It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-61C Astronaut Snaps Pics Of Huge Black Triangle UFO In Space!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Lol, when you have Chadwickus, Phage AND Oberg all vehemently denying this is anything but a perfectly broken and humongous tile from the shuttle, I smell snake oil.

I have never, ever, never, ever heard or seen Oberg support any unidentified or aerial phenomena as purely unidentified. There is always a "logical" explanation for everything purported.

Well, all I can say it does appear to be an unidentified piece of object. Whether it is a piece of the shuttle or something most of us are not aware of, it warrants further discussion. I just wish most folks would agree to this assumption and not come to one particular conclusion without proof.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by Picollo30

Lol, when you have Chadwickus, Phage AND Oberg all vehemently denying this is anything but a perfectly broken and humongous tile from the shuttle, I smell snake oil.

I have never, ever, never, ever heard or seen Oberg support any unidentified or aerial phenomena as purely unidentified. There is always a "logical" explanation for everything purported.

Well, all I can say it does appear to be an unidentified piece of object. Whether it is a piece of the shuttle or something most of us are not aware of, it warrants further discussion. I just wish most folks would agree to this assumption and not come to one particular conclusion without proof.

that's exactly what i think. i've never seen any of the regular skeptics (Armap is one of the few i've seen who is more understanding) accepting anything that has an interdimensional or extra terrestrial or at least unidentified origin, it's either nature, chinese lanterns,weather balloons, more chinese lanterns, debris, swamp farts whatever. if there's not a logical explanation they need to invent some less orthodox ones. it gets old and ridiculous at the same time. but to each his own i guess
edit on 25-1-2013 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Isn't that the purpose of this site, to find the truth (when possible) and not just blindly follow or make assumptions.

When I look at that picture , based on the info presented, my belief is that is one of the more than 20k of man made pieces of debris circling the earth. . That seems the most logical to me. If we had more info, more pics, different pics of the same object something else then it might be easier to say "its not debris" .

My believing that is no less valid then those that agree with this guy

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
Isn't that the purpose of this site, to find the truth (when possible) and not just blindly follow or make assumptions.

When I look at that picture , based on the info presented, my belief is that is one of the more than 20k of man made pieces of debris circling the earth. . That seems the most logical to me. If we had more info, more pics, different pics of the same object something else then it might be easier to say "its not debris" .

My believing that is no less valid then those that agree with this guy

as a matter of fact i find most giorgios tsoukalos bold claims hilarious, so i dont buy 100% of what i am shown. there has to be a balance between being skeptic and believing.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
From a closer look, this triangle has the right side blured with the background, the clouds and oceans below, the left part of the triangle is absolutely a line with the background, there is no mixing of colors, looks as if pasted on top of it. Also the colors of the triangle - black and bluish looks like cut from the black part of the photo where some blue halo is seen.. so this triangle is either fake, some prank of NASA or it is some artifact of the photo that may leave such a mark, if it were a real object it wouldn't look like cut from other part of the image and there would be a mix of colors at its edges on all sides of the 'triangle'

edit on 26-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Well it sure as hell aint a bird or a plane.Debris?From what exactly?

It's debris from a triangle UFO.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by moniker

It's debris from a double delta-wing space faring vehicle.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
From a closer look, this triangle has the right side blured with the background, the clouds and oceans below, the left part of the triangle is absolutely a line with the background, there is no mixing of colors, looks as if pasted on top of it. Also the colors of the triangle - black and bluish looks like cut from the black part of the photo where some blue halo is seen.. so this triangle is either fake, some prank of NASA or it is some artifact of the photo that may leave such a mark, if it were a real object it wouldn't look like cut from other part of the image and there would be a mix of colors at its edges on all sides of the 'triangle'

The right side of the window frame has a soft blueish edge, also. Is the Window just "pasted-in" or just an artifact? I suspect it is the blue-ishness and soft edges that are the artifacts of this film-to-scan image, not the object itself . It could be a result of the film emulsion and the contrasting brightnesses (plus, the blueness of the earth may have something to do with the blueish edges of the object).

Overall, it seems perfectly reasonable that this is exactly what they suspect it is -- one of the 19 insulation tiles that were missing upon the shuttle's return. One of those missing tiles was triangular, so it could be that one. Or maybe it was a tile that broke in half; the tiles are very brittle.

edit on 1/26/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Whats your expertise to make your claims above you are looking at a low res image over the internet, I have had a look for a larger image (hi-res) doesn't seem to be one.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe it fake. I got my reasons to believe other wise, but usually wen it comes to photos/videos of ufos they could easily be made from cpu programs. Thts my opinion at least.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
I believe it fake. I got my reasons to believe other wise, but usually wen it comes to photos/videos of ufos they could easily be made from cpu programs. Thts my opinion at least.

You do realize that NASA claims it is a real photo, and that the image has been around for 25 years.

However, NASA says is they think the object in the picture is of a piece of tile insulation that came loose. Upon inspection of that shuttle after it landed, they found that there were 19 missing pieces of tile insulation missing, at least one of which was triangle-shaped.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Meh, I really dont care wat nasa says. When u see the real thing enough times, u hardly give a crap about videos or pics.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

appears to be right over china, probably another one of their dang lanterns.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking....

One of those orbital, triangular, black, Chinese lanterns...

Nice Find Op.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Meh, I really dont care wat nasa says. When u see the real thing enough times, u hardly give a crap about videos or pics.

That's fine, but that still doesn't explain why you think the image is fake. I'm not sure why you think NASA would make a fake photo showing a triangular object.

Here is page from a gallery of images from that Shuttle flight. NASA has labeled it as a piece of tile insulation.
JSC Digital Image Collection -- Image STS61C-31-002

And the next next image on that same roll of film is also of the object:
STS61C-31-003

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It is not debris. There are lots of high resolution image online. it's the "Black Knight" satellite, and it's over 13,000 years old. It's considered beyond top secret, but many intelligence people know about it. My father was one of the team who helped send an astronaut to see what it was.. Google black knight.

It moves in a polar orbit, and was first discovered LONG before we could even do polar orbit…
edit on 27-1-2013 by vpjanitorial because: adding content

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
It is not debris. There are lots of high resolution image online. it's the "Black Knight" satellite, and it's over 13,000 years old. It's considered beyond top secret, but many intelligence people know about it.

My father was one of the team who helped send an astronaut to see what it was.. ....

Please tell us more about the space mission your father worked on.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I never saw debris so perfectly cut....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
intresting no matter whatever it is.....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I don't know a lot he didn't talk much. He worked for Lockheed and Later Boeing for military applications. When he was dying of cancer he told us that there was an object orbiting earth that they believed was alien. He mentioned that they sent astronauts to it to try sampling or entering the object however they couldn't even scrape it or drill a core or anything. It was discovered to transmit signals (I'm not clear on this part, by Gamma? Radiation?).

He was very vague, I asked him about it several times and he told me that he took an Oath, and didn't want to discuss it, but he wanted us to know that we are definitely not alone in the universe.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
I never saw debris so perfectly cut....

The debris in this case is thought to be a piece of insulating tile that fell off of the shuttle. If that's what it is, then that is why it is so perfectly cut.

When this shuttle returned, the post flight inspection saw that there were 19 missing tiles, and it is believed that the object in this picture may have been one of those missing tiles.

edit on 1/27/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join