguish the light that is left to allow humanity a measure of self respect.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

Alex Jones is a fake and many shows thats like them too, They promote fear to sell products and thats it, he is a corporate puppet and we know it.....do you actually think our Govt. is going to take him out? No way, he is a soldier promoting the tools for the govt. to get its way. I bet all those Items he promotes dont reside in his home. He is another shock radio moron promoting anger, hate and dispair. If he is the man who he says he is, than get all your soldiers of misfortune and waltz over the Whitehouse and tell Obama he is FIRED. Yeah that wont be happening because Alex has better things to do than disturb those he supports. He is a hater, he promotes it and always will as long as the big bucks roll in. I think he better retire and go home and eat his solar powered cooked food before it rots because if he dont it may rot sitting past the expiry date when nothing happened in our world. Give me a break, you were busted when I heard many talk radio shows saying and promoting the same damn thing as you... Good nite Irene you are History.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns.
What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology.
They hate guns in the hands of those who think for themselves and do not obey without question.

So, do not fall for the false promises and do not extinguish the light that is left to allow humanity a measure of self respect.

Funny how the topic of this thread, is how the government and their shills are trying to spew divisive hate as a means of provocation, and then you come in here with your leftists-this and rightists are right BS.

And just like most of the rest of the sheep you seem t have confused "leftists" with "The Government." I suppose it's an easy enough mistake to make, although not really.

Not all "leftists" are anti-gun. Not in the real world (that is, outside of the government-controlled media). Maybe a few prominent morons who label themselves "liberals" are anti-gun, and maybe some of the sheep who think they have to swallow the whole official (Media sponsored and propagated) party line, hook and sinker included, believe they also have to be anti-gun... but from what I've seen (and what I am) many who could be seen as "liberal" are very pro-freedom, which in turn means pro-2nd amendment, and pro-gun.

I repeat, it is The Government who truly wants to take these rights from you... not some liberals. Not to mention that the last I checked, we've had a Republican-dominated government for the majority of my lifetime. Your point (about "leftists") is as irrelevant as the Two-Party-Lie, and is exactly the kind of dialogue they want you to be spewing, quite ironically as the OP here suggests, to fan the flames of hate. Assuming this is true-- good job advancing the goals of the government with your divisive speech. I'm sure they appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution

As a witness to military arms and technology I have to disagree. Most of the military weaponry and basic tech is available to the public and certain licensees, which means it is out there and floating around. Even more so, all of this military gear you are talking about is being held on civilian manned supply bases around the United States. For ever tank the military has in use at any given time, there are 10 of them parked somewhere and guarded by a small troop in the middle of the US.

Just down the road from me is a Stryker batallion National Guard housing that is base to 10 Strykers, and about 15 armed Humvees. On any given weekday there are 4 - FOUR National Guardsmen guarding that base at most. If you know what a Stryker is, you would know that when it comes to mobile ground weaponry and what they are outfitted with, they are probably the best thing you can have next to a tank in terms of firepower and defense.

I know of about 20 other similar depots, some of them thousands of times larger than that. I've done computer work on some of them and they are manned and guarded by a dozen guards at any given time for hundreds of vehicles and weapons systems.

So my point is, if a revolution does break out do you really think that the first priority is not going to be to procure better weapons if they don't already have them? And as I already made it out to you - it is a task that is not very difficult at all.

As for your high end weapons - your missiles, your fighters, your WMDs - useless. Any high yield weaponry would risk mass casualties of innocents and ANY innocent casualties would only increase the support of the revolution. The government is smarter then that. Unless they would somehow be able to single out only rebel forces and be sure about it, there is no chance whatsoever that they would be using anything other than high caliber guns and small arms explosives - the same things available to any joe shmoe.

While I really do like your positive attitude, I'm not sure grabbing "their" weapons would be as easy as you make it out to be. Nor am I convinced that most of these military assets are as poorly guarded as you make them out to be.

And your mention of these ground vehicles ignores the idea that they have an air force which is of course a major asset in an armed conflict... and that is not something the civilians themselves can just commandeer. Takes a bit of training, I'm afraid.

I think your dismissing the possibility of their deploying "high yield weaponry" is your biggest mistake of all. If the war is against the people, and it's "gotten real" so to speak, I don't think they would flinch to use mass-casualty weapons on the general population. They certain wouldn't be worried about an emotional backlash, as you suggest. Their biggest concern in that situation would be infrastructural damage (could be rebuilt) and future contamination for the victors (themselves, in their minds).

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That's a whole lot of fear mongering.

Listen - why are people so afraid of our Military? Because of the technology? Because of the weaponry?
All the tea in china is just tea if nobody is willing to drink it.

I served in our United States Navy for 13 years. You have nothing to fear from me now, as a veteran, and you (as a civilian) had nothing to fear from me while I was in the service. There is no way myself, or any of my brothers would fire on our own civilians.

Now, I know it's happened before - during Riots and such...but if it came down to Civil / Revolutionary War I would put my money down that most of the Military would not harm the civilian populace. There will always be renegades...even in the Military....but for the most part I'd say a majority would not follow that order.

Now, on to strategy. Using CBR (which is the correct term to describe what you are talking about - Chemical, Biological and Radiological weapons) is a non option for a occupation based ground war.
If "TPTB" destroy all the infrastructure in the United States, as well as it's citizens using CBR then yes, they would win a Revolution / Civil war but with no people (ie., slaves) and no infrastructure (buildings, factories, hospitals etc). So essentially they would win what? Radiated / Infected land with dead bodies everywhere?

No, that is not an option.

Hence my comment about a ground based war of occupation. We have all laid witness to how effective (or ineffective as it were) our Military is with ground based wars of occupation. Iraq and Afghanistan are a prime example. Do you really think half (remember, 47 percent of Americans own guns) of the Iraqi or Afghani populations owned guns? No - they did not. Only a very small percentage of insurgents have or had weaponry. Yet, they have continued to put up a damn good fight against a very superior enemy.
Furthering that train of thought, if our Military wouldn't use CBR to destroy Iraq or Afghanistan (which honestly come on...compared to our Country and our Land / Resources it's not even a competition) what makes you think they would use them against the populace of the United States?

No, all of this is just propaganda and fear mongering. There is nothing to fear from your Military. Don't use our Military to scapegoat your fear of the "TPTB". You want to change something? You have to get up, get off the keyboard and go change it. Not hide behind imaginary masks of fear.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Firing a shot of peaceful revolution:

On July 2nd, all who draw a paycheck, change your tax status to "exempt" in order to de-fund an illegal federal goverment.

Remember, it is "We the People" who are the FIRST branch of government and as the Declaration of Independence states;

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

These are key clauses in the Declaration:

deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

It is "We the People" who determine whether a government is "just" by the consent of the governed.

whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it

"We the People" have the God given right to "alter or abolish" such unjust governments.

Defunding of the monster called the "US Federal government" is such an act of "altering" such a tyrannical, illegal and unjust Big Soviet style Federal government that is a monster growing in hideous tyranny every day.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Well said my friend. You put it more clearly than I ever could have and I commend you for it.

The military fear is simply an excuse thrown about for inaction. I believe wholeheartedly that there is much more to fear from paramilitary groups and foreign hired forces. They would not think twice to follow orders but they would be a lot fewer than anyone could hope from our military arm.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

I agree 100% it's the same all over the country.

...And what makes these pro govt fools believe that the U.S. military is going turn their weapons on civilians anyway?

Every man and woman that serves in our armed forces knows what an unlawful order is and how to disobey it.

Some of the upper ranks would go along with the government. They are political too.

The enlisted ranks are a totally different story however.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

I served in our United States Navy for 13 years. You have nothing to fear from me now

According to Janet Nutpalitano, you are a potential terrorist and enemy of the State.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp

I served in our United States Navy for 13 years. You have nothing to fear from me now

According to Janet Nutpalitano, you are a potential terrorist and enemy of the State.

Tell me about it. It's unfortunate that people like her (who I might add have never served their country in combat) treat veterans with such disdain. However, as long as the men in white coats or black suits don't come knocking on my door trying to take me away she is free to speak her trash.

I'm all about peace my friend. I served too many years helping the war machine kill people. I will never turn on my fellow American - ever.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp

Tell me about it. It's unfortunate that people like her (who I might add have never served their country in combat) treat veterans with such disdain. However, as long as the men in white coats or black suits don't come knocking on my door trying to take me away she is free to speak her trash.

I'm all about peace my friend. I served too many years helping the war machine kill people. I will never turn on my fellow American - ever.

I'm with ya. I'm for peace too, but peace cannot be made with evil. Non-violent resolution can be made, but not peace.

We can strive for non-violent restoration of the principles the Republic was founded on, but when that fails, there is the obligation as so stated in the Declaration of Independence for "We the people" to dissolve the political bands that hold We the people to tyrants. If the tyrants choose to use force, then it becomes a matter of self defense of life, family, community and liberty.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is why America needs our prayers. As for guns, every race, including the people of color should have the right to have one in order to protect their families, but be licensed. It's crazy how guns in the hands of those who don't have a license.

reply to post by doesntmakesense

edit on 28-1-2013 by rennies7 because: Took out link

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join