It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So tell me, what/how do YOU hate?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

I HATE Brussel Sprouts. Absolutely loath them. They should be banned!

But like KDog says, people just usually irritate me,though sometimes the irritation can last for years.

edit on 24-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: Now I'm irritated again, I'm outta coffee.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hate is a strong word ain't it! I don't like lying people they irritate me, Theres a lot of them out there. Wouldn't say i hate much. As a prev poster said evil people are easy to hate. But i don't carry much hate with me, Because it only consumes you and burns inside. Having said that i hate washing the dishes!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Greed...and...bullies

that's about it...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
All this input is great but your all missing the important part of the topic....
HOW?
How do you hate brussel sprouts? Do you boycott them or burn them in the fields?
How do you hate washing dishes? Eat off of paper plates or use them as frisbees?
How do you deal with bullies and greed?

To me...it is not so important that you have a strong dislike for something or someone, the part i am truly interested in is, how do you deal with those dislikes?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
How i deal with any hate issues or extreme dislikes is to EXERCISE. I think nothing of jumping on my mountain bike and hitting the hills where i live if im on the verge of bubbling over. Im just getting into running again after a football injury, That also helps me a lot to relax and drop all the difficult situations. Or if im not able to get out, i just keep busy, im not one to sit there and let myself fill with hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join