It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So tell me, what/how do YOU hate?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I really want to know.
What in this world is your primary cause for your hatred. Dont sit there and waste keystrokes telling me you dont hate, i used to be in the same state of denial...loving everyone and everything for whatever reason you say doesnt change the fact that each and every one of us HATES something.

But even that is too easy for ATS..i also am interested in learning HOW you hate.
Do you internalize it and keep it to yourself?
Do you lash out and become violent?
Or is there another means you use?

And just to be fair ill share mine...which coincidentally i have recently realized and am still coming to terms with after 30 someodd years of ignorant denial. I used think i didnt have any hatred in me and i acted as if nothing ever effected me in such a manner until i had recent conversation with some whom i trust and one of the few people whos opinion matters to me. In a failed attempt to quell an ongoing issue i doled out advice on how this person should be less angry when this person turned to me angrily and asked me why i hate people.

At first i shrugged it off and said that it was only said out of anger and wasnt true...
In hindsight i was able to recognize the truth as it usually does present itself suddenly and spontaniously and never convieniently.

So i tell you know it is true. I HATE PEOPLE!
Over the past few days i have tried to embrace this, it is a part of me and without understanding it i can never over come it. Without accepting it as real i can never understand it, and without realization it will hide and grow inside me, which i cant allow.

Now that i realize it i can recognize the means of my hate and its inherent dangers not just to me but to thise ariund me. While i am just beginning this and still learning about myself, i have asked you to submit what you know of yourselves in hopes that we can all learn faster and achieve more.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I really don't hate. life is too much fun. There's lots of pretty girls, fast cars, beautiful nature and all sorts of greatness to experience .

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

And here is a fine example of WHY i hate people.
While i may agree that there is much in life to love and enjoy my hope is that this thread will allow people to express what it is they are displeased with and how they express that. I can see that you are once like i was...in denial...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

One of the meanings of the word (hate) is to intensely dislike someone or something; and that meaning is what I have always associated with the word hate.

I absolutely hate war...I have since I was a small child. I hate premeditated and deliberate cruelty. I hate evil. I hate truly evil people.

However...I see the beauty in life too...and I know it is important to love and be loved. Each morning I still wake up with hope.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I dislike whiners such as yourself. But I'd rather enjoy myself then complain about petty everyday problems(like whining will help in some way?). Bring yourself up from homeless to homeowner then we'll talk about life.
edit on 23-1-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I absolutely hate war...I have since I was a small child. I hate premeditated and deliberate cruelty. I hate evil. I hate truly evil people.

That is to me, a "good hate"!
How do you deal with this intense dislike?
Do you just carry on through life accepting it or do you try to make a change?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Yes.. i understand.
I used to misdirect my anger and frustration as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Depends very much on how you perceive things is my answer.

Hate does not exist if one feels it's not there. Do you get me?

Peace
edit on 23-1-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You don't hate people enough to want to do something about it do you? Hate isn't the healthiest behavior. I realize it's an easy why to convey your frustrations but to say you hate people sends up red flags. At least to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I accept the facts of the things I hate; and I know evil is evil; and evil will not change.

There are many people in life that are fooled by evil people. There are many evil people who are master actors and manipulators in life. When given an opportunity I try and help gullible and naive people to see the reality of true evil in the world; I try to help them wake up and be more awake an aware of what is really happening in this world.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Depends very much on how you perceive things is my answer.

Hate does not exist if one feels it's not there. Do you get me?

Peace
edit on 23-1-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

Very interesting perspective. My own experience has taught me slightly differently.
It wasnt until i was put in a situation that required me to reflect upon myself that i accepted that i had that i had these feelings. I have always thought of myself as a people person...but my past actions and things i do and say around people i am comfortable with all point to this "intense dislike" being real and present prior to my acceptance of it...i think i get what your saying but i dont think it can be applied

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I dont own any weapons.... nor do i harbor any ill will towards anyone or wish them harm...but consistantly i am frustrated to no ends with the actions and inactions of ...mostly everyone
(O.K. i do own knife)

Unfotrunaty my most common reaction that i have is to become angry with people around me who dont deserve it

Yes, i do want to do something but how and what escapes me. I try to make changes with me as that seems to be the only real change anyone can make in this world
edit on 23-1-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It may not apply to all, but it is applicable. Again it ascribes back to how you perceive all there is.

I live by the notion, "You reality is what you make of it" - Gandhi

And it has proven itself countless time in my personal experience.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

"Amen" to that man

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have been thinking about it hard.
I don't hate anything,I'm just irritated by alot of things.
Hate is an extreme dislike in something.
I'm not extreme.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I didn't mean to imply anything it's just the lingo of hating people could easily be misinterpreted.

I hate liars which would put me also into hating certain people. Why lie anyways? The truth is way more fun.
edit on 24-1-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yes i AM looking for hate. I dont want it a part of my life or anyone elses for that matter but to deny the existsnce of something that is very real seems absurd to me.
To turn my mind from it and pretend it is only my imagination seems like it would be more dangerous than facing it.

Lets say fir discussions sake that you understand what im getting at...where is the resolution? How do i fi x what feel is not right?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yes, the feeling of hate. I know how it feels. I just don't feel it this days.

Does that mean am ignorant of the fact that hate exists? No.

My solution is to perceive things with an optimistic view, and it isn't all that bad = less hate.

and the more you go down that path, you can kiss hate goodbye.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

My apologies it was not my intent to come across as "extreme"
I am truly interested in learning about other peoples "dislikes" i would appreciate it you would share...how do you deal with those dislikes?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Ok so how do YOU deal with things in life that frustrate you?
Do you simply ignore them and act as if there is nothing you CAN do or have you given up caring?
I dont mean to read as though i am insulting you i really would like to know how other people deal with these ideas.
I could sit here and argue my perspective all night long but that is not my intent.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join