It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North korea Nuke threat to USA.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
CNN

enough said....

CNN are better than Fox and RT.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

The New World Order is poised to take away private property and your rights to travel and live where you want . They intend to keep us caged up so we must rely on their will to feed us by limiting our land use via the Sustainable Development/ Agenda21 acts that the UN/NWOI has adopted .
The Elite can not feel privilaged if we the commoners are every where getting in their way . We could be threat to their lives as well . I'm sure they view us as German Roaches crawlling all over their earth . They can't go anywhere without running into us . So they figure to eliminate our existance and keep enough of us contained as servents . What lofty ideas by people who have mostly robbed the innocent and horded and heaped riches upon themselves .

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It seems the DPRK, aka North Korea is intent on testing a nuke no matter what any one says and is willing to go to war again www.reuters.com... from the link

North Korea threatens war with South over U.N. sanctions

as well as the agreement they signed back in 92 as no longer valid

The North's committee also declared on Friday that a landmark agreement it signed with the South in 1992 on eliminating nuclear weapons from the Korean peninsula was invalid, repeating its long-standing accusation that Seoul was colluding with Washington.

They want a nuke arsenal and will post the latest on the test area, it is closer to being set off news.yahoo.com... from the link

"While the test site appears to continue to be at a high state of readiness, it's anyone's guess when a detonation might occur. The North Koreans may do it tomorrow, some other day or they may decide to wait until a meaningful date like Kim Jong Il's birthday on Feb. 16," said Joel Wit, a former U.S. State Department official and the editor of 38 North.

now here are 2 dates they could also do a test on, the first being the end of the cease fire agreement; On May 27, North Korea announced that it no longer considers itself bound by the cease-fire agreement.

The second being the date the cease fire was signed: Cease-fire agreement was singed on July 27, 1953.
edit on 26-1-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by nenothtu

The vast majority of South Koreans that one sees on TV protesting and demanding U.S. Military Forces to leave South Korea are young and were not even born when the North and South, U.S. and U.N. were at war. These people were even born much later than the period of time after the Korean War to see the resulting devestation or feel the agony that is a family loosing a loved one in the war.

Youth can make mistakes, but the only way to correct that activity leading to those mistakes is to educate them. Some educations are harder than others.

But if you happen to watch what happened shortly after the recent North Korean Military attack on that South Korean island...the South Korean population was STUNNED and all eyes turned to the United States for answers as they asked...What do we do now?

The phrase "whaddaya mean WE? You got a mouse in your pocket?" comes to mind as the appropriate thing to say at such junctures as one continues to pack his sea bag for departure. If it weren't for the buffer they provide for Japan, that would be an entirely appropriate action, in my estimation. I'm tired of "protecting" folks who have no appreciation for it.

It has always seemed funny to me that people will scream...Get out U.S.A.! But when things start to go bad they scream...HELP! LOL!

Split Infinity

That has always struck me as odd, too. I think the sudden shock of not having us to turn to at such times would be just what they need as a text book. When some one tells me to go, I go. When they start screeching that they need me after that, I tell them I have fishing to do. This is not academic - it's what I actually do in my own little corner of the world.

I'm not a "convenience", nor a lap dog to come only when called upon. If the youth of South Korea are out of hand, their own elders need to get them back under control.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This is where we part company. NO ONE has the power or the right to force me to purchase something I neither need nor want. NO ONE. Not Democrat, Republican, or any other political flavor.

We'll find that out for certain in the coming year. It's not your job to reduce my health care premiums, especially when I will never, ever, exercise them. I'm not paying anything at all for something I'll never use.

edit on 2013/1/26 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyathanBetelgeuse
reply to post by Iwinder

Not even close to being the same thing.

You are correct, they could not stop the box cutter gang but sure as heck they can stop an ICBM?
Hmmmmm
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by Iwinder

We have the ability to take a satellite out of the sky, and you think we couldn't take care of an ICBM that's 20-30 years behind our equipment?

9/11 was either allowed by, or enacted by the U.S. government to go to war. At least with that one it was hijacked planes which are a little harder to see coming, and a harder decision to make as to shooting them down. Either way, with 9/11, it makes sense from their point of view. If we'd taken the plane out, going to war would have been difficult. If we don't shoot down an ICBM, after it's well known that we can do it fairly effortlessly, would not help the gov to go to war, as just shooting an ICBM at us would cause public outcry for war, so allowing it to hit would do nothing in their favor. 9/11 and NK possibly shooting a nuke our way are completely different scenarios, and are about as comparable as apples and battleships.

Please read my latest post, just above this one.

You can compare apples and battleships all you want but the fact is there is a big difference between a jet flying at a supposed 500 mph and an ICBM.

Especially when you take into account this happened in the Capitol and the war center of the USA.
Un believable it was then and is now.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard what exactly happened to those Soviet Suitcase Nuclear Bombs ? I heard where one was seen going though our Southern Border with Mexico . I do know that Bush Jr got really concerned about it when he was told . The Gov actually posted 10 most likely targeted cities for their use by terrorist . The Soviets had 100 of them and when they went into bankruptcy they went missing ?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Has anyone ever heard what exactly happened to those Soviet Suitcase Nuclear Bombs ? I heard where one was seen going though our Southern Border with Mexico . I do know that Bush Jr got really concerned about it when he was told . The Gov actually posted 10 most likely targeted cities for their use by terrorist . The Soviets had 100 of them and when they went into bankruptcy they went missing ?

They are still here in the US. They were hidden in various locations throughout the US in the 1980s. They were never missing. They are right were they are supposed to be.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
well the DPRK is still saying yes we will do a test here is a link to get the latest info 38north.org... and here is the latest news news.yahoo.com... from the link

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un convened top security and foreign affairs officials and ordered them to take "substantial and high-profile important state measures," state media said Sunday, indicating that he plans to push forward with a threat to explode a nuclear device in defiance of the United Nations.
seems no mater what they want to have nukes and to hell what any one else thinks, says, or does.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think the North Koreans "threats" have more to do with the North Koreans limited comprehension of the English Language rather than their actuall intentions. Why would they tell us they are going to Nuke us? Remember the North has almost no connection to the Western World, so they use circumspection to make statements in English. When they say this next test will "Target" the US I think they mean the test is meant to send the US a message not to actually target them If their intention was to attack the United States, Im site they would not be so public about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

How do you know that? Are you saying that the radical nuts would not use them already if they had them?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Why do so many people think China won't fight the U.S. because of the 'Economic effects'?

Remember World War 2, when Britain threw everything it had into the war effort, while trade declined?

China does not need the U.S. to survive economically. They will just push all those people in the commercial sector into complementing their military assets.

Also, just because "China will go broke" won't stop them from a war. The assets they have are already paid for. Money means nothing when you got a big stick.

N. Korea is just posturing. They won't make any moves unless they know China will back them.

I think it's likely to be China vs. Japan, then NK strikes Japan and S. Korea.

The U.S. will send military assets and after a year or two the war will grind to a halt, meanwhile the arms industries make a couple hundred billion.

Then it'll move onto somewhere else in the world and start another conflict, drain the people dry and move on again.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stuntmanbob

who says we have to even fight? why couldnt WW3 be an economic war. im new here and very concerned for the human race as a whole

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Since I have friends that have been stuck for periods of time in Japan and South Korea or Germany....Germany's not bad...and have to deal with being away from their families for long periods of time...I would LOVE nothing better than to see U.S. Forces say...You want us gone? SEE YA!...and leave.

This would cause absolute SHOCK of the countries they are stationed in.

But the U.S. learned it's lesson at the start of WWII. We can't just turn our heads to the issues and problems of other countries because eventually they will come back to bite us in the ass.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

When this program was first talked about in Mass. I felt the same as you do. I was pissed off that Government was forcing me to buy something even though I already had it...but it was the idea.

So because many people felt as I did some legislaters put forth the idea that the people who did not have their own Health Insurance or refused to buy it or have it from the state...would sign a statement saying they would have to pay for Emergency Room services as this is where the major amount of money is lost.

That went over like a lead ballon and the current plan was put into law. I must admit it works well but I still have the same issue you do.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If North Korea launched even a conventional missile that actually hit the US and caused deaths...the response would be completely overwhelming.

1. Stealth airstrikes and conventional missile strikes on all military bases and targets from in range US bases.
2. At least two carriers heading there.
3. Surgical strikes against any known seats of government.
4. Air superiority would be established by morning after the night attack, including no-fly zones.

Of course, even someone as crazy as Kim knows this...he's just doing more saber rattling, hoping we'll give him some shut up money like we usually do.

China does not need the U.S. to survive economically. They will just push all those people in the commercial sector into complementing their military assets.

Also, just because "China will go broke" won't stop them from a war. The assets they have are already paid for. Money means nothing when you got a big stick.

For a short war, that is likely true, but a US vs China war would have the potential to bankrupt both nations, which is why neither side will let that happen.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why would the Chinese attack the people that own them money lol? China doesn't need to physical attack the USA. It has all the grip over the USA financially.

Well the USA is pretty much owned by allot of nations except its own people... Like those rich oil guys in Katar and some of the laden family. Not that it makes a differ, these days everyone owns everyone lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As Was said about the Russian Threat in another ATS thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Last year I posted a thread in which an So Asian US Embassy personnel had been doing scenario drills based on a multiple nuclear attack on the US. These were being prepared in the event of such a multiple attack.

The Scenario named four countries that attacked the US at the same time Russia, N Korea, Iran and Venezuela. All four have issued nuclear threats against the US in the last year. You can read more about the Post I made last year here www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would now seem that there has been credible evidence to cause such training as the current revelation of nuclear aircraft going over US Territory, Iranian subs in the gulf of Mexico, Venezuelan Missile base upgrades helped by both Russia and Iran.

Say what you want but it would seem the US has known of this and has been training their Embassies overseas how to handle and deal with expats when this takes place.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join