It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

: Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
More investigation needs to be done on this, but I think it is important and relevant to today's hearings.

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

How could a 27-year-old House staff member do all that? She couldn’t do it by herself, but Zeifman said she was one of several individuals – including Marshall, special counsel John Doar and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House Counsel) Bernard Nussbaum – who engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigatio

www.caintv.com...

Published by: Dan Calabrese on Wednesday January 23rd, 2013

I wonder if what she did may have affected the outcome of the Watergate hearings? Could things have been different if she and her cohorts were fired earlier?

edit on 23-1-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
i watched it and it was a puppet show, no one is going to take responsibility.
she was even get mad at being questioned, what a sad state of affairs

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Love the picture!

Reading the article, you really get inside to what a devious liar she is.....but they usually do get ahead right?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ah, it was such a dog and pony show ... but what else did we really expect ? truth ???
hardly.

the families deserve better.
i just can't believe anyone though HC would deliver.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
When this snake slithers back up I suggest you remember what happens to lives under her command.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"If you get caught between the Moon and New York City, the best that you can do is walk the line."

... oops ... sorry...

"... the best that you can do is fall in love."

And hopefully, you're a Clinton.

edit on 1/24/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join