It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Calls For Civil War To Remove US Government!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Anonymous Calls For Civil War To Remove US Government!

In the latest video from Anonymous, they have called for the most aggressive action yet. They're asking the American people to join them in a "call to arms" for the destruction and overthrow of the US Government.

In the statement, Anonymous says the government is calling them "terrorists" because they truly fear a people's uprising.

"The United States Government insists on labeling us as terrorists. The question is, "who do we terrorize?" Is it probable that the United States government is truly afraid of we, the people?" ~ Article Link

I'm not sure if this video message is from an actual Anonymous member or not but it did get quite a few views. As far as a Civil War, I don't really seeing it coming to that as most Americans seem too preoccupied with the grind of daily life and wouldn't dream of standing up for something. Perhaps when the gov. starts taking even more taxes out of their checks people will wake up. They don't realize their slaves for the government yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I would have no problem in taking up arms as long as they can provide me with arms equal and or superior to the opposition until then it would be nothing but a uprising slaughter

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think these guys should stick to hacking..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

To rebuild our government, we must first destroy it.
Our time for democracy is here, Our time for resolution is here, This is America's time for revolution, To restore our constitutional rights, to once again, be free

All this is true.....

But do we have the backbone to stand up against our government?
I will venture out and say no, due to the fact that many people are complacent and satisfied with their daily lives and don't want any kind of disruption. To busy being dumbed down by stupid reality shows and trying to see how many "friends" they can get on FB/Twitter.

Our society is to self absorbed and self-centered to give a damn right now.
It may happen one day in the future but not now I don't think. Could be wrong....

Much respect~
snarky

P.S. There is wishful thinking tho.....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Anonymous' are a bunch of cowards who hide behind anonymity because their tactics are questionable. Now they want to make a 'call to arms'?

Why don't these punks remove the mask and run for office. Oh, because their a bunch of 'hackers' who pretend to have moral superiority and 'know what's best'. These are some of the most 'righteous' people there are.

"but they're doing it for the people", yeah so did Hitler.

Yeah, lets start a revolution... and replace it with?

The worst possible thing that could happen is that people take up arms against our government, and have no plan there after. Tell me, who are the individuals that will immediately replace our government? Would the military then control the US until a new government is established? Would we resort to a different means of putting people in office?

Anonymous; these people are dangerous, have no doubts about it.

Has anyone ever meet individuals who claim to be a part of 'Anonymous'? Not too many stand up individuals if you ask me. They're just a bunch of technologically advanced terrorists.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
not just the u.s. gov , but any country that supports the global banking cartel needs a "make over" . while i would not want to draw any blood from any one , i would love to find a way to completely drain them of the things they hold so dear, money and influence.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I'm not sure if this video message is from an actual Anonymous member or not but it did get quite a few views.
Anyone can be Anonymous as they don't actually have members, it could be me, you or a 15 year old in his moms basement.

I don't think a civil war is the right think to call for, it would be lost before it began.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
from anon on comment section

"Greetings, OfficialAnonymousTV1. Anonymous has now been made aware of your traitorous behaviors (1. claiming to be an "official" centralized voice of Anonymous 2. Profiting from monetizing messages of Anonymous). Hence forth, more and more members will become aware of your activity and will inform your viewership of your misconduct. We have asked you time and time again and you have ignored us. Now the word is spreading."

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

It would be lost before it began.
reply to post by Mianeye

How so? If you don't mind me asking

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature
Why don't these punks remove the mask and run for office.

Because they know elections are rigged.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by denster1991
I would have no problem in taking up arms as long as they can provide me with arms equal and or superior to the opposition until then it would be nothing but a uprising slaughter

You have numbers. Numbers have a history of defeating technology.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Judging from the comments on the video I would say he is just some guy acting or at least under a banner that doesn't seem to want to recognize him.

Most of the respondents seem to be more moderate knowing that it would play into the governments hand at the current time under false leadership unable to command.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You can't destroy the documents that serve as a safe guard to this nation. If you want freedom then defend the constitution.

Anonymous stirs the pot, not here but everywhere. anonymous is what needs to be destroyed. They will only serve to benefit the UN and global governance in the long run.

Join the resistance.
Resist the traitors and tyrants.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
whoomp whoomp whoomp ! nothing is going to happen unless something major goes down , that's just how American people are ... but i believe if something does kick off , its going to ignite like a wild fire

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

First of all, it would be a revolution, not a civil war. Second of all anonymous appears to be a gov't entity as the law-abiding gun owners of the US are not going to fire the first proverbial shot.

The US gov't knows it's going bankrupt and can't keep the lie up any longer..... Have the UN kill all of those "crazy armed citizens"? Seems like a plan, to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Pretty sure there will be young white domestic terrorists of all kinds in America soon enough.

There are so many things encouraging young people to commit terrorist acts. I dont understand why a clip like this is not banned by the government. Its almost as if the American Government wants domestic terror. Like that new Ellen Page movie thats coming out about the cool young white anti-corporate terrorists.

Im pretty sure anyone can see that terrorism only helps a government but with al the talk lately I wouldnt be surprised if some young people start thinking terrorism is cool.

To take up arms against your government is terrorism.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

See my thread about the new currency.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The US IS BANKRUPT.
Thats why they are using there funny money to buy up all the ammo and armaments. Because its only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stuntmanbob

Anonymous is UN and not a direct CIA front.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Sure they made a new video, and while they are more direct now than they hsve been in the past i have been warning of exactly this happening...you all ready for the next false flag?

post from 2 years ago based on even older info

I am NOT saying i told you so because i could be wrong...im just sayin'

Basically i was questioning an article i read which posted in 2003...way b4 anon came to the scene but the article predicts exactly what we are facing now...
edit on 24-1-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Hmmmm...
Then I guess this anon campaign is headed by the ptb.
They are the ones who NEED an uprising, otherwise why all of the blatant overt lies and screwups?
Can't afford to pay the bills??? Claim default due to a civil war and robbery of the treasury via rebel forces!!
I think we have seen this scenario before haven't we??
Give it a bit longer and watch the worms squirm as they try to pay all of their debts!
Wait and see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join