It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a true ti thats figured it all out before they find a way to gag me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

No there basicly taking over the world. And its ran by the us goverment. Its basicly mk ultra full swing baby. They do it perso then family. There watching the next target for recrutment and assimilation. Basicly.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Awe, pathwalker. Some T.I. you are, you're posting online with out your IP blocked. I've alerted my superior, maybe you recognize me. We've been looking for you for some time, several states later you make the foolish mistake of posting on a public forum, from your mobile no less. We're on 4 of other forums just like this, waiting for you to slip up. Tsk tsk.

Silly, silly T.I. It'll take hours to reprogram you.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Awe, pathwalker. Some T.I. you are, you're posting online with out your IP blocked. I've alerted my superior, maybe you recognize me. We've been looking for you for some time, several states later you make the foolish mistake of posting on a public forum, from your mobile no less. We're on 4 of other forums just like this, waiting for you to slip up. Tsk tsk.

Silly, silly T.I. It'll take hours to reprogram you.

Oh, weeks, hopefully..

2nd.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

Unless you were stupid enough to post Highly Secretive Information that would compromise people in the field or compromise National Security...whatever you were to state would be left alone.

It makes no sense for any U.S. Intel Group to shut you down or Gag you as it is much easier to label you a Crackpot or a Fake.

For your posts to suddenly be removed and your ability to post be suspended would seem to other as proof of what you have stated. They would never do that as to just ignore you would work much better.

Also...I believe people here might be more interested in what you have to say...IF YOU ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Unfortunately, grammar and spelling are not part of the program. I've brought it up with father superior many times, but he just doesn't see it my way. He'd rather our product appear as crazy and uneducated as possible, it helps in situations like these I suppose.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Last time they tryed with a fbi from oxford as he claimed i won. And btw no need to hunt me they know right where i am. And yes i had the fbi like i sayed. Master hypno from oxford try to hypno me. Super hard fight but i won and walked away still a free man. Happened about a year ago.

edit on 24-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
inee wun noes that onlee perps uz prohpurh spehleng and grammarye.

buncha perps.

3nd..
edit on 24-1-2013 by Xoanon because: nearly dead

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Your insolence will condemn you further, come back in the light. Father is always willing to forgive you and spare your life. All he asks, is absolute complacence and loyalty to him alone. Has he not been fair to you? He has introduced you to things the average man could not conceive as anything other than psycho babble.

Is it freedom you want? Father will happily return you to the aether, and free you of your mortal chains.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Unfortunately, grammar and spelling are not part of the program. I've brought it up with father superior many times, but he just doesn't see it my way. He'd rather our product appear as crazy and uneducated as possible, it helps in situations like these I suppose.

I hope it helps at least one, then there is a 'slim' chance at least of an intelligible thread within our lifetime.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Xoanan, ex lux zxi annan.

Father will collect you soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

*shakes head violently*

Dually, noted citizen.

End transmission!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

git thae hehnse purhp!

ur probubbly eh c#mputer nurhd huh? arr c#mpuwter nurhrds are purps.

Wonce? wee tuk hour c#mphuteer tu a c#mputer greek ahnd wen wie got it bak the we culdint #rohl the goats, and they all turned in tu perps.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

The maple syrup and the sausage were chipped? Are you making fun of the other guy? Or you guys are on the same level?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

FBI? FBI as in USA and Oxford as in England?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Yes it is freedom i want. A women not involved. A place away from it. A form of income. To live out my days free. Thats my gag deal

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

All you have to do is come back, under your own means and father will be more than willing to discuss these matters with you, once you are deemed not to be a threat to the organization. You may possess sensitive material, detrimental to our cause, you and I both know this is something we can not allow to come into the public eye.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

knot ohn th saim lever aht all. i live at Seaworld witch haz behn saved ahnd iz lyke a island wif noh perps but perps al aroahnd us.

u wurhnt aht Dosnyrand!!!!!

tehy ahr all chipped uxcpet the parhrkhing ahhhtendents hu are cool end offurh tamarind lullipoops

bahk ohf perp!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

Yes usa fbi. He told me he got his maters from oxford. And yes i have studied hypno. And his conversation hypnosis deal was the best i have seen. There where 2i of them they worked together to make it like a ritual. It was quite impressive. At one point they tryed to get to belive it was god to let go. This is all truth

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Can you feel it working yet?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join