It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government WANTS a revolution, DONT FUEL THE HATE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I prefer the rights that are granted in the constitution , plain and simple!!!!!

We don't need the double talking dancing back slapping lawyers in Washington D.C. Or anywhere for that
Matter telling us how much soda to drink how much we should weigh how the world should look through our eyes
Blah blah blah. If they would get organized balance the budget and quit wasting money I might be more inclined to listen to their rhetoric , until then shut up and show up for work for more than 72 days a year

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Why would they want it?

It's pretty friggin obvious - to STOMP US INTO SUBMISSION.

They are MASTERS at violence - they will WIN at violence.

They want to skim off the hot heads (very easily) by provoking a violent attempt at revolution.

They are shaking the wasp nest - every day - to PROVOKE unbridled emotional reaction (and it usually works if you take a look at the headlines with all the gun controversy - and that's ONE nest they're shaking).

If we play their game - WE LOSE.

This is an INFORMATION war - we MUST BE PATIENT and COOL.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Floydshayvious because: Spellz

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
Would you guys like to explain to me why they would WANT to be forcibly removed from power?

And how do you suppose that would happen? It would take a very massive and coordinated effort to overthrow the current system, especially when those in power have access to one of the strongest militaries, and some of the most advanced technology in the world. And given the number of domestic law enforcement, local and federal, informants, state-loyal patriots, and surveillance techniques and equipment, that effort (to overthrow) would have to be swift, loyal, and very quiet in order to not be quickly dismantled. Overthrowing the US would be a one in a billion shot.

They're not trying to be overthrown... they want people to try or at least show the intent to do so. as this would allow them to completely lock us down and take ALL our rights.

That is why.

And on that note-- I have considered that the event (for their purposes) does not need to be revolutionary-- but could also be a "Civil War" type scenario. This gun debate has polarized the country. "Conservatives versus Liberals" etc.... Do consider the possibility they're trying to spark hatred among and between ourselves. If a (non-federally-sanctioned) private war breaks out among the people, it would be perfect for our fatherly government to swoop in and take all our weapons, to prevent his children from hurting each other. Or something like that...

And on that note, serious kudos to the OP. I'm glad to see someone else noticing what I have been. I have been, for a while now, coming to suspect this is the real agenda. A lot of signs are pointing in that direction. I hope to god people don't fall for it. Unfortunately, it's looking like they are. Although it is very hard to tell, using the internet as a yardstick for this, with the large number of paid shills, fanning the flames of hatred, on top of the "useful idiots" who are doing the same unaware.

You don't have to believe me or OP. But assuming you're really trying to be "objective" and not push some kind of agenda, I ask you to just consider it for a while. Look at what's been happening from this perspective. Take a look around this forum, and others like it... the news, media, etc etc. Examine things through this lens for a while, then decide whether you think it's true or BS. If you study strategy, you have to admit it is a kind of clever one...

And again, no one is saying give up your guns or your freedom. That's the opposite of what I'm saying. I'm just saying don't fan the flames of hatred. Don't become violent. Fight for your rights, but do so within the boundaries of the law, that's all.... And don't give in to spreading hatred for your countrymen. Despite having many views which might be called "liberal" I am also very pro gun. Maybe that's part of the reason I see this so clearly, where many don't.

Just take a look around, and consider whether it might be true. For your own sake. For everyone's....

edit on 24-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In the last two hundred years there have been

War of 1812
Civil War
Spanish American war
World war one
World war two
Korean war
Vietnam war
Gulf war
Afghanistan war
Iraq war
Libya war

(That's just counting the major ones). How many revolutions have there been? (just one)
So you say the government wants revolution? No, I'm sure the CIA with all their experience in carrying out foreign revolutions could have done that by now. The government wants (and gets) war.

Here are some pseudo revolutions

60's acid revolution- peaceful
Vietnam protests - peaceful, even when fired upon
Punk rock anarchy - despite the name, peaceful
9/11 truth movement - peaceful
Tea party movement - peaceful
Ron Paul revolution - peaceful
OWS - more or less peaceful
Anonymous - possible computer laws being broken, otherwise peaceful.

Those are the facts, correct me if I'm wrong. The government wants foreign wars and peaceful 'revolution' at home.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
As for not giving into revolution, the government is doing everything they can to prevent such a thing from happening before it gets a chance. Anyone who reads the signs would know that. Once the guns are registered and confiscated, then what? Peaceful revolt? .
\

I think I understand where you're coming from with that-- but what makes you think that the government making a strong show of "coming for the guns" isn't the exact thing they're trying to use to spark this hypothetical scenario?

In such a case, the guns would still be in our hands, until they come to take them (and their coming to take them, being the thing they hope will spark revolutionary action)....thus allowing them to clamp down even harder with little to no hope of protest.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Your local gov't doesn't want a revolution.
Want to know why? No more tax revenue.
Plain and simple.

No serfs? No servitude.
No resources to play their war games.

There's not one drop of hatred towards my fellow man inside me.
I will only use deadly force when it is trying to be used against me.
From anyone.

I appreciate your attitude of non-violence except in self-defense, and I defend your right to use that.

However, as I said it's not an actual war they really want-- revolutionary or Civil. It is that they may want to spark the beginning of such a thing to make a stronger push for power. So that does not necessarily entail as strong a stoppage for the financial system as you imply.

Besides... have you not read the article about how all the billionaires are selling a lot (and I mean A LOT) their stocks for companies that profit from consumer spending? Look it up. That could fit in with a scenario like this.

edit on 24-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the OP.. As a pro-liberty proponent and consequently pro-gun, I advise people to not play the governments game. Don't buy into their traps and don't act in the predictable manners by which they use to control everyone...

Emotions are the method by which they corral us all into cages. This is they way it has always been done and this is their ace in the hole because it takes great restraint and discipline to act logically and rationally as opposed to emotionally.

The great emotional trifecta: Fear, Anger, Sadness.
These are the emotions the government plays on to cloud your judgement render your critical thinking, logical, and rational skills ineffective. Refuse to succumb to those primitive parts of thinking and they lose their ability to manipulate you and enslave you.

Take it from someone who was caught up in the emotional madness...

Take a step outside of yourself and outside of the situation and you will see it for what it is and you will see how you are being played like a fiddle...

edit on 24-1-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Cold, DEAD,

HANDS.

Who the heck you think you're kidding?

:shk:

OP is not saying to give up your guns... OP is saying not to fan the flames of hatred more than we have.... OP is saying that there may be a plot to instigate a kind of "revolutionary action" thus enabling them to strip us of ALL our rights. I think you should re-think the message.

They are already stripping us of all our rights...I think you should open your eyes and realize what you just wrote.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've said this same thing, a number of times and in a number of threads and been largely flamed for it. But it fits. The government knows that they cannot remove a right without large scale public support for doing so. This leaves them with a conundrum. How to get large scale support?

Easy. Poke the extremists with a stick and then let them be their own demise. Let their hyperbolic reaction scare and alienate the masses... and then the government can come along and play the role of savior - and not be seen as merchants of tyranny.

The irony is that the extreme minded people, as evidenced in this thread and ATS, don't seem to care one iota that they are being provoked, nor that they are falling for a trap. Grandstanding and proving that they've got HUGE GUNS seems to be an urge that overrides all common sense.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The government is trying to justify their personification of gun-owners as maniacal terrorists...the only way they will accomplish this is if their "goading" of gun owners works and they respond and act in accordance to that personification...acting prematurely will justify their stance/opinion its an age old technique and it works every single time.

Don't give them even an inch to justify their position...that's what they want, and they expect our emotional actions to give that to them.
DON'T DO IT!

It's like the schoolyard bully provoking a smaller guy to act irrationally and attack him, just so he can justify attacking him back...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
The irony is that the extreme minded people, as evidenced in this thread and ATS, don't seem to care one iota that they are being provoked, nor that they are falling for a trap.
~Heff

This is the part that concerns me the most and is evidence of their "primal" thought mechanisms in action...they are operating from a purely emotional stance from which they will be led to the slaughter...

this is how people have been enslaved for thousands of years...

its the SAME process that causes people to punch a brick wall in anger...the emotional state compels them to believe their anger > than reinforced concrete...only after the pain of a broken hand do they realize their stupidity...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
exactly, what they want is for someone to start shooting so that we can all get labeled terrorists, listen to talk radio both sides are playing the part, dividing us... be smart people

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

Ive been thinking this for a while also. I think our Govt wants an uprising to give them an excuse to allow the UN to intervene

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
People are fool.

"Information revolution?"

"A war of the mind?"

"Peaceful protest?"

What does it get us? Nothing. NOTHING.

The past years it has given us nothing, it has only resulted in the usurpation and ignorance by our government. And instead of answering it in kind people continue to say to do the same things? What kind of reason is this? That, my friends, is the definition of insanity. Do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

You think the voting system will work to change the society? We've tried. Again and again and again.
Protests on government? We've tried. Again and again and again.
Voicing our opinions? We've tried. Again and again and again.

And each time the government does something against the collective will of the people there is outrage, there are outcries, people bellow, and the government goes silent. They give it a few days or weeks and everyone falls back in line and they accept the new rules and the new regulations and the usurpation of rights and the process continues over and over.

And you have people here who tell you to let this continue to happen? To all those who don't want revolution to happen, who think the government "WANTS IT" to happen, what then do you propose we do. Give me one honest idea that people can actually get behind, something that hasn't already been tried and true and proven to fail time and time again, and I will cede to you that revolution is not necessary.

Not only then, when you provide to the masses some kind of idea to execute change - then DO IT. Don't just talk about it if it is going to work. Until then, I know that revolution is the end result and will be the only result that will stop this government from continuing its path.

You spit in the face of the Founding Fathers every time you stall. People just like to make excuses because they are no longer men. They are too happy with their oppressed material lives, why would anyone fight in a revolution anyway? Well some of us believe in more than that. And for some of us who recognize the factors, we know that revolution is the path to freedom, just as it was over 200 years ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
None of the rhetoric matters. The revolt will start in the big cities when America goes bankrupt and can't mail out those entitlement checks. Everybody knows that they can't be sustained. It is a foregone conclusion. Rioting, looting, martial law. Pretty simple.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

Whoever fires the first shot will lose the war in the court of world (and national) opinion. They know it.

They're trying the same "trick" with Iran.

Its all they know.

Keep your powder dry.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The fact is that Obama and all of his progressive, authoritarian, ex-hippie cronies see themselves as the revolutionaries, and they call those who would push back against their agenda counter-revolutionaries.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So you think a guy like me would side with the Russians or Chinese, et al... because I am opposed to our government's current course of action?? GET REAL... you clearly have no idea of the reality we live in, or what someone like me stands for.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I agree with you OP, over the past couple of weeks I've read a lot about how Governments and big corps view the world and what they think will happen. And it seems to be a common consensus that comms tech will be moving so fast and bring such individual empowerment that the only way governments will manage to stay relevant is if they them self change to the way we want. It is coming and it will be bloodless.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

lay down your arms at once! DO NOT fan the flames of the fire building up

lay down your weapons and do nothing? Isn't that what they REALLY want?

No answer here as this type of thinking and advice can also be seen as disinfo.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join