It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a true ti thats figured it all out before they find a way to gag me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
One of the most importain tools for a ti is to know conversational hypnosis. And defintly how to defend yourself aginst it

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

I have been a ti since i was just a kid. I noticed when they were chipping livestock in the Filipines in 2005 and my grandmother had a goat farm their. No one else in my family noticed, you say about 3 out of 7, i say like my whole family.

We shortly thereafter moved to Newfoundland, they were chipping the sheep there two. Have you ever been to Newfoundland? One ti to another, never go there, the Newfoundlanders are a country of perps, and when they realize who's visiting, they flaunt their lawlessness in the streets with reckless abandon, spitting, stealing apples and #.

Ive been Third Coast, East Coast, now I am West Coast, you know how it is. Took my niece to Disneyland, where I have been gang stalked by perps since 74', but I had to go. We went to that breakfast thing with the caracters and everyone of them was a perp. i know my niece is now a ti they were passing around the maple syrup so fast and i know it was chipped like the sausage. Chippendale was all over me while my family made sure the job gat done.

Anyway, I just wan ted you to know that there are plenty of others on ATS and im glad you are here.

i really don't have any questians thouhg.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

What you are claiming is that there are cult-like people where you live?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Basicly they are doing a complet psychology profile of you. They want to see how you react to everything. They do complet data mining of you. Your dreams. fantasys ect them offer you a slew of temtations to get blackmail. As well as what you need in life. They thru this process remove everyone from your life ect them. So they can basicly rebuild your life thru there organization. As they have sayed to me do you want friends and family. Truly i find it to be a con job. They use hynosis to make all perps obey. How they do this is they remove the ability to have compassion for targets. Its quite sicking. Realy

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
reply to post by charles1952
My spelling has nothing to do with if i have info or not.
You're right, it doesn't, but a source of information distribution lacking in grammatical and spelling efficiency will in turn be lacking in credibility. This is not an attempt to discredit you or the information you are attempting to covey. In my attempt to prove this point I will direct your attention to my post in this thread which covers my stance on grammar and spelling when dealing with alternative information distribution.Once again, what exactly is a perp?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

They are extremely cult like. No need to know where i live. I am moving states again soon. And i have run into them in manny states. But it is ran by the gov. Its basicly mk ultra perfected being used to run the world

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Why not unhypnotize them, instead of running...?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Perp is short for perpetrator. Its slang used in gangstalking community. Basicly as far as i am concerned its better then saying .... them.... lol or those people. There group is namless as far as i can tell its completly split up there unified but manny diffrent houses if i may say.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
One of the most importain tools for a ti is to know conversational hypnosis. And defintly how to defend yourself aginst it

(Conversational hypnosis) how does it work? What do they say?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh right I get it, we have to post a "positive" response in order to get a (standard) reply from the OP.. Ok no problem.

2nd and also, here is a picture of a REAL rainbow!

How excited you must be! Wish I was there..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

They base there hypno thur a indoctoration. Program. So it sticks. Why the main stream is coming thru the churchs. They want to belive. They even have the families asking to be hypnoed to fix issuies they have. It is completly setup to run your life. Thru them

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Yea my family is perps to and they got the usa cornered as well

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Basicly they want to.control us all and have us all set up thru hypno ak mk ultra i guess. So they can do with us as they plz

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

i dont konw aoubt u but i all juayz carri a camera, if'n yu poynt it at a perp thei totally reakt sew u no who they r.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

One thing i am starting to wonder is there a group that knows about this fighting aginst it. Trying to save the world. They would have to be hidden for sure lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Who is "they" I keep reading?

Some kind of secret society is hypnotising a large portion of the population to watch your movements?
Because you know things that you and "they" dont want others to know about?
Is that the basic story line?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

One thing i am starting to wonder is there a group that knows about this fighting aginst it. Trying to save the world. They would have to be hidden for sure lol.

no, out hear they r at Seaworld. but they have only save seawhirled. Dosney is bad tho lik i sed

2nd.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I use there hand sign to show them i realy know whats going on that realy blows there cookies. I did it to day on a perp and it total messed her up . So bad in fact she did it back to me lmao. I wounder if she thought she was doing theater on the wrong target lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
Who is "they" I keep reading?

Some kind of secret society is hypnotising a large portion of the population to watch your movements?
Because you know things that you and "they" dont want others to know about?
Is that the basic story line?

That, probably would be better, to be honest..

2nd.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

yeh, han sines r good til they chip your hands and control them. thats how the bats got control of my hands. i mean the bats are chipped but controlled by perps the bats ahrnt smart enuf to perp yet.

So if i tri to uz han sigs it just makes more bats and then more perps so i us a camera.

its all the livestock, man. at leest here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join