Gun Nuts...Hey thats not fair.We need a catch phrase!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

While I applaud any attempt at humour injected into the ongoing gun debate, we really should look for a term that unites us rather than divides us.

I see us all in the same boat, pro vs the anti in relation to gun banning/control. And it is the government that is busy trying to sink the boat.

Once that happens, we all drown, regardless of where we stood on the issue.

Don't take this the wrong way, please. As one of the "pro-gun" nuts, I fight constantly against the ban crowd. But there does come a time where we should focus on uniting and not feeding into the divisiveness that the government is pushing.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I beloved it was the late, great Jeff Cooper who suggested the term "hopolophobe".
And defined it as "one with an irrational fear of weapons".
It's not their fault, you see, it an irrational fear.
Ought to appear in the DSM IIX.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

While I see and agree with your point on unity.I just find the shared ground very elusive the "anti" crowd just can not see the move as a attack on our rights as a whole.The biggest issue in the gun debate is the bill of rights.

I see people saying the 2nd amendment is ,old.needs to be changed,or removed.These people have given up to the goverments agenda.

Besides this thread has been setteled the phrase is "victims".For both their loss of protection and rights.
edit on 2-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join