It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fame" A New Perfume

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A friend of mine called me up and said to me google "Lady Gaga and the Occult". She said I may be shocked about the ingredients in Lady Gaga's perfume called "Fame."

So I googled it and here is what I found. Quite an interesting read.

Link: vigilantcitizen.com...

After reading this I know I will not be buying nor wearing this perfume.

What do you all think?

edit on 23-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
WE NEED A MERLIN POST STAT HASTE PRONTO!!!

Described on the packaging the fragrances ingredients read as follows; tears of belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchid with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops. Belladonna, Italian for “Beautiful Woman” and officially known as “Atropa Belladonna” is an extremely poisonous plant that causes hallucinations, delirium and other psychological effects like mind dissociation. Ancient folklore tells that Atropa Belladonna was tended to by the devil himself.

She's trying to use magic on the citizenry. She must be put to death.

Damn you Arthur, why are you so late.

(she's a marketing genius... what publicity.. )

edit on 23-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by caladonea

It still stinks, I agree !!!!!

When I created this thread; I hit the wrong key before I could type in content; in the meantime you inserted this video; like it was my idea; AND IT WASN'T....I never uploaded this video; and you are misrepresenting me.

I really am very upset at you for doing this. Right now I would have a few choice words for you; but I would be breaking the T&C's.

edit on 23-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I really am very upset at you for doing this. Right now I would have a few choice words for you; but I would be breaking the T&C'[s.

I'm sad..

To know this...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I really am very upset at you for doing this. Right now I would have a few choice words for you; but I would be breaking the T&C'[s.

I'm sad..

To know this...

An apology for uploading that video (orginally) and making it look like I did; when I didn't; would be accepted.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm sad..

To know this...

An apology for uploading that video (orginally) and making it look like I did; when I didn't; would be accepted.

Dearest Caladonea,

It is with a heavy heart I relay this sincere and humble apology. I did indeed pull a prank on your unfortunate situation. Had I only refrained from such an obnoxious and rude undertaking on my behalf, it would have been best.

In this.

I apologise.

Sincerely

winofiend.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend[/i

Yes. I agree with you; she has some powerful marketing skills; but I really think the ingredients in that perfume and what they may be intended for are very disturbing.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yes. I agree with you; she has some powerful marketing skills; but I really think the ingredients in that perfume and what they may be intended for are very disturbing.

Belladonna has been used since Roman times for cosmetic purposes. It's not new.

In fact if you google belladonna perfume, you'll find others.

This is only news because she's selling it. Same as with every thing else she does to attract attention and then sell her product to the silly people who think she's edgy and hip for being so illuminati.

www.sterlingandhyde.com.au...

he Belladonna Perfume Oil leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated, soft to touch infused with a long lasting fragrance.

Belladonna presents a spring symphony of White Narcissus, Moroccan Rose and Pink Tulips enlivened with a sparkling mist of Meyer Lemon. Finally it is sweetened with a touch of French Cassis, Sandalwood, Vanilla and Musk to leave a trace of tender warmth.

www.productreview.com.au...

Belladonna presents a Spring symphony of White Narcissus, Moroccan Rose and Pink Tulips enlivened with a sparkling mist of Meyer Lemon.

It's a member of the Potato family. If she were selling potato perfume, you would have just as much reason to think shes trying to poison people... while snacking down on those pringles.

Every time I see this name on here it just gets me wondering why, just why, we're giving this untalented wannabe madonna the publicity she's craving so much.

This is exactly what she wants...

edit on 23-1-2013 by winofiend because: Fixed broken italic tag.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Well....this thread of mine...was a complete failure. It happens that way sometimes. Life goes on!

new topics

top topics

join