It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North korea Nuke threat to USA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by GLaDOS
That's the thing, Americans can't take anything negative about their country, while criticizing all other countries. SO much double standards.

What makes you think you should have the power to simply "wipe countries off the map" just because they don't adhere to your military imperialism?

THere you go again with your BS!

Ameica had never, never, to sought the wiping out of ANY country in the world, except mouthed by the barbarian Iran regime and the N.Korean dog regime, and by your own mouth and post as evidence.

Americans can accept criticisms if those critiques are honest, sincere and true. But only fools would believe in the lies and falsehoods if not utter stupidity you sadly misuse your mouth if not the brains for.
edit on 24-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Iran did not threaten to wipe anyone off the map. It was a mistranslation. Anyway, the Iranians were tired of your installed puppet regime in their land, and they rebelled.

What about Israel currently wiping Palestine off the map by building illegal settlements?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
WW3 China and amurca VS Russia and N. Korea

Ding ding ding! round 1!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When are the U.N. and U.S. going to realize that sanctions don't work. Not on North Korea, not on Iran and they didn't on Iraq either. These people are from different cultures than ours (western, mostly) and they don't respect talk. They respect what they know, and that's force. Sanctions and talks have been going on for decades without any progress. In fact, North Korea developed the A-bomb because we just talked and talked. It's time for a different tactic. Flex some muscle and watch them pee their pants.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Awww, poor little N. Korea hasn't been in the news in a while so they gotta run their pathetic little mouths. Someone should put boots to throats and just wipe the miserable country from existence. What a waste of resources those ignorant minded f**k's are...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Yeah right! Another 'mis translation'.

WHen the heck will your kind ever have the balls to stand up, have the balls and be responsible for what you say publically?

Or is BS, lies and falsehoods, as evident by your posts, is all that your kind can spout?

I mean you no harm, but truly, it is high time you WIPE away the anti americanism crap from your brain and start behaving like a normal human, to search for truths instead of finding comforts in delusions and personal pent up frustrations mislayed upon others than yourself due to choices you made in your lifetime born out of ignorances.

link   
Dear Kim Jong Un,

I trained in Tang Soo Do for five or six years. Before you threaten the American people let's just go one-on-one.

Thanks.

link   
reply to post by drsfinest72

That's nice.

Someone wake me if they light the fuse, ok? I'd hate to miss that show. Someone bring popcorn.

Until then, I'll concentrate on things that are relevant to world politics. North Korea is not one of those things. I'm not entirely sure North Korea is even relevant to North Korea.

Every so often, they just shift nervously and then clear their throats and try to make a relevant noise to gain attention. That's what this is - North Korea is owned and operated by attention whores.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413
When are the U.N. and U.S. going to realize that sanctions don't work. Not on North Korea, not on Iran and they didn't on Iraq either. These people are from different cultures than ours (western, mostly) and they don't respect talk. They respect what they know, and that's force. Sanctions and talks have been going on for decades without any progress. In fact, North Korea developed the A-bomb because we just talked and talked. It's time for a different tactic. Flex some muscle and watch them pee their pants.

The very least we should do, is take out their entire military, every base and missile launching facilities and vehicles.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Can you please answer me this, I have never got a serious answer from anyone.

WHY do you think you can tell countries what they can or cannot do?

reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 24/1/2013 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

When they pose a threat to others, who cares what is politically correct or hypocritical or not? Seriously. I don't care what they do as long as they don't pose a threat to anyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

When they pose a threat to others, who cares what is politically correct or hypocritical or not? Seriously. I don't care what they do as long as they don't pose a threat to anyone.

America poses a threat to nearly every single country on Earth. You have invaded/attacked the most countries since WW2.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The replies to this thread are proof indoctrination and brainwashing really do work.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 24/1/2013 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

Because America is the biggest and baddest dog on the block. That's why. That's how the world works, has always worked and will continue to work. Don't like it? Tough. We didn't make the rules, just play by them.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Because America is the biggest and baddest dog on the block. That's why. That's how the world works, has always worked and will continue to work. Don't like it? Tough. We didn't make the rules, just play by them.

Right. Anyway, enjoy your superpower status, it won't be much longer until you lose it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the nation's capital:

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If they get off the ground it's the first miracle. If they get 350 miles its the second, and if they get all the way to the US it's the 3rd miracle because then Nth Korea ceases to exist.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuntmanbob
What if it isnt a drill?

North Korea could nuke LA nad NY. China can already hit America with their new gen ICB's. Imagine if Norh Korea just kicks off WW3 under the guise of a drill?

I am surprised people are not more concerned about America getting nuked. Its seems much more likely now than ever before.

Why would they say they are tageting the United States?

The more I read about America being the sworn enemy of North Korea and the Chinese, the more it seems that a generation have grown up believing that that they would grow up to fight and defeat the United States. The Chinese Military trains their soldier for a confrontation with America. Norht Korea trains their entire population.

Imagine if North Korea and China decide to strike first and take out LA and NY straight up. It would certainly put them on the front foot. And if they see the problems in the South China Sea having no solution then I dont see why they would not consider this option.

Very scary times.

I'm not loosing any sleep over this. North Korea can't even feed it's own people, let alone reliably launch a rocket.

If you watch some of the video footage of N. Korea that people have smuggled out, you wouldn't be to worried about N. Korea either.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

China has been trying to get North Korea to shut up and stop pissing off the U.S. and South Korea but even China is having a hard time getting the North to knock it off. That fact alone tells us that North Korea is a problem.

North Korea is like a yappy little chihuahua thinking it's a guard dog. It's not a "problem", it's merely a loud nuisance.

I'm a hillbilly. We are considered a "backwards" people by most folks, but even with all that backwardness, we know that you first DO something, THEN brag about it - not the other way around.

Silly North Koreans. Can't even keep a power grid going in their country, and think they'll be taken seriously making threats half way around the world. Someone ought to tell them about letting your mouth write checks that your ass is incapable of backing up.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
North Korea can't even feed it's own people, let alone reliably launch a rocket.

Just FYI, that is due to the sanctions you have placed on them...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Iran did not threaten to wipe anyone off the map. It was a mistranslation. Anyway, the Iranians were tired of your installed puppet regime in their land, and they rebelled.

What about Israel currently wiping Palestine off the map by building illegal settlements?

Are you a North Korean or something?

You sound like a North Korean - desperately trying to take the attention away from them after they've spoken out of turn and have clearly outclassed themselves.

Don't worry - no serious individual can take North Korean threats seriously. We won't really erase them - they're simply not important enough to be worth erasing.

What part of Iran or "palestine" are in North Korea? If none, what in the hell are YOU yapping about?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join