It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ratchet and Clank 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've always been a big fan of this series and this one looks like it will make an excellent edition. The multiplayer feature on this new game looks really cool after watching a video that came with the demo. I think the release date is nov 2nd. Anyone else planning on picking it up?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Most Definatly
Whats the 2 player thing like? i havent seen anythin of it soo if someone could tell me

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I picked mine up on Tuesday and it is just as good as all the mags were saying it was. The online play is my favorite since you have so much fun with other people and turning them all into sheep. The single player is big and there is definitely alot more enemies. I havent played two player yet but in the demo it was similar to capture the flag.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is a great game. The online multiplayer is so much fun. I love how big they made the maps and I love the deathmatch mode the best. I love running around and killing people for 15 mins at a time. The co-op vehicles are a neat idea as well. This is a must for anyone who enjoys a fun online game.

new topics

top topics

join