It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a true ti thats figured it all out before they find a way to gag me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
reply to post by daskakik

cal may have inside information though!?!

No actually I don't...it is a speculation on my part...I could be wrong; it is just an opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I have been thinking....what really may be happening in this thread is...that the author of this thread has a couple of friends that are also members of ATS...and these friends are responding in certain ways to stir things up in this thread; pretending not to know the OP; when they really do know him.

In other words...the whole thing may just be a fabrication; can you say...hoax.

Ugh! I love that word first thing on a Thursday morning

edit on 24/1/13 by Ramcheck because: typo!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Actuly problem is one of them is realy talking with very truthfull information. I have truly been warned in this thread. Read it again its not bs

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Or they could all be living in their own individual fantasies and thus feeding off one another as they each go on with their own individual speek. LOL!

Believe me...and I know...the U.S. Intel Groups are about as interested in these guy's as they are interested in getting a Root Cannal! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Vicarious10000

cal may have inside information though!?!

No actually I don't...it is a speculation on my part...I could be wrong; it is just an opinion.

Check out other posts by Xoanon and you will see that he never posts in pidgin and Hijinx just seems to be living up to his username.

edit on 24-1-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

I had a future nazi-american who was a classmate of mine. He later became blood brothers with a sworn enemy. But he's cool. hes got more of a level head if you know what I mean. Capable of compassion. Wouldn't urinate in someone's vagina while passed out drunk. Wouldn't tell they're mom they wanted to have sex with them. Wouldn't bury cats neck up mainly kittens and run them over with lawn mowers. Or more importantly wouldn't try to rob graves and use the skulls as room ornaments.

Anyway this guy I went to school with one time asked me how to kill someone and get away with it. The best thing I came up with was force the person to commit suicide. Have everyone that knows him or her and has or will have any involvement in their life. Loose all compassion for them. Basically make everyone realize what kind of burden they are to society.

Do things like ask them to come over then when they show up say things like they're busy until they get the hint they are unwated. Eventually enough of this social destruction would cause a personal break down. And either suicide, a trip to the mental hospital, or prison would insue.

Yeah I wrote the book!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well I think that is enough for tonight

Closing this for a few hours at LEAST

Maybe some will sober up

Semper

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join