It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government WANTS a revolution, DONT FUEL THE HATE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm so sick of these posts and threads saying "don't give the government what they want, don't (insert any action here), just wait"

We did that on 911
We did that on JFK
We did that when our leaders gave the banks our children's money

WE HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR TOO LONG!!!!

I will be doing all I can too stop the actions of a government owned by the elite.

You can sit back and wait, and wait, and wait while we work harder and longer for less and less, lose our rights, and soon become an enemy of the state for standing up to tyranny.

Anyone who tells you not to take action IS the problem.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

I call on you, the enraged citizen, to lay down your arms at once!

I'll lay down my arms when I'm dead.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I call on you, the enraged citizen, to lay down your arms at once!

I'll lay down my arms when I'm dead.

Really digging this discussion, glad to see the majority of us can see through the propaganda/provocation . I just want to clear this part up, when I said "lay down your arms" I meant in the sense of don't go out and shoot up some place with them. But I DON'T suggest turning your guns in or signing up on any national registry, Hitler and all the other dictators have shown that registration only leads to confiscation. Just hold out for now guys, as Perhaps put it,
"cool heads prevail."

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I meant in the sense of don't go out and shoot up some place with them.

I would never shoot anybody unless I absolutely had to.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I meant in the sense of don't go out and shoot up some place with them.

I would never shoot anybody unless I absolutely had to.

I'm sorry man, I really wasn't trying to imply anything with that, just wanted to clear it up as a few people mentioned that specific line.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
With Heff on this I know there is some sensible direction for this thread.

I noticed a couple here suggesting that no reason be given for the government to declare martial law, might I suggest they read the patriot act and NDAA, martial law has already been declared and most of our "Rights" infringed if not totally wiped out.

The PATRIOT Act PDF
www.gpo.gov...
The official title of the USA PATRIOT Act is "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT) Act of 2001."

National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 NDAA PDF
www.lawfareblog.com...

I believe it is already to late to try to work within or through the system. I also believe that any grassroots movement in that direction will be put down quickly and violently.

But, as the one who draws first blood looses, I am open to suggestions as to what line of action you all think we still have open to us.
edit on 24-1-2013 by RedmoonMWC because: to add

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm still waiting on what we are "waiting" for exactly. What are we supposed to do if not eventually revolt?

We have done protests. We have petitioned our government. We elect new leaders. None of it works. Nothing changes. They do not care about the wills of the people and there is nothing that "waiting" is going to do to change their minds.

Please, for the sake of everyone's sanity inform the public of what the plan is and what "waiting" is going to accomplish in the long run. Just look how far WAITING has gotten us already.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
I'm still waiting on what we are "waiting" for exactly. What are we supposed to do if not eventually revolt?

We have done protests. We have petitioned our government. We elect new leaders. None of it works. Nothing changes. They do not care about the wills of the people and there is nothing that "waiting" is going to do to change their minds.

Please, for the sake of everyone's sanity inform the public of what the plan is and what "waiting" is going to accomplish in the long run. Just look how far WAITING has gotten us already.

What we should be waiting on is for the countries that hold our debt to show up, they will organize the people. Unless you have your own army right now, any actions you take will met with jailtime or worse. Individual actions will do nothing, you cannot stage a coup on your own, and trying to do so will only make martial law be set in place. That's really what TPTB want; to have tanks in every city. That's the real reason for all the provocation going on. Just wait...
edit on 24-1-2013 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Wait for the debt collectors to come a'knockin? That is your plan? And what happens when we can't pay them? Do you think they are going to let America be free and Constitutional again, rebuilding the Republic from the ground up? Somehow I doubt that is going to happen.

When the debt collectors come they will be seeking payment and either the government is going to pay them or they are going to attempt to take their payment in the form of lands - our lands. They won't care about who we are and what rights we believe we deserve.

As for staging a coup and fighting the government - you are right, I can't do it myself. And you are right in what you originally said, individual action will get us nowhere. If anything we should be forming our own army - a People's Army, instead of waiting for some magical savior that is never going to come. And when it comes to firing the first shots - I agree with all that was said. If you keep chipping away at the patience of the system it won't take long to find a weak link and the government will eventually make that mistake. They won't have a choice if we stand united.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Here's the interesting part that NO ONE has been discussing, it's not just an uprising. The gov. believes people are property.Simple as that. They have the slavery mindframe. I will explain better in my new thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
waddya mean fighting 1 another ? the enemy is the government not your next door neighbours..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Cold, DEAD,

HANDS.

Who the heck you think you're kidding?

:shk:

OP is not saying to give up your guns... OP is saying not to fan the flames of hatred more than we have.... OP is saying that there may be a plot to instigate a kind of "revolutionary action" thus enabling them to strip us of ALL our rights. I think you should re-think the message.

they're stripping your rights now! at least acting now while you still have the tools for a revolution as apposed acting when the whole country realises its been taken over accept then your reaction will be somewhat palestinian in nature and we all know how thats working out

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I disagree OP.

If they wanted us to revolt here and now, Obama would have announced that he was going to remove ALL guns the other day.

Also, I don't trust anonymous. I don't pay any attention to them at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

oh please... there are like, what... maybe a thousand people in total in control of the system....?

especially when those in power have access to one of the strongest militaries

No they don't...

and some of the most advanced technology in the world.

Oh please.... You think they have teleporters or something?

as this would allow them to completely lock us down and take ALL our rights.

You mean what they are doing right now?

That is why.

Your "Why" needs some serious work...

Oh, and tell Brittany I said hi.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The founding fathers established all means possible to avoid armed revolution through making the ballot box a means of extreme govt change possible.

That is... until electronic voting that could have never been foreseen to exist. One click and millions of voices are disenfranchised.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

1. A revolution does not necessarily and exclusively have to be violent.

2. Why do you assume from the outset that a revolution would fail (the government wins)?

3. What would you win by playing on time, provided that the required critical mass for a revolution would exist?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh just revolt already.

Prisons need more bodys. Let the big bad gubment know who you are so they don't take your guns, but rather you specifically and toss you in a cell for 25 to life.

Then you can go on about revolution with your cell mates while wearing red jumpsuits away from your family for the rest of your life.

You armchair revolutionaries make me chuckle...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious

1. A revolution does not necessarily and exclusively have to be violent.

2. Why do you assume from the outset that a revolution would fail (the government wins)?

3. What would you win by playing on time, provided that the required critical mass for a revolution would exist?

1) We have a revolution already. Every 4 years. Firepower has been replaced with campaigns, media, and other tactics. This is what was designed by the founding fathers. Your correct here.

2) The point of the revolution is to change a government. Again, this is done in a republic by votes. But the outcome is a new (or same) government...it always wins in those regards..and the majority wins also..

3) the next critical mass will be in 2014..a mini revolution...maybe more D's, maybe more R's will go to Washington as front line "soldiers" in the political endless war. the next big battle comes in 2016.

Now, if we are talking about the violent revolution desires...less than 1/10th of a percent of the nation wants a bloody revolution. Should that 1/10th group together and start their terrorism and traitor stuff, they will simply be rounded up and imprisoned..some for a few years, some for life for killing innocent people. Lets not pretend there is anything of honor in the ones whom want to shoot should their "team" lose an election...they are as the constitution defines it, a domestic enemy.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
The founding fathers established all means possible to avoid armed revolution through making the ballot box a means of extreme govt change possible.

That is... until electronic voting that could have never been foreseen to exist. One click and millions of voices are disenfranchised.

And you have a point here.
Energy needs to be pushed into vast grassroots campaigns to get the voting booth issues resolved. Even if the problem is minimal, everyone (both sides, but especially the left) feels the voting booths are rigged and want more accountability, more paper trails, etc. a automatic hole puncher or something in this case is far more trusting than a computer program...voting needs to remain low tech and heavily monitored to make sure George Smith the guy counting doesn't accidently dump a crate or two of votes to someone he doesn't like.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by tkwasny

And you have a point here.
Energy needs to be pushed into vast grassroots campaigns to get the voting booth issues resolved. Even if the problem is minimal, everyone (both sides, but especially the left) feels the voting booths are rigged and want more accountability, more paper trails, etc. a automatic hole puncher or something in this case is far more trusting than a computer program...voting needs to remain low tech and heavily monitored to make sure George Smith the guy counting doesn't accidently dump a crate or two of votes to someone he doesn't like.

If someone wants to rig a vote, then hole punch or not, the vote will be rigged. There is very little to actually prevent corruption, if the system is corrupted enough. The only way to stop it is mass revolt. mass non compliance with the corrupted system. But that's not easy, as this corrupted system is interwoven with every day life, and many aspects of it are not corrupted, but rather integral to our modern living. People don't like the upset that a full scale revolution would create. But at some point, it has to happen. There is no avoiding it, capitalism is dead on its feet. The corruption from the banking elites, from the goverment and from major players in world business have seen to that. And they are making us foot the bill. And in one respect, the opening post of this thread is right. A full revolution would be playing into their hands. But in the other, not revolting is also playing into their hands and saying "sure, do what you want to us, we'll just go along with it, take our money, our rights, our lives. Aslong as you get rich of it, we're cool with it".

Don't mean to circumnavigate the censors, but @#+% that.

Mass peaceful non compliance. Do not vote. They all represent the same system. Life is no different under a different party rule. Different faces, of the same coin. Just say no.

I take to the streets and protest peacfully for my own reasons. But I do applaud those with the stones to fight back against the oppressing forces. And I realise that my utopian idea of a peacful revolution, is nothing but a dream when those who stand in the military and the police force will happily fight against their own, as they follow orders no matter wether or not it is right or wrong to do so.

Anarchy will never work, but there needs to be a transtional period between this old dead system, and something new. (not proposing to know what that is btw, I just know that this is all messed up)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join