It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a true ti thats figured it all out before they find a way to gag me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by sebHFX

knot ohn th saim lever aht all. i live at Seaworld witch haz behn saved ahnd iz lyke a island wif noh perps but perps al aroahnd us.

u wurhnt aht Dosnyrand!!!!!

tehy ahr all chipped uxcpet the parhrkhing ahhhtendents hu are cool end offurh tamarind lullipoops

bahk ohf perp!

Xoanon, beaming to your location in 3 mins for updates.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Dude they know right where i am. One of there recruitment traing places is basicly 45 mins from where i am at.

edit on 24-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

So why is it up to us to collect you? You want to negotiate, make the effort to present yourself and father will talk.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What i want to know is there a underground group fighting aginst this global takeover of peoples minds. Fighting for the human race

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I sent father... the leader of the group there a email about 4to months ago asking how to resolve this and i got nothing back bro

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
What i want to know is there a underground group fighting aginst this global takeover of peoples minds. Fighting for the human race

Resistance is minimal, mostly small unorganized groups with diminished means of communication/co-ordination. Father has his hands in all the pots so to speak. Boots on the ground, eyes in the sky, internet, phone, media he has it all. Voice and facial recognition play a huge role in his supremacy, there is next to no where we are not.

The question is not, will you outrun us, but how long will it take before you get tired of running. As you've said, we are well aware of where you are. Why should we waste our time and resources coming after you, if you are not going to comply. If you wish to negotiate, bring what father wants, and you can negotiate with him personally.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
At this point I'm at a loss for words. 2nd

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Hijinx

I sent father... the leader of the group there a email about 4to months ago asking how to resolve this and i got nothing back bro

You are not in a position to make demands, and hold fathers organization hostage. It goes against organizational policy to negotiate with terrorism or threats against father or the organization of light. You have 48hrs to make your decision, or continue running until it drives you mad.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Who is "they" I keep reading?

Some kind of secret society is hypnotising a large portion of the population to watch your movements?
Because you know things that you and "they" dont want others to know about?
Is that the basic story line?

The real resident evil!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Eyim sorry guys, that last one wasn't even funny. I've burned myself out laughing like a little kid over this thread.

If anyone would like to take over, I have been getting most of my material from here...

12-14-03 California caller says perps intrude, invade, exploit private life.
12-13-03 Gulf coast caller says holes in floor let cold air into apartment.
12-12-03 International caller says perps stepped up street theater.
12-10-03 Texas caller reports bizarre perp activities.
12-09-03 Gulf coast caller says perps messed up scholarship award.
12-07-03 International caller tells of Dec 9 Power Hour radio show.
12-06-03 Talked to out of state victim about upcoming experiment.
12-05-03 Out of state caller says ex-boyfriend who worked for the CIA,
put her on the harassment list.
12-04-03 Local Targeted Individual reports being "swarmed"
in the retail establishments consistently.
12-03-03 Victim says perp lies caused police to raid home.
12-02-03 Out of state caller says harassment started after manuscript
was written.
12-01-03 Local victim says perp theft occurred during absence.

www.stopcovertwar.com...

I haven't a clue what it is.

P.S. But if you look one poster linked to this and if you go there you'll see right away that this whole thing (the OP) is derived from a 2005 ebook based on a forum from some other website. It's dork-olla.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

What does he want?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Awesome, like, the A-Team? Or real life, like Knight Rider?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Michael Knight always had the solution to these things, unfortunately it seems 'Knight Industries' funding ran out in the late 80s. Such as waste.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Hijinx

What does he want?

Clues are in what they tell you. What kind of things do they whisper into your brain? Do they suggest mental hospitals? Do they suggest suicide? Do they suggest things that will put you in prison?

All these types of suggestive statements can give clues to the prime objective. Ofcourse I wouldn't have the slightest clue as t what I'm talking about.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I have been thinking....what really may be happening in this thread is...that the author of this thread has a couple of friends that are also members of ATS...and these friends are responding in certain ways to stir things up in this thread; pretending not to know the OP; when they really do know him.

In other words...the whole thing may just be a fabrication; can you say...hoax.

I may be wrong on this; but then again...I may be right.

edit on 24-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That's Our ATS

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Dear caladonea,

Whether it's a hoax or not, it's stupid and ugly. I reject completely the claim that that's our ATS. If our ATS is really like this, then we should be banned for mental health reasons from ever getting a firearm license. Yes, I know this is a rant, but I don't see this as funny.

I am not criticising you, I'm sure you know that. But if ever a thread should be destroyed, this makes my top ten "do me first" list. I'd really like to see apologies, but I know that's not happening.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

To me it looks like two ATS members poking fun at the OP but the OP trying to roll with the punches does make it look like a hoax.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Truth is as far as i see it. They are totaly at odds end with me. They have no idea how to get me to be intrested in what they have to offer. In a way i will be useless to them. They know by now i would only go along with the stuff to find the back door to my life as soon as possible. I have no intrest in anything they have going on. Ect the ability to work. In fact. If i got involved to fix my life it would be something along the lines of. Ohh hi i am part now cool. Can i go home now. Ohh hi again na i dont have time to hange out ect. 100% dodging. Only use i would have to be come part would be to be left alone. And so i know who is who so i can better chose a faithfull women.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

cal may have inside information though!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join