It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S women allowed in combat.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't think that the majority of you realise quite how many women are already in forward roles in combat. There are the medics, interpreters, female engagement teams artillery gunners etc who already patrol with us, the infantry. I fail to see how this differs from them deploying in a combat role with regards to the risk of capture and so on.

My main issue is that of the infantry mind set both in combat and peace time. We are required to do some pretty nasty things in war. I don't know if most women have the physical aggression to do the things we do. As for having women in a regular battalion in peace times - I forsee a world of sh1t with regards to discipline issues. Keeping baby squaddies in line is a pain in the arse at the best of times without throwing a load of females into the mix.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PaddyInf

Instead of pulling CQ you will be pulling nursery detail at the battalion aux center. Wait ,you will see it soon if this happens

MAN I AM SO GLAD NOT TO BE IN NOW.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Equal time with nightmares that will haunt them for the rest of their life - not to protect us from invaders or to protect democracy but simply for some idiots agenda and own financial gain.

You're against fighting for America in general from this I gather?

Yeah Ladies.. you go girls. More power to ya.. er.. don't come crying to us men when you realize you gals made a Big mistake.

I mean it just seems a lil offensive all around to both genders. On one had, you appear to be calling men absolute morons and on the other you're trying to imply that there isn't a woman on Earth with an emotional constitution.

Sorry if I got this wrong, but that's what I'm getting from it. Maybe you should move country?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RightlyCurious

U S women allowed in combat.,
You mean like fighting with men?

But they should make love not war.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join